User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Default Is the new TOS anti-God? Would God be allowed to post on TypeC?

I'm just curious as Christian views are very anti-gay, anti-abortion, and misogynistic. Would God be heavily censored or banned? Clearly Mods have more power in reality than God but I'm wondering if he could be himself on TypeC or if he'd have to tone is down to post. Is God an ENTJ? That's a side topic, never mind.

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

The problem with your question is that God is a very abstract and personal thing. I don't identify as a Christian currently, but I did have a Christian upbringing full of church camps, bible quizzing, and whatnot. My personal view of God, and that of those around me was that God was a loving being. My mental image of God 'as a poster' would be full of love and warmth toward other members - even those whose lifestyle he disagrees with.

I don't understand people who make religion about hate, fire, and brimstone. It was never like that for me.

1 Corinthians 13 is relevant in it's entirety, but the last line resonates with me. "...And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." God is about love in my world.

But God is something different to everyone. That's why religion is so effective. It's so personal. You take it, and you make it yours. You make God yours. My God would be a fantastic poster. Your God... Probably not so much.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

What Patches said - it all depends upon what you think God is. I don't recognize the God that Samvega is talking about. I think a lot of times, God is blamed for a bunch of ridiculous things said by people who purport to speak on his behalf.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I'm not sure why this is in honest Feedback, it should be in Fluff or Bonfire. (God isn't a member, nor do people even agree on who God is or what he thinks or whether he even exists.)

But sure, ban God and see if he takes down the forum in retaliation. Olympus Has Fallen!
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Fuck Mercury and his stupid winged hat.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

God does post. Occasionally. S/He just doesn't read your posts/hear your prayers/have patience for whiny bullshit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

I can't believe we tolerate devil worship in this forum. We should do something about that. I'd rather not even know that devil worship exists, so I certainly don't like being reminded of it every time I come here.

I created a thread about it! Let's say no to Satan! Surely people cannot approve of the source of all evil, if they are truly good!
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

Visit my Johari:

your resident asshole

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I'm not sure why this is in honest Feedback, it should be in Fluff or Bonfire. (God isn't a member, nor do people even agree on who God is or what he thinks or whether he even exists.)

But sure, ban God and see if he takes down the forum in retaliation. Olympus Has Fallen!
    Not true! I just checked and God is definitely a member. He's never posted though.

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

God is too busy helping professional athletes win games to bother with this place.

Visit my Johari:

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Samvega View Post
    I'm just curious as Christian views are very anti-gay, anti-abortion, and misogynistic. Would God be heavily censored or banned? Clearly Mods have more power in reality than God but I'm wondering if he could be himself on TypeC or if he'd have to tone is down to post. Is God an ENTJ? That's a side topic, never mind.
    As a feminist, pro-choice, pro-gay Christian I'm not seeing the problem here.