First 172526272829 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Quote Originally Posted by lunareclipze View Post
    Do you have to be a certain blood type to be able to donate your kidney? I have no idea what my blood type is.
    I don't think so, but O+ is compatible with most other blood types, though I'm not sure how important that is with organ transplants. Other factors may be more important. I only know my blood type because my mother is O- and that incompatibility can cause major problems with a fetus. They didn't have a treatment for it until two years before I was born, if I'm not mistaken.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Saudade View Post
    ...whenever I get a package of plain M&Ms, I make it my duty to continue the strength and robustness of the candy as a species. To this end, I hold M&M duels.

Taking two candies between my thumb and forefinger, I apply pressure, squeezing them together until one of them cracks and splinters. That is the "loser," and I eat the inferior one immediately. The winner gets to go another round.

I have found that, in general, the brown and red M&Ms are tougher, and the newer blue ones are genetically inferior. I have hypothesized that the blue M&Ms as a race cannot survive long in the intense theater of competition that is the modern candy and snack-food world.

Occasionally I will get a mutation, a candy that is misshapen, or pointier, or flatter than the rest. Almost invariably this proves to be a weakness, but on very rare occasions it gives the candy extra strength. In this way, the species continues to adapt to its environment.

When I reach the end of the pack, I am left with one M&M, the strongest of the herd. Since it would make no sense to eat this one as well, I pack it neatly in an envelope and send it to M&M Mars, A Division of Mars, Inc., Hackettstown, NJ 17840-1503 U.S.A., along with a 3x5 card reading, "Please use this M&M for breeding purposes."

This week they wrote back to thank me, and sent me a coupon for a free 1/2 pound bag of plain M&Ms. I consider this "grant money." I have set aside the weekend for a grand tournament. From a field of hundreds, we will discover the True Champion.

There can be only one.

Congratulations. This post wins "Best of Show."

----

EDIT: Now I found out you lied... S-Someone else wrote it....the-the world is a d-d-darker place.... Rosebu....*gaack*
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Anew Leaf

Also, what if the kidney itself is ugly. I mean, aren't there like standards for this kind of thing?

Glycerine

Please tell me that you have something else besides your perceived ugliness that makes you so unhappy. If it's just because of ugliness, your life has been pretty damn good.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Looks are the least important reason why you will not find love. What's important is that you cannot reciprocate love. This thread is full of examples of people caring for you and you showing no consideration of that care before refusing it flatly. You would do the same on a greater scale with a romantic lover if one approached you. The second most important reason is your flippancy toward the value of a dollar. You can change these things if you first wean yourself off the addiction you're indulging here. You know exactly what I mean by that.

Bye bye, thread.
    4w3 6w5 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

I have no clue how this bullshit thread managed to rack up nearly 300 posts. Has the OP even posted a picture? And no, Im not reading through the whole thing to determine that myself.
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by Wind-Up Rex View Post
    I have no clue how this bullshit thread managed to rack up nearly 300 posts. Has the OP even posted a picture? And no, Im not reading through the whole thing to determine that myself.
    she doesn't have to because you just have to believe she is ugly. like earth barfed up barbies kind of ugly.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Guys stop repping me about that post lol, I did not write it. Let me aware you: http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/copypasta

MBTI
    yupp

reading this thread. no wonder you don't have friends. you are the shittiest person i have ever come in contact with.

I have my problems, but you know what I'm actually nice to people. and therefore I have friends. I don't put people down because they don't say what i want to hear. A lot of times, I get told the opposite of what I want. You know what I listen, I don't like to, but I listen and that helps me grow as a person. trust me if you're only problem is your ugly then you have it a lot better than 98% of people on planet earth. So start listening. and stop dropping f-bombs. because you are ridiculous (yay I finally spelled it correctly)

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    973 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    reading this thread. no wonder you don't have friends. you are the shittiest person i have ever come in contact with.

I have my problems, but you know what I'm actually nice to people. and therefore I have friends. I don't put people down because they don't say what i want to hear. A lot of times, I get told the opposite of what I want. You know what I listen, I don't like to, but I listen and that helps me grow as a person. trust me if you're only problem is your ugly then you have it a lot better than 98% of people on planet earth. So start listening. and stop dropping f-bombs. because you are ridiculous (yay I finally spelled it correctly)
    I don't want any friends. They will just make me look worse than I already do by myself. (The comparison thing is real you know)
    MBTI: ISFP
    Enneagram tritype: 9w8, 7w6,4w3
    Cognitive functions: Fi-Si-Se-Ti-Ni-Ne-Te-Fe

http://badges.mypersonality.info/badge/0/24/249715.png

Ask me questions
    http://www.ask.fm/lunareclipzes3

" I don't have the passion anymore, and so remember it's better to burn out than to fade away"
    - Kurt Cobain