First 3111213141523 Last

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    973 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Bubble View Post
    You've just got an unhealthy obsession, I read your ask.fm page. It's your thought patterns that need to change, not your face.

People can sense your disposition when you go out. I used to get very anxious (still do often) when going out and I got in foul moods when forced to, and people react negatively back to that sort of thing. It comes across in your posture, facial expressions, movement, everything. If you go out like this and people really are being that cruel, it's probably because of this.

Also, there are people who're subconsciously attached to their problem(s) to gain a sense of identity. A trait is picked out and it's inflated and their lives revolve around it, because it's almost "who they are" as a person. I hope you aren't this but say if it might be true - it's possible partly because you seem absolutely adamant that you're ugly even when offered the possibility of not being.
    I'm obsessed for good reason trust me.
    MBTI: ISFP
    Enneagram tritype: 9w8, 7w6,4w3
    Cognitive functions: Fi-Si-Se-Ti-Ni-Ne-Te-Fe

http://badges.mypersonality.info/badge/0/24/249715.png

Ask me questions
    http://www.ask.fm/lunareclipzes3

" I don't have the passion anymore, and so remember it's better to burn out than to fade away"
    - Kurt Cobain

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    973 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Laurie View Post
    Unless it's being the target of ridicule at school I've never heard anyone called ugly to their face and I'm not sure I've heard it behind anyone's back either.

I'm not against plastic surgery but I doubt it's the problem here. Even if you are unattractive I doubt you need as much as you think. Why not post a picture and get honest critiques.
    I don't want it to show up as ugly on google images which it might

Ask me questions

" I don't have the passion anymore, and so remember it's better to burn out than to fade away"
    - Kurt Cobain

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Laurie View Post
    Why not post a picture and get honest critiques.
    Even if she were to do that, if she gets positive replies she won't believe them and will immediately discard them. You'll hear rationalizations like, "That person is only being nice to say that" ... "That person is only saying it because they want me to feel better" ... "Only old people think I'm good looking" ... "Only asian people think I look ok" ...etc etc etc. You'll hear every rationalization under the sun.

She's only seeking thoughts that serve the current self-concept.

Even very negative critiques will be tossed because they don't serve her image of herself either. For example, she sees her body as ok, so if someone were to pipe up with, "Your body's HORRIFYING!" she'd immediately tell them to f* off.

It's kind of a no-win scenario from our (the forum membership's) vantage point. Practically no objective evidence we present will penetrate to the inner core. The best way to change these thoughts is from the inside, and only she can do that.
    "Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    Eleanor Roosevelt

"When people see some things as beautiful,
    other things become ugly.
    When people see some things as good,
    other things become bad."
    Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

MBTI
    yupp

Just buy a white van and give little kids "candy" you'll get arrested, become a harden criminal go to jail get in a huge fight where you shank one of the inmates and get put in solitary confinement for a long time and if you're ugly as you say then you'll save money and no one will have to look at you.

Infinite Bubble

Quote Originally Posted by lunareclipze View Post
    Haven't you got anything else to focus on? Such as a passion/hobby?

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Just a general pointy-thingy here...

If most people on here are saying No, it's not worth it based on information given.. and that therapy, and some serious life lessons on confidence and even simple make-up tutorials would be of more practical use to you.. With a HUGE emphasis on therapy...

Would it not indicate that therapy might be the best place to start? There are people on this site that have absolutely gotten their body re-done on a surgery table to better their situation in life and their mental images. I'm sure they would also say No to this situation, and recommend therapy.

Absolute proof right here that you do not truly accept yourself as ugly.
    If I felt I was ugly, I would not care who in the world saw--they will all see, because it will be true, much as I try to hide it.

You have hope inside of you that you are not as ugly as you think people see you as. There is an imaginary audience there focused on your looks--and you don't even know that they don't exist. The truth is. No one REALLY cares how ugly you are or are not. No one cares. It's why people can post online that hot celebrities are ugly. It just isn't important to them and their daily lives how you look.

It really shouldn't be as important to yours as well. Seriously, do you read what you're saying when you write "I refuse to go to college until I look prettier"? Put on some damn make-up and get into your god damn college, and use your financial aid money and scholarships to pay for therapy. Then you might be able to leave college with an education AND some re-aligned mentalities.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    973 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Bubble View Post
    Haven't you got anything else to focus on? Such as a passion/hobby?
    No I like shopping but the fun's taken out of that

Ask me questions

- Kurt Cobain

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    973 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    Just a general pointy-thingy here...

If most people on here are saying No, it's not worth it based on information given.. and that therapy, and some serious life lessons on confidence and even simple make-up tutorials would be of more practical use to you.. With a HUGE emphasis on therapy...

Would it not indicate that therapy might be the best place to start? There are people on this site that have absolutely gotten their body re-done on a surgery table to better their situation in life and their mental images. I'm sure they would also say No to this situation, and recommend therapy.

Absolute proof right here that you do not truly accept yourself as ugly.
    If I felt I was ugly, I would not care who in the world saw--they will all see, because it will be true, much as I try to hide it.

You have hope inside of you that you are not as ugly as you think people see you as. There is an imaginary audience there focused on your looks--and you don't even know that they don't exist. The truth is. No one REALLY cares how ugly you are or are not. No one cares. It's why people can post online that hot celebrities are ugly. It just isn't important to them and their daily lives how you look.

It really shouldn't be as important to yours as well. Seriously, do you read what you're saying when you write "I refuse to go to college until I look prettier"? Put on some damn make-up and get into your god damn college, and use your financial aid money and scholarships to pay for therapy. Then you might be able to leave college with an education AND some re-aligned mentalities.
    I don't want to be called ugly everyday thats why i dont want to go to college

Ask me questions

- Kurt Cobain

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Lunar, I've seen your pics on 'that other forum'. You're not ugly, deal with it.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    973 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Lunar, I've seen your pics on 'that other forum'. You're not ugly, deal with it.
    I am ugly since I've fully recovered from my eating disorder my face has changed and what forum? I got kicked off of both I put my old pictures on (socialanxiety and PerC)

Ask me questions

- Kurt Cobain