......hey

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    I'll bite. I am generally asocial. Whether I become antisocial depends on how strongly you try to pressure me to socialize.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Yes and no. I wish to socialize until I socialize.
    4w3 6w5 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Webslinger View Post
    How often is that true? Every time you socialize?

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Webslinger View Post
    hahaha This is closest to my perspective as well.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

Society

Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    It also includes any known and unknown subjective interpretations of and extrapolations from the term "anti-social."
    ok, so which one did you mean in the OP? none of the girls who posted so far fit anything in the spectrum of anti-social...

not a female, but if i do have a feminine side, she was probably the bitchy girl heading the cheerleader squad in a B rated 80s american youth comedy... you know, the one that stands in the way of a Hollywood-dorky protagonist (hollywood dorky = ill coordinated supermodel). anti-social but not at all asocial.

MBTI
    PORG
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by Mane View Post
    a Hollywood-dorky protagonist (hollywood dorky = ill coordinated supermodel).
    You mean like that ugly woman in She's All That (wrong decade, so what? )? She was still ugly as hell, even when she took off her glasses.

What a hideous crone.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Mane View Post
    ok, so which one did you mean in the OP? none of the girls who posted so far fit anything in the spectrum of anti-social...

not a female, but if i do have a feminine side, she was probably the bitchy girl heading the cheerleader squad in a B rated 80s american youth comedy... you know, the one that stands in the way of a Hollywood-dorky protagonist (hollywood dorky = ill coordinated supermodel). anti-social but not at all asocial.
    The meaning of anti-social is whatever people think it is. On this forum everybody seems to be more aware of the conceptual distinctions that have already been made above. However, not everybody in the world is.

Society

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    You mean like that ugly woman in She's All That (wrong decade, so what? )? She was still ugly as hell, even when she took off her glasses.

What a hideous crone.
    it's the large forehead isn't it?

i may or may not have a subconscious thing for large foreheads - i don't think i've ever consciously checked out a forehead, but it was pointed out to me by a friend as something women i like seem to have in common.

(on that note, any woman i showed any physical admiration towards - it might be a sign of a disproportionately large forehead. please consult your doctor).

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

I have next to no social life outside of the (admittedly largish number of) people who live in my house.

I spend a few hours with my mom every couple of weeks and meet with the remnants of my Occupy group (mostly leftover hippy senior citizens) every couple of months.

I don't answer my phone very much, I like to go out to eat by myself every so often, and I spend a lot of time alone in my room.

If I see someone I know (and like) in public, I usually speak if I'm pretty certain they have seen or are going to see me. Unless I like them a lot. Then I might go out of my way to talk to them.

Usually, if I go out alone, I'm wearing headphones and listening to an audiobook. Though I take them off when I check out so I can chatter at the cashier.

I like talking to my husband most of the time. I don't mind talking to my kids until they start telling me about anime or Minecraft (okay, and most Steam games) because when they do that, to me, it sounds like this:

“There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers