User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Default Avatar pictures--how do you choose

So I'm one of the few (?) without a pic--how did anyone decide on theirs? What do you avoid?
    edcoaching

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

I usually have a feeling or theme in mind and I google images until I find something that resonates with what I'm trying to express.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

heart on fire

Type "hot mamas" into the google search engine and take the first pic that pops up.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

I actually polled people on another forum and this was the second preferred choice, it doesn't feel right though but the darkness works for the Gauntlet challenge, prolly change it after that. Usually I pick something that visually represents me and the way I behave on the specific forum, in this situation the only thing it represents is me physically.

I avoid pictures of guys (avatars with a different gender to the user confuses me a tad) I also avoid pictures of other people (if I don’t recognise the person or know what the user looks like that can also confuse me).

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

I really am not a kitty, but I feel like it a lot of the time. The pic is of my cat Ryu who is staying with my dad till either myself or my brother can shack him up again...
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    Type "hot mamas" into the google search engine and take the first pic that pops up.
    I am so gullible.

I am always very much into something, and so.. I always choose some avatar to coincide with that interest.

MBTI
    INxJ

Mine is from my favorite anime of all time, Death Note. Near is an INTJ. He likes to play with toys and solve problems. Yep.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Thanks for all the advice--I actually went with the first file I had that struck a chord at all that was also the requisite size. Guess I can try it on for awhile while I think.
    edcoaching

MBTI
    INXP

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    I usually have a feeling or theme in mind and I google images until I find something that resonates with what I'm trying to express.
    Now, be honest. Like me, you were narcissistic enough to engineer a group wide forum competition just to find one for you

MBTI
    ISTx

Mine chooses me.