User Tag List

First 67891018 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by lunareclipze View Post
    The trashiest area in my whole entire city. (Both the people and the aesthetics) If I lived where i used to live in my old city I don't think I'd get half the nastiness I do in this end.
    so just a bunch of wretched people then?

honestly...are you way cooler than everyone else and are they just ridiculously stupid and sheep like?

how many years left of the highschool torture?

can you try very hard to pretend you've been dropped into some strange galaxy twilight zone episode where nothing makes sense and just get by until you can escape?

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

I can't say for sure since I don't know what you look like and I don't know your circumstances, but here is what I estimate your problem breaks down to:
    70% your state of mind
    20% your lifestyle
    5% how you present yourself
    4% your actual features
    1% other factors, like maybe you live in a place full of ignorant jerks.

This means that only 5% of your situation is due to circumstances outside of your control. Why would you focus on that, when you can change 95% of it?

Edit: Make that a slightly larger percentage to where you live.

The trashiest area in my whole entire city. (Both the people and the aesthetics) If I lived where i used to live in my old city I don't think I'd get half the nastiness I do in this end.
    So this means a large part of it is them, and not you. I know it can be really hurtful to have people say mean things about you, but you don't have to let your happiness and self esteem be dependent on other people's actions. And look on the bright side; if you go somewhere more enlightened in college, likely you'll have a totally different experience.

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

I thought it was a way of saying I probably couldn't "get any," if I tried. Why would they all laugh their asses off and say that.
    Nope, I totally read that as them leering at you. They laughed because they are assholes, and get enjoyment out of disrespecting women and making them feel uncomfortable. It's one way assholes bond with each other.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    973 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    so just a bunch of wretched people then?

honestly...are you way cooler than everyone else and are they just ridiculously stupid and sheep like?

how many years left of the highschool torture?

can you try very hard to pretend you've been dropped into some strange galaxy twilight zone episode where nothing makes sense and just get by until you can escape?
    No I'm not saying that. I'm just saying there are a lot of drug problems at this side of the town, this area is known for being poorer, more fights break out here than any other part of the city, this area is infamously known as ghetto.
    there are good people here but a lot of them are assholes >.< (I'm far from cooler than everybody else. I literally have no friends)
    I have 1-2 years left ( i may have to take the victory lap to get what i want in college)
    MBTI: ISFP
    Enneagram tritype: 9w8, 7w6,4w3
    Cognitive functions: Fi-Si-Se-Ti-Ni-Ne-Te-Fe

http://badges.mypersonality.info/badge/0/24/249715.png

Ask me questions
    http://www.ask.fm/lunareclipzes3

" I don't have the passion anymore, and so remember it's better to burn out than to fade away"
    - Kurt Cobain

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

I was totally unaware that makeup was more expensive than plastic surgery.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    I can't say for sure since I don't know what you look like and I don't know your circumstances, but here is what I estimate your problem breaks down to:
    70% your state of mind
    20% your lifestyle
    5% how you present yourself
    4% your actual features
    1% other factors, like maybe you live in a place full of ignorant jerks.

This means that only 5% of your situation is due to circumstances outside of your control. Why would you focus on that, when you can change 95% of it?
    oh this seems like a fun practice...for most anybody.

i'd say

age/hormones 40%
    town 30%
    self concept 15%
    parents 10%
    priorities 5%

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

Nobody ever says anything nice about me. I'll just be walking in a store and some chick was like "she's f**king ugly," while she was with what I take to be her boyfriend and they just started laughing. Three times old men (yes, all 3 times it was old men for some reason) have chuckled into my face. I walk into Wendy's to get dinner with my brother and i hear a bunch of guys laugh as soon as I walk in and hear a remark like "she should get the sausage.." (yeah.. seriously)
    I just stay inside now -_-
    This is what's known as "stinkin' thinking" lunareclipze ...

Here's one of your posts on ask.fm. Since you have it linked in your signature, I am going to assume it's ok I've been reading over there. And I want to share it here.

Everyday is the same, all my life dreams are shattered, lost all because of the one demon I must face every single day.
    That demon is my reflection.
    I find it hard not to cringe when I look at the monster I have become.
    I try my very hardest to go about my day, but no one seems to let me forget.
    The stares I get, I can see right through them. I know exactly what they think when they look at me.
    The comments, no matter how frequent I can never become numb to.
    The mocking, the ridicule never ceases. It just sends me deeper into my oblivion of sadness with every comment.
    Gone are my dreams of having kids, falling in love, having my first kiss, gone.
    Everyday I pray and pray that a miracle will happen, that I will just wake up and this curse will be lifted off of me.
    But for I am not a naive fool, I know it will never happen.
    I see no way out of my dreadful situation at the moment, so I have chosen but to live as a recluse until such a time where I have enough expenses to fix what needs to be fixed so my dreams can come true and they will magically glue themselves back together.

What I want to point out to you is that this entire poem is rife with what's known as cognitive distortions. Cognitive distortions are simply ways that our mind convinces us of something that isn’t really true. These things you tell yourself are not true. @bold: You don't know what people are thinking. You really don't.

The scope of what I could tell you is utterly beyond a single reply in this forum.

What I suggest you do is let your Mom and Dad see your link above, or your posts at SAS and ask them to help you find a counselor who deals with social anxiety and body dysmorphia. It will take work and time and just plain old getting older on your part, but you are worth investing this time into in order to see a much clearer picture of yourself. Only then will it be right to make decisions about plastic surgery. Plastic surgery is not a panacea - it's not a 'magic cure' to what you feel ails you.

What ails you right now is all in your mind. It really is. The great part is that it's something that you have an element of control over. You can improve your life.

Sending you my very best wishes that you make the choice to get the help that you'll most benefit from.
    "Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    Eleanor Roosevelt

"When people see some things as beautiful,
    other things become ugly.
    When people see some things as good,
    other things become bad."
    Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    973 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by The Ü™ View Post
    I was totally unaware that makeup was more expensive than plastic surgery.
    Plastic surgery is more effective for my face shape. not much can be done for the shape of your face with makeup. Makeup is better at hiding a big nose, zits, big pores, bringing out your good features (which is ineffective again because of my hideous face) etc.. can't alter the shape of your face which is definetely what I need.

Ask me questions

" I don't have the passion anymore, and so remember it's better to burn out than to fade away"
    - Kurt Cobain

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

No I'm not saying that. I'm just saying there are a lot of drug problems at this side of the town, this area is known for being poorer, more fights break out here than any other part of the city, this area is infamously known as ghetto.
    there are good people here but a lot of them are assholes >.< (I'm far from cooler than everybody else. I literally have no friends)
    I have 1-2 years left ( i may have to take the victory lap to get what i want in college)
    oh sweets i know you weren't saying that. i was just asking...if you ever sort of noticed that everyone around you sucks.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    973 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBaby View Post
    This is what's known as "stinkin' thinking" lunareclipze ...

Here's one of your posts on ask.fm. Since you have it linked in your signature, I am going to assume it's ok I've been reading over there. And I want to share it here.

Everyday is the same, all my life dreams are shattered, lost all because of the one demon I must face every single day.
    That demon is my reflection.
    I find it hard not to cringe when I look at the monster I have become.
    I try my very hardest to go about my day, but no one seems to let me forget.
    The stares I get, I can see right through them. I know exactly what they think when they look at me.
    The comments, no matter how frequent I can never become numb to.
    The mocking, the ridicule never ceases. It just sends me deeper into my oblivion of sadness with every comment.
    Gone are my dreams of having kids, falling in love, having my first kiss, gone.
    Everyday I pray and pray that a miracle will happen, that I will just wake up and this curse will be lifted off of me.
    But for I am not a naive fool, I know it will never happen.
    I see no way out of my dreadful situation at the moment, so I have chosen but to live as a recluse until such a time where I have enough expenses to fix what needs to be fixed so my dreams can come true and they will magically glue themselves back together.

What I want to point out to you is that this entire poem is rife with what's known as cognitive distortions. Cognitive distortions are simply ways that our mind convinces us of something that isn’t really true. These things you tell yourself are not true. @bold: You don't know what people are thinking. You really don't.

The scope of what I could tell you is utterly beyond a single reply in this forum.

What I suggest you do is let your Mom and Dad see your link above, or your posts at SAS and ask them to help you find a counselor who deals with social anxiety and body dysmorphia. It will take work and time and just plain old getting older on your part, but you are worth investing this time into in order to see a much clearer picture of yourself. Only then will it be right to make decisions about plastic surgery. Plastic surgery is not a panacea - it's not a 'magic cure' to what you feel ails you.

What ails you right now is all in your mind. It really is. The great part is that it's something that you have an element of control over. You can improve your life.

Sending you my very best wishes that you make the choice to get the help that you'll most benefit from.
    Do you have an account on SAS or something? I got banned from that site and that ban is lifted in just over 2 days.
    I am ugly though, I'm not paranoid when I hear things like that. What would getting me treatment for BDD do if I'm actually ugly. I have no desire to connect with people anymore because I am ugly and people will shun me for it.
    If I get enough of it (plastic surgery) it will work. won't it?

Ask me questions

- Kurt Cobain