User Tag List

First 678910 Last

Results 71 to 80 of 109

  1. #71
    Senior Member The Great One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    3,461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Honor View Post
    Wrong on all counts. Hah! And I thought you had declared yourself the type sheriff.
    I could see George as INTP. However, Elaine is some type of ExTP and Kramer is without ENTP.

  2. #72
    girl with a pretty smile Honor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so
    Posts
    1,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saudade View Post
    Where is this cockiness coming from all of the sudden?



    Ok, so?
    Please. You think you know me, but you've barely scratched the surface.

    No, I'm not going to tell you what they really are because then you're just going to disagree and make some snide remarks that you justify in circular arguments. I'm only going to battle you in this when I can definitively show you that I'm right when you're wrong.
    RobertCalifornia: TL thinks im black
    RobertCalifornia: shes my homegurl
    Hive: arent you
    SpankyMcfly: wait... you arent?

    thoughtlost: I am not really religious. I just like getting free stuff from churches.

  3. #73
    girl with a pretty smile Honor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so
    Posts
    1,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    I could see George as INTP. However, Elaine is some type of ExTP and Kramer is without ENTP.
    Ahem. Kramer is ENTP. I agree. No comment on the other counts. I only argue with people I'm close to.
    RobertCalifornia: TL thinks im black
    RobertCalifornia: shes my homegurl
    Hive: arent you
    SpankyMcfly: wait... you arent?

    thoughtlost: I am not really religious. I just like getting free stuff from churches.

  4. #74
    ndovjtjcaqidthi
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    Kramer is without ENTP.
    Come on, he has to be ENFP. He's goofy, clumsy, super caring, social as fuck, messy, not exactly a "rational" type, etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Honor View Post
    Please. You think you know me, but you've barely scratched the surface.
    Cute.

    Quote Originally Posted by Honor View Post
    No, I'm not going to tell you what they really are because then you're just going to disagree and make some snide remarks that you justify in circular arguments. I'm only going to battle you in this when I can definitively show you that I'm right when you're wrong.
    So what you're saying is, you won't give me your opinion because you think you could be wrong.

    Ok.

  5. #75
    Senior Member The Great One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    3,461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Honor View Post
    Ahem. Kramer is ENTP. I agree. No comment on the other counts. I only argue with people I'm close to.
    Why is that? That's dumb. Arguing is the universal ENTP way of bonding. I need to argue with you to bond with you my dear.

  6. #76
    Senior Member The Great One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    3,461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saudade View Post
    Come on, he has to be ENFP. He's goofy, clumsy, super caring, social as fuck, messy, not exactly a "rational" type, etc.
    He is always coming up with crazy schemes and constantly lies to people. That's not an ENFP.

  7. #77
    girl with a pretty smile Honor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so
    Posts
    1,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saudade View Post
    Come on, he has to be ENFP. He's goofy, clumsy, super caring, social as fuck, messy, not exactly a "rational" type, etc.
    Facepalm.
    RobertCalifornia: TL thinks im black
    RobertCalifornia: shes my homegurl
    Hive: arent you
    SpankyMcfly: wait... you arent?

    thoughtlost: I am not really religious. I just like getting free stuff from churches.

  8. #78
    girl with a pretty smile Honor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so
    Posts
    1,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    Why is that? That's dumb. Arguing is the universal ENTP way of bonding. I need to argue with you to bond with you my dear.
    No go. I just don't know you well enough yet. I circle around people for a while like a shark before I decide whether they're worth arguing with.
    RobertCalifornia: TL thinks im black
    RobertCalifornia: shes my homegurl
    Hive: arent you
    SpankyMcfly: wait... you arent?

    thoughtlost: I am not really religious. I just like getting free stuff from churches.

  9. #79
    girl with a pretty smile Honor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so
    Posts
    1,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saudade View Post
    Come on, he has to be ENFP. He's goofy, clumsy, super caring, social as fuck, messy, not exactly a "rational" type, etc.



    Cute.



    So what you're saying is, you won't give me your opinion because you think you could be wrong.

    Ok.
    Uh? No, that is not at all what I said.
    RobertCalifornia: TL thinks im black
    RobertCalifornia: shes my homegurl
    Hive: arent you
    SpankyMcfly: wait... you arent?

    thoughtlost: I am not really religious. I just like getting free stuff from churches.

  10. #80
    ndovjtjcaqidthi
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    He is always coming up with crazy schemes and constantly lies to people. That's not an ENFP.
    Kramer lies to people?

Similar Threads

  1. What happened to the posts?
    By Kymlee in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 04-13-2010, 08:22 AM
  2. [ENFP] What happens to ENFPs when they don't get the alone time they need?
    By cn1234567890 in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-15-2008, 08:20 PM
  3. What happens to the young artists?
    By raincrow007 in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 09-11-2007, 01:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO