First 3456715 Last

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    973 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    So wait, people are actually insulting you as you take the bus to go somewhere, or when you are at the library trying to study? What type of things do they say?
    Yes. Once I went on the bus and I heard some guy say "I bet she has a sparkling personality." and a guy will sit next to me and his friends will laugh at him and say "she's ugly." and one time this guy went to sit next to me and then as soon as he got a good look at me he scurried away to another seat (and no im not lying) .
    Yes once I was just looking for books and I heard a bunch of teens say "she's soo ugly," and then say "dat ass tho."
    -_-
    MBTI: ISFP
    Enneagram tritype: 9w8, 7w6,4w3
    Cognitive functions: Fi-Si-Se-Ti-Ni-Ne-Te-Fe

http://badges.mypersonality.info/badge/0/24/249715.png

Ask me questions
    http://www.ask.fm/lunareclipzes3

" I don't have the passion anymore, and so remember it's better to burn out than to fade away"
    - Kurt Cobain

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by lunareclipze View Post
    I don't want a job because I want as few people as possible to see me looking like this :/ it's kind of a no-win situation.
    I symphathize. The world sucks in a lot of ways. People are usually shallow about appearance - and you won't be able to change that, period. Shoulds and shouldnts don't mean much when you need an actual solution.

That said, you need a specialized diagnosis to properly evaluate how much can you improve.
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Well I'm physically stunning, have an amazing personality and am an ENTJ for Christ's sake, and I remain single/unmarried and love comes and goes, I'm surving and happy enough.

Why cant you focus on being responsible for some kind of research break through or accomplishment like that?
    I want to see a picture of you to compare myself to.

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Yes. Once I went on the bus and I heard some guy say "I bet she has a sparkling personality." and a guy will sit next to me and his friends will laugh at him and say "she's ugly." and one time this guy went to sit next to me and then as soon as he got a good look at me he scurried away to another seat (and no im not lying) .

Yes once I was just looking for books and I heard a bunch of teens say "she's soo ugly," and then say "dat ass tho."
    -_-
    Wow, they call you ugly yet sexually objectify your body at the same time. That's awful behavior on their part, and you didn't deserve that. Teenage boys can be quite horrible.

As someone who was once a teenage male that knew other teenage males, please trust me when I say that you don't have to be a 1.5/10 to receive that treatment. This is doubly true in high school, and still remains true for those guys that never matured beyond a high-school level. In high school, anything up to a 5-6 category would be vulnerable to receiving this type of treatment. Some of the women that were slammed the hardest were actually kind of cute, but simply weren't particularly fashionable, didn't glam themselves up, or had a reputation for being "weird". I never understood that.

Have you talked to anyone that you know about how you feel?

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

I'm actually ugly though, I'm not imagining it. I hear it a lot, too much.
    I don't want to be a single virgin the rest of my life.
    I doubt this is true, but even if it is, there are plenty of ugly people in the world who find each other and are very happy because they forget they are ugly. Your belief in your ugliness is what makes you unhappy, not your features. And when ugly people become really happy, often they become more attractive. Focus instead on becoming healthy, fit and happy, and you can't fail.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

^I cannot stress that enough. It is probably your attitude that makes you seem unattractive, and perhaps even posture and body language. It helps to focus on external things so that you're not stuck in your head all the time. Get some fresh air. Stimulate your mind with new experiences. You probably won't feel sorry for yourself then.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    973 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    Wow, they call you ugly yet sexually objectify your body at the same time. That's awful behavior on their part, and you didn't deserve that. Teenage boys can be quite horrible.

As someone who was once a teenage male that knew other teenage males, please trust me when I say that you don't have to be a 1.5/10 to receive that treatment. This is doubly true in high school, and still remains true for those guys that never matured beyond a high-school level. In high school, anything up to a 5-6 category would be vulnerable to receiving this type of treatment. Some of the women that were slammed the hardest were actually kind of cute, but simply weren't particularly fashionable, didn't glam themselves up, or had a reputation for being "weird". I never understood that.

Have you talked to anyone that you know about how you feel?
    Yeah. I've tried to talk to my mom and she just said "stop caring what people think," (easier said than done I think 75% of us can say) though she told me in a particularly nasty way. She also called me vain, shallow and on my way to arrogance.
    :/
    Yeah this is why i dont talk to my parents.

Ask me questions

" I don't have the passion anymore, and so remember it's better to burn out than to fade away"
    - Kurt Cobain

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    973 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by The Ü™ View Post
    ^I cannot stress that enough. It is probably your attitude that makes you seem unattractive, and perhaps even posture and body language. It helps to focus on external things so that you're not stuck in your head all the time. Get some fresh air. Stimulate your mind with new experiences. You probably won't feel sorry for yourself then.
    I try to forget about it but people won't let me.

Ask me questions

- Kurt Cobain

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    973 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    I doubt this is true, but even if it is, there are plenty of ugly people in the world who find each other and are very happy because they forget they are ugly. Your belief in your ugliness is what makes you unhappy, not your features. And when ugly people become really happy, often they become more attractive. Focus instead on becoming healthy, fit and happy, and you can't fail.
    I don't want to settle with someone I find ugly and I'm not physically attracted to because of the curse my DNA Is

Ask me questions

- Kurt Cobain

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Yeah. I've tried to talk to my mom and she just said "stop caring what people think," (easier said than done I think 75% of us can say) though she told me in a particularly nasty way. She also called me vain, shallow and on my way to arrogance.
    :/
    Yeah this is why i dont talk to my parents.
    Wow, that's not a supportive response at all, and I don't blame you for not wanting to talk to them. What did you say that lead your mom to call you arrogant and vain? There's nothing regarding this topic that communicates that you have those qualities.