User Tag List

First 182627282930 Last

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by lunareclipze View Post
    I don't want any friends. They will just make me look worse than I already do by myself. (The comparison thing is real you know)
    this post is contradictory. proving you're just a lowly troll. how sad for yourlife

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    she doesn't have to because you just have to believe she is ugly. like earth barfed up barbies kind of ugly.
    Anyone that ugly would have the decency to keep that shit to themselves, because society had long since destroyed their will to self-indulgence.

My guess is that the OP is probably just neither here nor there; just attractive enough that usually this kind of attention whoring bullshit has earned her some form of positive stroke in the past. "Omg, Becky, shut up, you are like so pretty." Ect.

In my mind, shit like this is the female equivalent of the Nice Guy syndrome. The OP through some combination of tween media has been led to believe that average looking bitches who are "deep" or "quirky" ought to have a shot at the hottest guy in school. They deserve him because they have some sort of belief in their own "inner beauty" that ought to make them superior to the better looking girl he's already attached to. And whenever reality rattles the cage of their little onanistic fantasy world, it sends them reeling for validation through faux, self-deprecating displays like this one, attracting the support of similarly mediocre looking friends and would be suitors who view that self-loathing as their own backdoor to her back end.

I don't pity women like that; I loathe them. Because there's nothing more vicious nor revolting than someone who thinks she's got some moral high ground on you because you look better in your underwear. Entitled ugly girls will smile in your face and throw themselves at your man behind your back. They will undercut you in a New York minute without breaking a sweat because the world owes them something, you owe them something, and they have no doubt about their righteousness in taking it when the opportunity presents itself.

Fuck them hoes man. And when they grow up and find the equally mediocre man of their dreams, my god, the smugness. Ugh, I could go on and on but its starting to make physically ill.
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    973 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Misty View Post
    Looks are the least important reason why you will not find love. What's important is that you cannot reciprocate love. This thread is full of examples of people caring for you and you showing no consideration of that care before refusing it flatly. You would do the same on a greater scale with a romantic lover if one approached you. The second most important reason is your flippancy toward the value of a dollar. You can change these things if you first wean yourself off the addiction you're indulging here. You know exactly what I mean by that.

Bye bye, thread.
    I don't love anyone because noone loves me. people at my school say things to me like "im less shitty at my worst than you are at your best." or "I hope she kills herself.. she's just so weird." Or see my face say "oh god.." and start laughing
    MBTI: ISFP
    Enneagram tritype: 9w8, 7w6,4w3
    Cognitive functions: Fi-Si-Se-Ti-Ni-Ne-Te-Fe

http://badges.mypersonality.info/badge/0/24/249715.png

Ask me questions
    http://www.ask.fm/lunareclipzes3

" I don't have the passion anymore, and so remember it's better to burn out than to fade away"
    - Kurt Cobain

MBTI
    yupp

I don't love anyone because noone loves me. people at my school say things to me like "im less shitty at my worst than you are at your best." or "I hope she kills herself.. she's just so weird." Or see my face say "oh god.." and start laughing

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    reading this thread. no wonder you don't have friends. you are the shittiest person i have ever come in contact with.

I have my problems, but you know what I'm actually nice to people. and therefore I have friends. I don't put people down because they don't say what i want to hear. A lot of times, I get told the opposite of what I want. You know what I listen, I don't like to, but I listen and that helps me grow as a person. trust me if you're only problem is your ugly then you have it a lot better than 98% of people on planet earth. So start listening. and stop dropping f-bombs. because you are ridiculous (yay I finally spelled it correctly)
    Oh good. Looks like I was right all along after all. Go figure.
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    973 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Wind-Up Rex View Post
    Anyone that ugly would have the decency to keep that shit to themselves, because society had long since destroyed their will to self-indulgence.

My guess is that the OP is probably just neither here nor there; just attractive enough that usually this kind of attention whoring bullshit has earned her some form of positive stroke in the past. "Omg, Becky, shut up, you are like so pretty." Ect.

In my mind, shit like this is the female equivalent of the Nice Guy syndrome. The OP through some combination of tween media has been led to believe that average looking bitches who are "deep" or "quirky" ought to have a shot at the hottest guy in school. They deserve him because they have some sort of belief in their own "inner beauty" that ought to make them superior to the better looking girl he's already attached to. And whenever reality rattles the cage of their little onanistic fantasy world, it sends them reeling for validation through faux, self-deprecating displays like this one, attracting the support of similarly mediocre looking friends and would be suitors who view that self-loathing as their own backdoor to her back end.

I don't pity women like that; I loathe them. Because there's nothing more vicious nor revolting than someone who thinks she's got some moral high ground on you because you look better in your underwear. Entitled ugly girls will smile in your face and throw themselves at your man behind your back. They will undercut you in a New York minute without breaking a sweat because the world owes them something, you owe them something, and they have no doubt about their righteousness in taking it when the opportunity presents itself.

Fuck them hoes man. And when they grow up and find the equally mediocre man of their dreams, my god, the smugness. Ugh, I could go on and on but its starting to make physically ill.
    no im actually ugly im a 2/10 and i like other people as ugly myself cannot accept it

Ask me questions

" I don't have the passion anymore, and so remember it's better to burn out than to fade away"
    - Kurt Cobain

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Have you considered wearing a veil that only shows your eyes? You could wear contacts, eye make-up, false eyelashes and/or glasses and go to class without having to worry about the rest of your face.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    973 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post

what?

Ask me questions

- Kurt Cobain

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    973 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    Have you considered wearing a veil that only shows your eyes? You could wear contacts, eye make-up, false eyelashes and/or glasses and go to class without having to worry about the rest of your face.
    I actually do wear a scarf over my face at school, i dont care about weird stares. rather them staring at me for that then how ugly i am.

Ask me questions

- Kurt Cobain

MBTI
    yupp

I actually do wear a scarf over my face at school, i dont care about weird stares. rather them staring at me for that then how ugly i am.
    contradictory