User Tag List

First 123

Results 21 to 25 of 25

  1. #21
    Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    and he thinks almost everyone is stupider than he is.
    If you want to prove him wrong, you know where to find me.

    ...
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

  2. #22
    Senior Member cafe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None
    Posts
    9,827

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    If you want to prove him wrong, you know where to find me.

    ...
    It would only work if his belief was rooted in rationality and it only partially is. It's from going to public school in a red state. I could out-debate him if it came to that and I am by no means the smartest person he lives with, though I think he is smarter than me in raw IQ. I have just been on forums with INTPs a long time. I figure he'll get that part worked out eventually and concentrate on empathy and pragmatism, which are more my strong suits.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

  3. #23
    Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    It would only work if his belief was rooted in rationality and it only partially is. It's from going to public school in a red state. I could out-debate him if it came to that and I am by no means the smartest person he lives with, though I think he is smarter than me in raw IQ. I have just been on forums with INTPs a long time. I figure he'll get that part worked out eventually and concentrate on empathy and pragmatism, which are more my strong suits.
    I'm flattered you are indirectly giving me the benefit of doubt by allowing me to think my belief that I am smarter then him is actually rooted in rationality. Here I thought you might have enjoyed the site of two dim INTP's trying to duke it out over an all elusive idea of the perfection we both feel we are!
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

  4. #24
    Senior Member cafe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None
    Posts
    9,827

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    I'm flattered you are indirectly giving me the benefit of doubt by allowing me to think my belief that I am smarter then him is actually rooted in rationality. Here I thought you might have enjoyed the site of two dim INTP's trying to duke it out over an all elusive idea of the perfection we both feel we are!
    Did I mention I've been on forums with INTPs for a long time?

    Then there were the debates, both formal and informal, my husband got into in Bible College.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

  5. #25
    Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    Did I mention I've been on forums with INTPs for a long time?

    Then there were the debates, both formal and informal, my husband got into in Bible College.
    You do indeed know how to handle us INTPs quite well.

    Also Bible College, cringe?

    But love conquers all!
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

Similar Threads

  1. What's your favorite font?
    By proteanmix in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-02-2017, 12:56 AM
  2. What's Your Shoe Size??
    By FranG in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 07-23-2015, 10:18 AM
  3. What's your religion?
    By disregard in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 848
    Last Post: 12-31-2010, 04:14 AM
  4. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-28-2007, 06:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO