User Tag List

First 56789 Last

Results 61 to 70 of 106

  1. #61
    Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx
    Posts
    21,648

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    By not celebrating clearly demonic holidays. Folks, jack-o-lanterns are symbols of the devil. They are even orange like the devil's skin.
    The devil's skin?

    Carved pumpkins, and other sorts of lanterns, are meant to ward off evil, principally witches and demons.

  2. #62
    Theta Male Julius_Van_Der_Beak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None
    Posts
    9,043

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    The devil's skin?

    Carved pumpkins, and other sorts of lanterns, are meant to ward off evil, principally witches and demons.
    And who can ward off witches and demons better than their boss, Satan?
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11


    This is not going to go the way you think....

    Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

  3. #63
    ndovjtjcaqidthi
    Guest

    Default

    Face/palm

  4. #64
    Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx
    Posts
    21,648

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    And who can ward off witches and demons better than their boss, Satan?
    Who? Well a lantern apparently

  5. #65
    Theta Male Julius_Van_Der_Beak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None
    Posts
    9,043

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Who? Well a lantern apparently
    Lanterns are made of flames. You know where else you can find flames? Hell!
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11


    This is not going to go the way you think....

    Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

  6. #66
    & Badger, Ratty and Toad Mole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    18,536

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    They arent hallucinations.
    Well, Jesus believed demons rather than germs caused disease. Jesus also believed that demons rather than mental illness cause insanity.

    Jesus believed in demons so much, he believed He had the power to caste them out. How can this be anything but a delusion?

    Jesus also believed the world was coming to an end in his lifetime or the lifetime of this followers. And yet here we are 2,000 years later.

    Jesus was wrong on all these counts, so perhaps he was wrong on othe things as well.

  7. #67
    Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx
    Posts
    21,648

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mole View Post
    Well, Jesus believed demons rather than germs caused disease. Jesus also believed that demons rather than mental illness cause insanity.

    Jesus believed in demons so much, he believed He had the power to caste them out. How can this be anything but a delusion?

    Jesus also believed the world was coming to an end in his lifetime or the lifetime of this followers. And yet here we are 2,000 years later.

    Jesus was wrong on all these counts, so perhaps he was wrong on othe things as well.


    Whatever you say man, you're wrong about Jesus, what about Socrate's daemons?

  8. #68
    Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx
    Posts
    21,648

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    Lanterns are made of flames. You know where else you can find flames? Hell!
    You can do that sort of crazy rant thing a little too well

  9. #69
    ndovjtjcaqidthi
    Guest

    Default

    @Lark

    What do you think about Michael Collins?

  10. #70
    & Badger, Ratty and Toad Mole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    18,536

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post


    Whatever you say man, you're wrong about Jesus, what about Socrate's daemons?
    It's true the Ancient Greek State was based on institutional slavery, and indeed Jesus said not a word against the institutional slavery of the Roman State. It was only in 1833 in the House of Commons that institutional slavery was first abolished in history under the influence of the Enlightenment values of freedom and equality.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-16-2012, 04:19 PM
  2. [NT] Why are we (INTJ/INTP) so rare?
    By BlackOp in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 110
    Last Post: 05-26-2010, 07:32 PM
  3. WHY are we interested in that?
    By Snow Turtle in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-24-2008, 09:28 PM
  4. Why are we so attracted to misfortune?
    By Geoff in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-16-2008, 11:44 PM
  5. [INTJ] INTJs - Why are we driven?
    By Metamorphosis in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-18-2007, 05:21 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO