4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

@Eruca

Psst...is there a line?
    4w3 6w5 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]

Ginkgo

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

OuO
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

@Eruca

Thanks! I like the thought put into this. I don't normally give these out but *looks around shiftily* .
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by AffirmitiveAnxiety View Post
    @Eruca

Thanks! I like the thought put into this. I don't normally give these out but *looks around shiftily* .
    Creepy

MBTI
    INxx
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Bahaha that is pretty much how it works. The story does inspire an embarrassing level of commitment. You could easily replace that caption with "White People" or "No fun allowed."

@Ginkgo @JocktheMotie @Misty Yours will come eventually but for now I'm just going to post the ones I've already thought of, then take a long break.

@DiscoBiscuit Prince of Blood

The prince is the male equivalent of the princess. A prince is defined by his confidence and expectancy. In addition, the prince is ennobled or rich--he has been placed above the common herd. Blood is the aspect of suffering, connection to others, and loyalty. A Prince of blood is likely to have either raised himself by his own blood--by his own suffering, he has become rich or ennobled--or through the blood and suffering of others. He is also committed to the relation between himself and others--that is, the bond of blood. Whether this bond is negative or positive, harmful or healing, is dependent on the prince of blood in question.

@lauranna Rogue of Heart

The class of rogue is, of course, prone to mischievous behavior and cunning. A rogue will generally associate with the darker sections of the world, and are sometimes carefree and liberal to a fault--but have good hearts, and will, in the end, come through for their friends. Heart, as an aspect, is concerned with the soul, romance, sex, and friendship. When aspect and class are combined we naturally end up with a possibly lascivious combination! As such rogues of heart are likely to be either studs or femme fatales, or, alternatively, mischievously involved in the love lives of others.

@Viridian Martyr of Blood

The Martyr is one who suffers for his aspect. The Martyr of blood then will suffer by his connection with others, particularly by the observance and proximity of the suffering of those he relates to. As such, the Martyr of blood is prone to being particularly empathetic and sympathetic to others while, at the same time, ruthlessly self-flagellating. Such a god tier would literally donate the blood out of his body for those he felt loyalty to. Indeed, he is perhaps all to ready and prepared for self-sacrifice. A saint to be saved from himself.

I hope I'm wrong, but I believe that he is a fraud, and I think despite all of his rhetoric about being a champion of the working class, it will turn out to be hollow -- Bernie Sanders on Trump

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Thanks @Eruca!

Quote Originally Posted by Eruca View Post
    Whether this bond is negative or positive, harmful or healing, is dependent on the prince of blood in question.
    Whither shall I go?

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    Whither shall I go?

Don't worry -- if you screw it up, I'll just reloop the time stream and it'll be like it never happened.

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Don't worry -- if you screw it up, I'll just reloop the time stream and it'll be like it never happened.
    That sure is one hell of a power.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Well, on the other hand, it's kind of like trying to rewire an airplane cockpit while mid-flight.