User Tag List

First 678910 Last

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Very cool creations, Ene.

I can't begin to say how weird this feels to do this, but wth/f.

male, mid/late 30's, at least 6', good at finding convergence/commonality, playful, thoughtful / able to see multiple sides, explorative, intelligent, artistic in some way, likes to communicate, not irresponsible but willing and enjoying raising hell in the right contexts (and can even be somewhat subversive at times), self-motivated, likes psychology and how people tick, understands the power of myth and fantasy, plays RPGs, likes to hike, enjoys movies and books and music; also should have an interest or aspect of himself that is not like me, so that I can learn from it and be pushed; likes being a guy; healthy sex drive; not antagonistic towards religion/spirituality, although skepticism is of course fine; has a job (or has a life goal if independently wealthy); might or might not have younger kids (not a deal breaker at all); some form of SX instinctual variant; can range from muscular to some extra pounds

Doesn't need to be caucasian.

Thanks, Jennifer, and a little weirdness never hurt anyone. I say let's embrace our insanities and own em. He

Okay, your order is called Remy Le Blanc. He comes from the island of Barbados, the son of a Barbadian school teacher and a French architect. Remy wears his dark hair in dreadlocks (he's a big Bob Marley fan). He's 6'1" and weighs 175 lbs. Remy recently purchased a night club, in partnership with his older brother. Remy is the face and voice of the business as he has great communication skills. He welcomes tourists there and is enjoying a decent profit. He is an excellent bartender who possesses an uncanny ability to read people and put them at ease. The first thing people notice about Remy is his smile. He has perfect white teeth and dark eyes that draw people in and cause them to just spill their guts in his presence. Women love him and men admire him and seek out his objective and good-natured council. Since he loves Reggae and Rock, he has been known to take to the stage, a set which he helped design. There is just something free, easy and warm about him.

He enjoys role playing games, political thriller novels, mysteries and likes to watch films from the U.S. he speaks English, French and the Bajan dialect.

Before going in to work each day, Remy works out at small gym. He mostly uses free weights and while he has no desire to be a body builder, he does strive to keep a good physique. He also enjoys surfing on occasion. His religious persuasion is Moravian, although he is not dogmatic or largely vocal. His spirituality is a personal matter and he only discusses it when asked to do so.

Remy was married but his wife ran away with an Italian fisherman. Thankfully, they had no children.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

Rogue heart

Quote Originally Posted by Ene View Post
    Davi's name is Brazillian. It means "beloved." His mother knew what she was doing when she named him that because that's exactly what he is. Davi's mother was born and raised in Sao Paulo, Brasil. When she was in her twenties, she came to New York, New York, to study theatre. It was there that she met and married a blonde-haired, blue-eyed art student from Nashville, Tennesee. Davi has his mother's complexion. He looks lightly tanned all the time, but he has his father's eyes. They're hazel. He has golden brown hair and dark, but not overly thick, eyebrows. He is of a slender, yet muscular build.

Growing up in Nashville, he resented his name and told everyone it was David, because he felt Davi sounded like a girl's name. During his teen years his parents felt that if he wanted anyting he should have to work for it and earn it, so with his fluent Portuguese and English skills, he took a job in an ethnic resturaunt. He used the earnings to purchase his first vehicle.

He lost his mother in a house fire about two years ago. It was the hardest thing he ever went through, because she was the one person who always believed in him and supported his dreams, even if she did make him work for them.

He is currently an art student and has moved to Memphis. He enjoys hanging out with an old African-American guy everybody calls "Pete", playing blues and talking about the meaning of life. He paints large scale murals and is paid hansomely for it. He has been offered the opportunity to model but has turned it down because he hates being treated like a "pretty boy" as he calls it.

As for girls, he abhors anyone who tries to "trap him." He recognizes emotional manipulation and will end a relationship with anyone who tries to "own" him or make him become someone he isn't meant to be. He believes people should be who they are and not change to impress others. He believes the right girl will one day just walk into his life.

He has a few secrets. One of which is that he has a soft spot for burn victims and donates a portion of all his earnings to the Shiner's Hospital in Cinncinnati. He doesn't like people knowing he does this and he doesn't like to talk about it, unless the person is very close. He has a guarded inner world and only allows the "chosen few" to enter it.
    WOW @Ene! Wrap him up I'll take him! In all seriousness I've read this one and the other characters descriptions you've created: you're truly talented, words fail me

Rogue heart

Quote Originally Posted by SophiaDeep View Post
    oh...introduce me please!
    Sure thing, if you ever find yourself passing through Macedonia

failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Order: girl friend, dark complexion, Se Fi Te Ni, 30'ish, e-8. She likes me as much as I would like her. She would love the attention I would be able to give her.

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by Daenera View Post
    WOW @Ene! Wrap him up I'll take him! In all seriousness I've read this one and the other characters descriptions you've created: you're truly talented, words fail me
    Thank you so much!

I love creating characters and dialogue. I love writing.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by chubber View Post
    Order: girl friend, dark complexion, Se Fi Te Ni, 30'ish, e-8. She likes me as much as I would like her. She would love the attention I would be able to give her.
    I'll get on it right away.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

I'll get on it right away.

Rogue heart

I love creating characters and dialogue. I love writing.
    It shows.

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by chubber View Post

DeLena is an attractive 34 year Chinese/African American. She works as a pet groomer at a place called Precious Paws. In addition, she has three dogs of her own that she adores and keeps indoors. She likes to shop with her friends and talk on the phone. She has a wide circle of friends and knows exactly who's doing what most of the time. She isn't very good at keeping up with bills or cleaning house, but she's an excellent cook and whoever dates her will never go without a fantastic meal.

She tends to yell, even when she isn't angry. She just gets loud. She also sings a lot, but not always on key and while this seems like a negative trait, she's actually quite adorable and her voice, though slightly flat, is very sweet. She has a knack for helping the elderly and volunteers at a nursing home every Thursday nights. They don't mind that she sings off key. They're just thankful to have her visit them and hug them and read to them.

She loves to be adored by the people she loves and would be content just to have you being with her and doing things with her. Her primary concern for any endeavor is "Will it be fun?" She mostly just needs to give and receive affection and loves it when her affection is appreciated. That's why she works with animals and the elderly. She doesn't like lots of strict demands placed on her. She is fun-loving, humorous, spontaneous and kind-hearted.

She has a Latina step sister named Yuliana. They love to shop together.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

DeLena is an attractive 34 year Chinese/African American. She works as a pet groomer at a place called Precious Paws. In addition, she has three dogs of her own that she adores and keeps indoors. She likes to shop with her friends and talk on the phone. She has a wide circle of friends and knows exactly who's doing what most of the time. She isn't very good at keeping up with bills or cleaning house, but she's an excellent cook and whoever dates her will never go without a fantastic meal.

She tends to yell, even when she isn't angry. She just gets loud. She also sings a lot, but not always on key and while this seems like a negative trait, she's actually quite adorable and her voice, though slightly flat, is very sweet. She has a knack for helping the elderly and volunteers at a nursing home every Thursday nights. They don't mind that she sings off key. They're just thankful to have her visit them and hug them and read to them.

She loves to be adored by the people she loves and would be content just to have you being with her and doing things with her. Her primary concern for any endeavor is "Will it be fun?" She mostly just needs to give and receive affection and loves it when her affection is appreciated. That's why she works with animals and the elderly. She doesn't like lots of strict demands placed on her. She is fun-loving, humorous, spontaneous and kind-hearted.

She has a Latina step sister named Yuliana. They love to shop together.