User Tag List

First 162425262728 Last

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

And "Outstanding Performance for 2013" goes to... or wait, when are the TypC Oscars again?
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    973 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Saudade View Post
    Yup. This.

/thread
    I am not a troll I am hideous and i want to die because of it
    MBTI: ISFP
    Enneagram tritype: 9w8, 7w6,4w3
    Cognitive functions: Fi-Si-Se-Ti-Ni-Ne-Te-Fe

http://badges.mypersonality.info/badge/0/24/249715.png

Ask me questions
    http://www.ask.fm/lunareclipzes3

" I don't have the passion anymore, and so remember it's better to burn out than to fade away"
    - Kurt Cobain

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Sell whatever body parts you want. Change whatever you want. Your body.

But, brace yourself. You'll still be you.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

Anew Leaf

I hear beauty costs an arm and a leg.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    973 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    I hear beauty costs an arm and a leg.
    and ugliness misery and pain

Ask me questions

" I don't have the passion anymore, and so remember it's better to burn out than to fade away"
    - Kurt Cobain

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    973 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by digesthisickness View Post
    Sell whatever body parts you want. Change whatever you want. Your body.

But, brace yourself. You'll still be you.
    But someone who is actually worth something

Ask me questions

- Kurt Cobain

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by lunareclipze View Post
    I am not a troll I am hideous and i want to die because of it
    Are you serious?? Because whenever I get a package of plain M&Ms, I make it my duty to continue the strength and robustness of the candy as a species. To this end, I hold M&M duels.

Taking two candies between my thumb and forefinger, I apply pressure, squeezing them together until one of them cracks and splinters. That is the "loser," and I eat the inferior one immediately. The winner gets to go another round.

I have found that, in general, the brown and red M&Ms are tougher, and the newer blue ones are genetically inferior. I have hypothesized that the blue M&Ms as a race cannot survive long in the intense theater of competition that is the modern candy and snack-food world.
    Occasionally I will get a mutation, a candy that is misshapen, or pointier, or flatter than the rest. Almost invariably this proves to be a weakness, but on very rare occasions it gives the candy extra strength. In this way, the species continues to adapt to its environment.
    When I reach the end of the pack, I am left with one M&M, the strongest of the herd. Since it would make no sense to eat this one as well, I pack it neatly in an envelope and send it to M&M Mars, A Division of Mars, Inc., Hackettstown, NJ 17840-1503 U.S.A., along with a 3x5 card reading, "Please use this M&M for breeding purposes."

This week they wrote back to thank me, and sent me a coupon for a free 1/2 pound bag of plain M&Ms. I consider this "grant money." I have set aside the weekend for a grand tournament. From a field of hundreds, we will discover the True Champion.

There can be only one.

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by Saudade View Post
    Are you serious?? Because whenever I get a package of plain M&Ms, I make it my duty to continue the strength and robustness of the candy as a species. To this end, I hold M&M duels.

Taking two candies between my thumb and forefinger, I apply pressure, squeezing them together until one of them cracks and splinters. That is the "loser," and I eat the inferior one immediately. The winner gets to go another round.

I have found that, in general, the brown and red M&Ms are tougher, and the newer blue ones are genetically inferior. I have hypothesized that the blue M&Ms as a race cannot survive long in the intense theater of competition that is the modern candy and snack-food world.
    Occasionally I will get a mutation, a candy that is misshapen, or pointier, or flatter than the rest. Almost invariably this proves to be a weakness, but on very rare occasions it gives the candy extra strength. In this way, the species continues to adapt to its environment.
    When I reach the end of the pack, I am left with one M&M, the strongest of the herd. Since it would make no sense to eat this one as well, I pack it neatly in an envelope and send it to M&M Mars, A Division of Mars, Inc., Hackettstown, NJ 17840-1503 U.S.A., along with a 3x5 card reading, "Please use this M&M for breeding purposes."

This week they wrote back to thank me, and sent me a coupon for a free 1/2 pound bag of plain M&Ms. I consider this "grant money." I have set aside the weekend for a grand tournament. From a field of hundreds, we will discover the True Champion.

There can be only one.
    I question your scientific method here. Because the "strongest" one is simply the one where the drafting numbers worked out. What if in the first round you have MMA and MMB. And MMB is the one that loses. MMA is the "winner" of that round. WHAT IF THAT IS THE ONE THAT WOULD BE ADAM EXCEPT FOR THE FACT THAT YOU DREW HIM SECOND.

- fin -

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

It sounds like you are determined to feel terrible no matter what, and you won't be satisfied until you convince us all that you are really ugly and it's going to ruin your life if some doctor doesn't come and save you.

So have it your way. Yes, you are ugly. And you're a worthless person because of it. Because ugly people are worthless. You're going to be miserable for the rest of your life, and you're free to do it. No one will stop you. You're a freak of nature. Sell your kidney, prostitute yourself, do what you have to, because money is the only thing that will make your life worthwhile so someone can cut you up and make you beautiful.

Do you feel better now?

Anew Leaf

and the weeping of eyes and the gnashing of teeth and the world without ending or caring or needing or spinning or loving or unicorning, etc etc.