User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    INTp

Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post

(an INTP-friendly recipe)
    That would only be true if it came with it's own muffin pan. What on earth would any self respecting INTP be doing with such an apparatus on the premises? And if someone else in the household was in possession of a muffin pan, it would be best to delegate the whole operation at that point rather than simply borrow the pan.

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    No. I read a book once that said if I do that, my penis will fall off, and my balls will shrivel into wrinkly walnuts-like structures and deposit on the floor.

This is why baking muffins is a woman's task. Otherwise, the human race would die off from lack of penises.
    Don't you know the muffin man? He's a dude, although I wouldn't know if he still has all his parts.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

I want to be just like my mother, even if she is bat-shit crazy.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I'll make you blueberry muffins, than you can eat my "muffin"
    Soooo awkward.

Quote Originally Posted by fia View Post
    Don't you know the muffin man?
    The muffin man?

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by 93JC View Post
    The muffin man?
    The muffin man.

Quote Originally Posted by Saudade View Post
    The muffin man.
    That lives on Drury Lane?

Quote Originally Posted by Saudade View Post
    The muffin man.
    That lives on Drury Lane?

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    Msg have you talked to your mom about this? Maybe she didn't receive enough affirmation from you to really know that you liked her muffins. INTPs are kinda shy like that sometimes.
    That's not my job as a kid to show appreciation. I am kid, she is mom. I outrank her!

[Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    (an INTP-friendly recipe)
    There is only one thing I can say about this: Yuck. Just yuck.

Bake in the day, women used to bake muffins. Now they don't.
    Back in the day, men used to be able to spell.

No. I read a book once that said if I do that, my penis will fall off, and my balls will shrivel into wrinkly walnuts-like structures and deposit on the floor.

This is why baking muffins is a woman's task. Otherwise, the human race would die off from lack of penises.
    Not with modern biomedical technology. Face it: you are nearing obsolescence. Time to pick up some useful skills -- like baking muffins. Cooking soup, sewing curtains, and ironing would be good, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    See, this is worth trying out, if only to see if it would actually happen
    An interesting experiment. I'm in.

Quote Originally Posted by SensEye View Post
    That would only be true if it came with it's own muffin pan. What on earth would any self respecting INTP be doing with such an apparatus on the premises? And if someone else in the household was in possession of a muffin pan, it would be best to delegate the whole operation at that point rather than simply borrow the pan.
    And herein lies the difference between INTP and INTJ. INTP cannot make muffins because he (or she) does not have the theoretically ideal batter receptacle, and adequate characterization of the ingredient "water". An INTJ, on the other hand, can readiy locate at least a dozen suitable baking containers, and interpolate the recipe to make good muffins even in the absence of the usual water sources. (One time I had to make a peach pie in similarly challenged circumstances. It was great.)
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    There is only one thing I can say about this: Yuck. Just yuck.

Back in the day, men used to be able to spell.
    Yes, but someone in college told me dictionaries were colonialist. I'm battling the system by inventing my own spellings and using creativity.

Not with modern biomedical technology. Face it: you are nearing obsolescence. Time to pick up some useful skills -- like baking muffins. Cooking soup, sewing curtains, and ironing would be good, too.
    I like cooking. I've roasted duck before. I just don't like being a doormat or a daddy. Ironing is ok, I suppose. I usually don't bother with it.

And herein lies the difference between INTP and INTJ. INTP cannot make muffins because he (or she) does not have the theoretically ideal batter receptacle, and adequate characterization of the ingredient "water". An INTJ, on the other hand, can readiy locate at least a dozen suitable baking containers, and interpolate the recipe to make good muffins even in the absence of the usual water sources. (One time I had to make a peach pie in similarly challenged circumstances. It was great.)
    Perhaps you are right.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78