User Tag List

First 6141516171826 Last

Glycerine

If you seriously thought you were 1.5/10, why the hell would you even post your pic on forums? That seems contradictory. There is a slim chance that you truly are ugly but that seriously is a fraction of the population. Most people are average looking. There is only a fraction of people who MOST people find attractive or ugly. Everyone else gets mixed reviews anyways.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    973 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    it actually is.besides you obviously have issues. and no matter what anyone says you'll make a reason your head while you're wrong. WHo fucking cares if your ugly? really fine you're hideous people barf when they look at you. boohoo get over it
    no fuck you
    MBTI: ISFP
    Enneagram tritype: 9w8, 7w6,4w3
    Cognitive functions: Fi-Si-Se-Ti-Ni-Ne-Te-Fe

http://badges.mypersonality.info/badge/0/24/249715.png

Ask me questions
    http://www.ask.fm/lunareclipzes3

" I don't have the passion anymore, and so remember it's better to burn out than to fade away"
    - Kurt Cobain

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    973 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Glycerine View Post
    If you seriously thought you were 1.5/10, why the hell would you even post your pic on forums? That seems contradictory. There is a slim chance that you truly are ugly but that seriously is a fraction of the population. Most people are average looking. There is only a fraction of people who MOST people find attractive or ugly. Everyone else gets mixed reviews anyways.
    Ya being ugly isn't acceptable for me. If I'm not at least average im never going to be happy

Ask me questions

" I don't have the passion anymore, and so remember it's better to burn out than to fade away"
    - Kurt Cobain

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by lunareclipze View Post
    no fuck you

MBTI
    yupp

I think this is a sham. I think you're a model and you're doing this as a twisted social experiment. You don't think you're ugly you're just doing this to fuck with people.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by lunareclipze View Post
    I don't want to be called ugly everyday thats why i dont want to go to college
    Okay, that's fine. No one does. But besides general assholes which you will have everywhere (I think I would consider myself fairly attractive, and I have still been called all sorts of ugly names from total strangers.. It happens no matter how you look.) and just going with the general population:
    1. No one gives a shit.
    2. They're in college for two or three reasons only: to hang out with their friends, to listen and look at a professor, and to get an education.

How attractive you are literally has nothing to do with any of those reasons. And thus, even if they DO find you ugly, chances are they are not going to say it to your face, nor really bother with it all.

College is NOTHING like high school. It really isn't. It is a professional environment filled with people from all over the globe. Students can be kicked out for bullying and abusing students--you only need to communicate with your professor if you are having issues like that. But chances are you won't, because no one cares about how you look.

Also, there is such a thing as online classes. You need never even see another person and you can still gain college credit. Though, I honestly would think you only ought to take this option if you seem unable to concentrate due to anxiety.

I really think you have problems with anxiety that are focused on your looks. Chances are you're trolling right now.. Or.. You really don't look that bad at all and you're whining about a lot of nothing really and you can't tell.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    973 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

I think this is a sham. I think you're a model and you're doing this as a twisted social experiment. You don't think you're ugly you're just doing this to fuck with people.
    Think what you want if your IQ depended on that belief you'd be locked in a mental institution and be unable to mingle with society because of overly extreme retardation.

Ask me questions

- Kurt Cobain

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    973 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    Okay, that's fine. No one does. But besides general assholes which you will have everywhere (I think I would consider myself fairly attractive, and I have still been called all sorts of ugly names from total strangers.. It happens no matter how you look.) and just going with the general population:
    1. No one gives a shit.
    2. They're in college for two or three reasons only: to hang out with their friends, to listen and look at a professor, and to get an education.

How attractive you are literally has nothing to do with any of those reasons. And thus, even if they DO find you ugly, chances are they are not going to say it to your face, nor really bother with it all.

College is NOTHING like high school. It really isn't. It is a professional environment filled with people from all over the globe. Students can be kicked out for bullying and abusing students--you only need to communicate with your professor if you are having issues like that. But chances are you won't, because no one cares about how you look.

Also, there is such a thing as online classes. You need never even see another person and you can still gain college credit. Though, I honestly would think you only ought to take this option if you seem unable to concentrate due to anxiety.

I really think you have problems with anxiety that are focused on your looks. Chances are you're trolling right now.. Or.. You really don't look that bad at all and you're whining about a lot of nothing really and you can't tell.
    Well I'd also like to be able to make friends at college as it's too late at high school. If I'm this ugly I cannot though.
    I'm not a troll, I am called ugly near every time I step outside and it's really getting to me.

Ask me questions

- Kurt Cobain

I suspect the same thing but then you can still discuss the topic.

So, do you think being labelled ugly means you should get plastic surgery?

Its funny, I'd figure that being labelled something you dont like would spark some sort of righteous indignation in most Americans, where is the "how dare 'society' do this to me?" or dont that apply if it isnt sexuality/race/class/creed at stake? Or would you seek to switch-o-changeo any of those things should they prove unpopular or result in you being made fun of?

Perhaps its just me but even before reading any big names who suggested it was the case I was always more inclined to believe that individual misery is more to do with social structures or the social dimension of life than it is to do with individual maladjustment, some of the time, now I didnt say all of the time or generalise, but some of the time if you're "well adjusted" it just means you fly below the radar, comply and conform well to what are some miserable and unhealthy situations.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

I don't know what to think because I don't think someone with bdd would insist people actually call them ugly every time they leave the house.

And I don't believe people actually do.

So I'm not really getting your actual motive here or experience. It's bothering me.