User Tag List

12311 Last

Enneagram
    9w8

Default Order your perfect person.DNA and Cognitive Functions on sale now. 50% off

Okay, let's have some fun.

Build [theoretically, of course, least some extremely literal soul seriously thinks I'm manufacturing people in my basement] the kind of person you would love to spend time with. Set the perimeters for gender, cognitive functions, physical characteristics, intellect, spirituality and endearing qualities [or not so endearing ones if you like]

Have fun [and don't anybody get your panties in a wad if we have to charge shipping and handling prior to mailing your delivery].

Send your order to wemakepeoples@freakshow.com [not a real address in case you're wondering, so for heaven's sake, DON'T CLICK on it!] or to expedite delivery, just post your orders right here!
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Female. Ni Te Fi Se, 40ish, deep hazely weird colored eyes and a bright sincere smile, wild hair with some gray, old looking hands, above average intellect, deeply spiritual and very accessible. Loves exotic food and interesting places, and would be positive, observant, inquisitive, and whimsical. Looks around a lot, but can look you very intensely when engaged. She should have lot of funny quirks. Surprise me with them, and have them express themselves not all at once, but gradually over time. She speaks a lot of languages, and wants to listen to music and see live music and make music. Haha, I'm pretty sure she'd be my bff.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Female sibling. Fe Ni Se Ti, 33 years old, brunette with dark eyes, fellow pagan, up for adventure and craziness, as well as long convos and enriching her povs. Interests in psychology, animal welfare, mad organizational skills, versed in emotional war games and up for playful competition, interested in discovering the world, love for movies, fantasy books, games and fairy tales. Loves to put together social gatherings for our group of friends, has a good alto singing voice, and plays piano. Speaks the standard Flemish language package: French, English, Dutch and a bit of German.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by nicolita View Post
    Female. Ni Te Fi Se, 40ish, deep hazely weird colored eyes and a bright sincere smile, wild hair with some gray, old looking hands, above average intellect, deeply spiritual and very accessible. Loves exotic food and interesting places, and would be positive, observant, inquisitive, and whimsical. Looks around a lot, but can look you very intensely when engaged. She should have lot of funny quirks. Surprise me with them, and have them express themselves not all at once, but gradually over time. She speaks a lot of languages, and wants to listen to music and see live music and make music. Haha, I'm pretty sure she'd be my bff.
    nicolita, A female it is.

She is from Tennessee and grew up the eldest of five children. Her name is Deja Nell. She is 43 years old and has endured a lot of heartache in her day. She is 1/4 African American and has unruly auburn hair [but it looks great on her] with an occasional gray strand and eyes just as you ordered. She is approximately 5'6" tall and wears a size six. Deja's mother died when Deja was in high school and she had to go to work nights at a local night club while in college to support her younger siblings and help her father financially. He was a saw mill worker who was never able to complete high school and had to work minimum wage jobs to make ends meet, BUT he had one dream, his daughter, whom the school told him was "gifted" was going to college. Deja excelled in the sciences and graduated in the top five percent of her class. She went on to medical school and became a radiologist, a job she still holds at a rural hospital in East Tennessee. When Deja was 25 she met and married a fellow med student but he was killed in an automobile accident, so she never remarried and has never been close to another man, except in a professional sense. She has some odd quirks, she loves to read classic science fiction, she binges on old episodes of Dr. Who and collects empty bird nests. She is positive, though, because no matter what life has thrown at her, she fights her way to the top and nothing deterred her from her dream of working in the medical field. She is fluent in English and Spanish and reads and writes in Latin. Being a southern girl, she is fond of Memphis Blues and secretly listens to old country classics on a turn table that once belonged to her grandfather. She loves to try new foods and hangs out with a few close friends when she has time. She has two rescued dogs and a pet turtle named PeptoBismo. When Deja looks at you, you will think she's looking right through you and this freaks some people out but those who know her realize that it means she's listening intently to you and that she is interested in what you have to say. She comes 90 days same as cash with a one year warranty. If you're not completely satisfied with her, you can return her at no expense to yourself. The only word of caution is that she is a deep person and if she opens up to you, be careful with her feelings. She doesn't share them with just anybody, so she's putting herself out there and trusting you.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Female sibling. Fe Ni Se Ti, 33 years old, brunette with dark eyes, fellow pagan, up for adventure and craziness, as well as long convos and enriching her povs. Interests in psychology, animal welfare, mad organizational skills, versed in emotional war games and up for playful competition, interested in discovering the world, love for movies, fantasy books, games and fairy tales. Loves to put together social gatherings for our group of friends, has a good alto singing voice, and plays piano. Speaks the standard Flemish language package: French, English, Dutch and a bit of German.
    Amagrith, I've got yours on back order and she should be here in three to five business days

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

@Ene, you are amazing. I'm so glad I've gotten the chance to interact with you. Your creative and warm energy is delightful. Can't wait to hang out with Deja!
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

My perfect person would have read, "The Perfectability of Man", by John Arthur Passmore.

Enneagram
    9w8

Thank you, @nicolita, for your friendship and for "playing." I love talking to you.

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by Mole View Post
    My perfect person would have read, "The Perfectability of Man", by John Arthur Passmore.
    Mole, is it okay if it's a girl? And she's a 24 year old physicist? Because I have an extra one of those and she happens to have read the Perfectibility of Man; however, she's kind of quiet and shy and isn't very comfortable interacting in a large social group, so I doubt we would ever get her on a forum such as this one. She is fond of small rodents and aquatic life, especially amphibians. She shares her tiny apartment with approximately 500 books and a salamander she calls Clyde O'Brien.

Oh, and her name is Winnie, short for Winifred, of course.

If you find her description satisfactory, we send her airmail. She isn't very big and the shipping and handling shouldn't be much. We've tried to fatten her up a bit, but she remains rail thin and whispy. There is something very "mouse like" about this intelligent girl.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Female, 28 years old, 5'7'', agnostic with atheist leanings, long-haired, plays console/pc games on a decent level but isn't an addict, driven yet selfless, confident yet humble, soft spoken, likes documentaries, caring, considerate, secretly likes dark humor, is into psychology, has 2 beautiful cats, wise, willing to discuss stuff without ever taking it personally, knows what she wants, doesn't label herself a feminist, enjoys being hugged, reserved, prefers indoor activities and knows a lot about movies.
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------