User Tag List

MBTI
    ISTP

Default Let's play a game with my type classifer

Sooooo, I created a 16-way classifier based on about 200,000 posts here on TypoC. I haven't demonstrated that it's better than chance, and I have demonstrated that it's biased, but nevertheless, we could have some pseudoscience-fun with it.

For example, I fed a few quotes from @greenfairy in a recent thread into it, and here are its predictions:

Code:
    INTJ	My thinking is holistic rather than linear
    ENFP	I feel like I am driven by an intuitive function and make decisions with my intuition
    INTP	Theres more but thats the final process
    You provide the quotes, I'll tell you the classifier's guesses...

Perhaps we can try to psychoanalyze it, or just laugh at how ridiculous it is.

There was a time I wondered what it meant to be real, but truly I never did. It was just chance that I decided to share, but what did it really mean? Where was I to go, and what next was I to say, and how was I to know where it would lead. I just don't see the stars, though they align and shine so brightly. Wandering through fading memories, my heart grows weak and weary. Where am I now, but lost and losing time. Touch me, cement my pain, move me, I hated this place. Does it even reason that a falling would be met with a grace I longed to imagine, a freedom I fought to embrace. Throw it away, the sunsets are blinding. Please, not another day.

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by CapLawyer View Post
    There was a time I wondered what it meant to be real, but truly I never did. It was just chance that I decided to share, but what did it really mean? Where was I to go, and what next was I to say, and how was I to know where it would lead. I just don't see the stars, though they align and shine so brightly. Wandering through fading memories, my heart grows weak and weary. Where am I now, but lost and losing time. Touch me, cement my pain, move me, I hated this place. Does it even reason that a falling would be met with a grace I longed to imagine, a freedom I fought to embrace. Throw it away, the sunsets are blinding. Please, not another day.
    Code:
    ENTP	There was a time I wondered what it meant to be real but truly I never did
    INFP	It was just chance that I decided to share but what did it really mean
    INFP	Where was I to go and what next was I to say and how was I to know where it would lead
    INFP	I just dont see the stars though they align and shine so brightly
    ENFP	Wandering through fading memories my heart grows weak and weary
    INTJ	Where am I now but lost and losing time
    INFP	Touch me cement my pain move me I hated this place
    INFJ	Does it even reason that a falling would be met with a grace I longed to imagine a freedom I fought to embrace
    INFP	Throw it away the sunsets are blinding
    INFJ	Please not another day
    INFP There was a time I wondered what it meant to be real but truly I never did It was just chance that I decided to share but what did it really mean Where was I to go and what next was I to say and how was I to know where it would lead I just dont see the stars though they align and shine so brightly Wandering through fading memories my heart grows weak and weary Where am I now but lost and losing time Touch me cement my pain move me I hated this place Does it even reason that a falling would be met with a grace I longed to imagine a freedom I fought to embrace Throw it away the sunsets are blinding Please not another day

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Haha, interesting idea! OP-->ISTP.

I just took another version of the official test (a short one someone linked on here) and got INTJ again. But tests don't mean much.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

this sounds fun! i'm kinda lazy tho so we'll see how it works with just a few recent ones.

1- i used to be shy when i was a kid...until i came to the conclusion that it was okay to be different. that everyone was different. that just because some people talk louder doesn't mean their opinion is more valid. like...we're all equal and everyone's voice has value...so...i stopped caring rather or not my opinions were the same as others and that sometimes it's important to speak up and say the thing no one else is saying.

so...whatever confidence i have just comes from that i think...just not being intimidated by other forms of expression and just owning mine....realizing whatever it is is equal and just fine.

2- haha it's true. would totally prefer no furniture to bad furniture.

3-was just talking about this today. i personally don't dig the idea of plastic surgery as a means to cope with esteem issues. just saw a thing on buzzfeed with all the before/afters of celebrities and...
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison