User Tag List

First 7891011 Last

Enneagram
    9w8

I hope the "bear" hug means you like her! haha.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

LadyLazarus

Male, 5'10-6'0, any eye color, any hair color, "cute" face, medium build, early 20's, passionate, giving, kind, sincere, romantic, easy-going, goofy sense of humor, enjoys some form of artistic pursuit.

Functions:Ne Fi Te Si

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Mail order BFF please. Around 27-29 years old - just a smidge older than me - curvy, dark-featured, fun-loving and sensual Earth Mamma with a penchant for arts and crafts, granola earth-friendly eating and living, being outdoors, upbeat music and romantic poetry, travelling, makeup, and armchair analyzing people. Enjoyment of light gossip for updates' sake, but no harm to others. Inexplicable desire to play with sidewalk chalk whenever it's warm out and good platonic hugs and cuddle-ability.

I had no idea you were up to this typological Frankensteinism, @Ene.

I'd like to order a female EINSFTPJ friend.
    Aged to 25-50 or so
    Native-level skills in the woods.
    Must like or at least tolerate obscure European symphonic metal music.

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by tsunderes View Post
    Male, 5'10-6'0, any eye color, any hair color, "cute" face, medium build, early 20's, passionate, giving, kind, sincere, romantic, easy-going, goofy sense of humor, enjoys some form of artistic pursuit.

Functions:Ne Fi Te Si
    Oooo....I think I have the perfect fellow here. His name is Gabrielle. Gabe, as his family calls him, is a poet and he actually gets paid for it, but not much. So, to make up the difference, he runs a print shop along with his dad in a small Texas town. Gabe enjoys hanging out with other poets and artistic-type people. He also enjoys studying the paranormal. He and his friend, John, occasionally get called to investigate "hauntings".

Gabe is 5'11", on the thin side and has chin length black hair and large dark-brown eyes, but he is very light complected. He has a naturally Gothic appearance, which he enjoys playing up on by wearing dark clothes. Gabe is quirky in a cute and quiet kind of way that endears him to others. He has an awkward sense of style that sets him apart from everyone else. He enjoys role playing games, tarot cards and Alfred Hitchcock films. He is a ferocious reader.

He often does poetry readings and may be as apt to attend barefoot as he is not to. He has a hauntingly smooth voice. He is very romantic and is the kind of guy who likes to get to know someone then send her favorite flowers for no apparent reason or occasion. He is cute, but he's a bit on the shy side.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

LadyLazarus

Quote Originally Posted by Ene View Post
    Oooo....I think I have the perfect fellow here. His name is Gabrielle. Gabe, as his family calls him, is a poet and he actually gets paid for it, but not much. So, to make up the difference, he runs a print shop along with his dad in a small Texas town. Gabe enjoys hanging out with other poets and artistic-type people. He also enjoys studying the paranormal. He and his friend, John, occasionally get called to investigate "hauntings".

Gabe is 5'11", on the thin side and has chin length black hair and large dark-brown eyes, but he is very light complected. He has a naturally Gothic appearance, which he enjoys playing up on by wearing dark clothes. Gabe is quirky in a cute and quiet kind of way that endears him to others. He has an awkward sense of style that sets him apart from everyone else. He enjoys role playing games, tarot cards and Alfred Hitchcock films. He is a ferocious reader.

He often does poetry readings and may be as apt to attend barefoot as he is not to. He has a hauntingly smooth voice. He is very romantic and is the kind of guy who likes to get to know someone then send her favorite flowers for no apparent reason or occasion. He is cute, but he's a bit on the shy side.
    Give him to me.
    Sounds nice, except for the barefoot and black clothing part.
    The part about being a ghost hunter sounds cool.
    Smooth voice you say?
    Ooh shy's cute.

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by tsunderes View Post
    Give him to me.
    Sounds nice, except for the barefoot and black clothing part.
    The part about being a ghost hunter sounds cool.
    Smooth voice you say?
    Ooh shy's cute.
    I think he would wear something different with the right incentive! Haha.

Socionics
    ILI

Male, Ni - Ti - Fi - Si, clinically insane due to detachment from the external world (probably under psychosis). For educational purposes, of course.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post
    Male, Ni - Ti - Fi - Si, clinically insane due to detachment from the external world (probably under psychosis). For educational purposes, of course.
    : P

MBTI
    Meow
    Enneagram
    :0) so/sp
    Socionics
    EII Ne

I would also like to place an order

Male, 18-24. Taller than me (I'm 5'8). Funny, sincere, heart of gold but doesn't always show it. Laid-back but not completely irresponsible. Is willing to do housework. Any race, hair color, eye color, etc.

"Be clearly aware of the stars and infinity on high.
    Then life seems almost enchanted after all."
    - Vincent van Gogh

johari/nohari

infp 4w5 ?w? 9w? so=sp>sx