User Tag List

View Poll Results: What's your Posts Per Day count?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • <1

3 18.75%

3 18.75%

2 12.50%

1 6.25%

1 6.25%

2 12.50%

1 6.25%

0 0%

1 6.25%

1 6.25%

0 0%
  • >10

1 6.25%
12 Last

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Default What's your Posts Per Day count?

My posts per day count: 8.99

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

I remember my posts per day was in the high tens after a few months of joining this forum, but then I started leaving periodically and now it is down to 5.12.

I think I had like 6000 posts within a year and now after several years only 8649.

edit: wait no, I am exaggerating..

I got a rep from april 5th 2010 saying "lol @ Junior member and 4942 posts", considering I joined in march the previous year, my daily post count would have been 13 to 14 posts per day.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

ndovjtjcaqidthi

I didn't post a lot when I first joined.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

2.14. A lot of threads I'm just too lazy to read. Or I can't think of anything meaningful to contribute. I like for my posts to have some depth, although they pale in comparison to what the forum's lovely @skylights posts.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

5.03. Funny to me because I feel like I have barely been posting at all lately. It comes and goes in spurts, it seems. I have a few weeks where I barely post and then all of a sudden I have an easy week and I'm clocking 10-20 posts a day.

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    2.14. A lot of threads I'm just too lazy to read. Or I can't think of anything meaningful to contribute. I like for my posts to have some depth, although they pale in comparison to what the forum's lovely @skylights posts.
    skylights is flattered, but points out that her posts take her forever to write and end up feeling stressful sometimes, which is silly considering I am on this forum for "fun". My automatic response is to take everything seriously!

I like your posts because they seem genuine and kind and positive. They make me feel good to read.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    5.03. Funny to me because I feel like I have barely been posting at all lately. It comes and goes in spurts, it seems. I have a few weeks where I barely post and then all of a sudden I have an easy week and I'm clocking 10-20 posts a day.
    I feel like this happens to me because the forum for some reason goes through boring and non-boring phases. Or maybe it's just my motivation to read comes in phases. One of the two.

skylights is flattered, but points out that her posts take her forever to write and end up feeling stressful sometimes, which is silly considering I am on this forum for "fun". My automatic response is to take everything seriously!

I like your posts because they seem genuine and kind and positive. They make me feel good to read.
    It's because we're all ENFP like "I gotta give my honest response and be true to myself!!"

7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

your resident asshole

1.37. When I first joined I posted a lot. Pretty sure I got my first two thousand posts within the first two years I joined or something like that.

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

I'm on and off in peaks and dips, much like my personality I suppose.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

3.63 But it should probably be higher because I took something like a two year break, I think.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers