First 4567816 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Quote Originally Posted by lunareclipze View Post
    It's not just people at school. It's people on the bus, in stores, the bank, the gym, the library :/ WTF did I do to deserve this?
    God, I'm sorry. That's terrible. You didn't do anything. You don't deserve to be treated that way. Those people should be ashamed of themselves. I hope you are able to do whatever needs done to make your life better soon.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    973 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    Wow, that's not a supportive response at all, and I don't blame you for not wanting to talk to them. What did you say that lead your mom to call you arrogant and vain? There's nothing regarding this topic that communicates that you have those qualities.
    I just told her about my plans for plastic surgery and she said I was vain and shallow and then said "is this really the person you want to become?"

-_- I just don't want to be called ugly every single place I go in broad daylight.
    MBTI: ISFP
    Enneagram tritype: 9w8, 7w6,4w3
    Cognitive functions: Fi-Si-Se-Ti-Ni-Ne-Te-Fe

http://badges.mypersonality.info/badge/0/24/249715.png

Ask me questions
    http://www.ask.fm/lunareclipzes3

" I don't have the passion anymore, and so remember it's better to burn out than to fade away"
    - Kurt Cobain

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Fwiw, if people are making fun of you because you are ugly, that means you aren't ugly to the point that men feel pity for you. So 1.5 is probably way off.

Guys wouldn't even notice your ass if that was the case.
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

I notice you enjoy gaming and similar activities. So I'm assuming that you don't have much of a style sense (in which case, I would question your SP temperament but that's another conversation), so perhaps makeup is something to consider if you're that worried about it.

And I guarantee that people will stop bullying you about your looks in a couple of years.

Stansmith

Yes. Once I went on the bus and I heard some guy say "I bet she has a sparkling personality." and a guy will sit next to me and his friends will laugh at him and say "she's ugly." and one time this guy went to sit next to me and then as soon as he got a good look at me he scurried away to another seat (and no im not lying) .
    Yes once I was just looking for books and I heard a bunch of teens say "she's soo ugly," and then say "dat ass tho."
    -_-
    They're garbage.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    973 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by The Ü™ View Post
    I notice you enjoy gaming and similar activities. So I'm assuming that you don't have much of a style sense (in which case, I would question your SP temperament but that's another conversation), so perhaps makeup is something to consider if you're that worried about it.

And I guarantee that people will stop bullying you about your looks in a couple of years.
    I can't afford much makeup :/ it's expensive and I don't have my own job. My parents are very stingy with their money (which I don't blame them for, they don't have a lot to begin with) All I do is cover my face in blush or cream (whatever my mom has) to hide my zits and the size of my pores and then I put mascara on. It's not my fault I can't use much makeup and it's hard for me to find something I like that looks good on me.

There's also a chance I'm INFP because on any test I score my S/N is almost 50/50 (it's usually S though. I almost always get I FP

Ask me questions

" I don't have the passion anymore, and so remember it's better to burn out than to fade away"
    - Kurt Cobain

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    973 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Stansmith View Post
    They're garbage.
    I think they actually think I'm a tranny or something because that's the only thing that would warrant them moving away from me like that.

Ask me questions

- Kurt Cobain

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    973 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    Fwiw, if people are making fun of you because you are ugly, that means you aren't ugly to the point that men feel pity for you. So 1.5 is probably way off.

Guys wouldn't even notice your ass if that was the case.
    Then what would you guess but what I told you guys here?

Ask me questions

- Kurt Cobain

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

I don't want to settle with someone I find ugly and I'm not physically attracted to because of the curse my DNA Is
    Yes, I used to feel the same way when I thought I was ugly. Not required; the point is to focus on being happy and healthy and you'll naturally attract people, and certainly some of them you won't find ugly. But it's also true that there will always be people who find you beautiful, no matter what you look like. The most important thing is to become the best version of you you can possibly be. Surgery isn't necessary unless you have a genetic abnormality or a severe injury. That said, if you really want it and you are in a healthy state of mind, it's not a bad thing and people shouldn't judge you for it. Just make sure you do what you do for you and your own standards, and not other people. It can be difficult to know what is your set of standards and what you've internalized.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Then what would you guess but what I told you guys here?
    Judging by the 'dat ass' comment, I assume you have a fairly attractive body, which should grant you 4/10 in the worst case scenario.
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------