failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by digesthisickness View Post
    Sounds more like it's NTs that you're missing.
    Yeah, maybe! Or male NF even.

Do y'all think there is a difference in male and female abrasive humor? Females tend to be too cruel and personal with theirs, whereas males can pull it off more objectively?

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    I think there is an increase in Fi-style passive-aggressiveness, and a decrease in Ti-style passive-aggressiveness.

The thread is breaking people down by type already, so this is on topic.
    Exactly! That might be what I'm getting at also.

And i quite realize I can sound like a catty cheerleader myself. Though my slutty is nonexistent now.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by AphroditeGoneAwry View Post
    Yeah, maybe! Or male NF even.

Do y'all think there is a difference in male and female abrasive humor? Females tend to be too cruel and personal with theirs, whereas males can pull it off more objectively?
    Yeah, I can see including male NFs.

Maybe you're just able to see the male abrasive humor more objectively. Being female may cause you to see cruelty in the female version in a more personal way. Like you somehow feel and take a type of responsibility for it so you're more apt to judge it more harshly?

Why are you so harsh?

Was that too harsh?
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

hmm. Interesting. Perhaps.

Or maybe not. I have heard others talk about this concept as well. That guys can pull off backbiting humor in a less hostile way. Whereas females tend to definitely have a passive-aggressive vibe.

Perhaps because I am female I see through their charade is all. I really think guys are more like puppies and are just playing whereas females are like lionesses and are playing for realz.

It's likely a bit of both. What you said and my latter point.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

Insert Snarky Quip Here Stigmata's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

All of the INTJs males have been outsourced and replaced by their abundant, more cost efficient yet considerably less durable INFP and INFJ male counterparts. Luckily we have the brand recognition to pull this off without much notice, but deep down we must all live with knowing that we've sacrificed the quality of our product all in the name of increased profit margins.

I used to find the forum downright addicting because there were so many funny, smart guys just being completely irreverent and hilarious. It seemed like there was a lot of edgy bantering and smart assery as well. Just fun.
    True. And I could rattle off a list of players. What was once amusing could now be construed as "hostile" or some other hypersensitive word.

That seemed to abate about the time the forum started becoming overrun by females with something to prove, kind of like how a slutty cheerleader wants to prove she's smart too! Witty tomfoolery gave way to catty cliquishness and here we seem to have become stuck.
    So, you see catty women as a problem? I wonder if someone will come along and accuse you of being a misogynist.

MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    True. And I could rattle off a list of players. What was once amusing could now be construed as "hostile" or some other hypersensitive word.

So, you see catty women as a problem? I wonder if someone will come along and accuse you of being a misogynist.
    I never had a problem with your humor, love. I think we always had a certain....understanding between us. You are brusquely blunt and I appreciate that.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    Life Path 11

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    yupp

a cheerleader in a cat costume. i hope. with a long tail.
    no it's suppose to be me making.cat.noises in cheer rythym but I gave use.

MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

ahhh. okay.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    Life Path 11

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    why's it gotta just be intj guys? what about all the other funny witty peeps? also don't see the catty cheerleader thing.
    I don't see that either; just a surfeit of verbal one-upsmanship, empty posting, and petty bickering, though it has calmed down a bit.

@ OP: those "funny, witty INTJ guys" are slowly being supplanted by funny, witty, INTJ women.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

^Yeah, that is what I thought might be happening.

But they aren't as funny to me.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    Life Path 11

songofmary.wordpress.com