User Tag List

123 Last

your resident asshole

Default My fucking asshat professor (rant)

Okay, so today my Spanish professor just assigned us TODAY 3 completely memorized essays of 2-3 minutes each due THIS FRIDAY. BUT we aren't even presenting all three. He is just going to pick one and we will present it to him. We are allowed a SINGLE notecard with only 30 words maximum in Spanish only.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK??!?!?!

I am going to seriously murder him. Does he have ANY FUCKING CLUE how much shit we all have to do? I have a motherfucking physics exam Friday that I don't know what's going on in and I have to memorize anatomy shit to TEACH A FUCKING CLASS that day too. Not to mention my ORGANIC CHEM test Monday that I am totally lost in and my other exam Tuesday and my physics homeword due TONIGHT that I don't understand.

Seriously, how the FUCK am I supposed to memorize this shit? The grammar doesn't have to be perfect, but what the fuck?? How long is 2-3 minutes on paper anyway?

JESUS CHRISTTTTTTTTTT

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

So you are clueless about all your subjects? What are you doing all the time during class?
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

The solution: priorities. Present whatever you can or simply skip class that day.

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Yup. Go for all C's.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

your resident asshole

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    So you are clueless about all your subjects? What are you doing all the time during class?
    Well I missed a few physics classes, so I got lost. Luckily I've been making a lot of progress today in understanding things on my own...but it just takes me a long time.

My organic chemistry professor talks and writes WAY to fast for you to comprehend anything (apparently the other organic chem class goes much slower than mine) (also, she writes so fast that even SHE cannot always read what she wrote and she constantly scribbles out things every 30 seconds because she doesn't slow down enough to know what she's doing). The only way you can understand anything is by reading one of the books, but she doesn't follow the order of the book that is actually useful. It's hard to find what topics are relevant to what we're learning. I just haven't had time to look at this.

Again, I'm most concerned with creating and memorizing three freaking essays by Friday with the load of all this other stuff. If he would've given it to us on Monday I wouldn't be so angry.

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

spanish....the gpa killer. Turns out to be good at speaking languages, you have to talk a lot. I was good in high school because the Extx teaching it put a lot of importance on grammar. I think I was the only one who liked him.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

your resident asshole

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    spanish....the gpa killer. Turns out to be good at speaking languages, you have to talk a lot. I was good in high school because the Extx teaching it put a lot of importance on grammar. I think I was the only one who liked him.
    Nah...the Spanish at my university is pretty easy. This assignment is just retarded.

What is Extx?

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post
    Nah...the Spanish at my university is pretty easy. This assignment is just retarded.

What is Extx?
    Personality type. He seemed to be an Extraverted Thinker with inferior Fi. I don't know about the perceiving.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

your resident asshole

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    Personality type. He seemed to be an Extraverted Thinker with inferior Fi. I don't know about the perceiving.
    Wow I feel dumb. I thought it stood for some class or something in this context. :P

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

You only need to be a little bit better than most of the class. There are (probably) entitled kids in that class whose parents will raise hell if they do poorly, so if everybody in the class sucks at it, the bar will be lowered. Or that's generally how it works.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers