User Tag List

First 4567816 Last

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by Comeback Girl View Post
    But... I like imperfections! Imperfections are exactly what makes people lovable!
    You're absolutely right!

If a movie character is too perfect, he/she is boring, same with a novel; so, I think it's that way in real life, too. Funny, how the media tells us all that we need to buy something, invest in a program, etc., to improve ourselves when it's the imperfections, as you say, that make us lovable and unique. Sorry, I derailed. I just loved your comment. That's all.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

Enneagram
    9w8

Well, since my last order, there has been a DNA malfunction in one of my creations. My own lovely assistant whom I programmed to be gay has gone straight. Yessirree...I made an error in his matrix, a defect in his blueprint. That sizzling 6'1" dude with a little gold earring, a chestnut ponytail and an beautiful Baguazhang tattoo on his right forearm, that creative genius and gifted artist of a soul has decided that he likes GIRLS! I'm gonna have to fire him or put him in a box and ship him out. He's 35 years old and is a sixth degree black belt and he's smooth. Maybe, maybe...do you think...maybe I could take him out of the lab and just keep him? That is unless somebody else wants him...he's bi-lingual and never gets his feathers ruffled. He doesn't talk too much but when he does say something, it's worth listening to, well, most of the time anyway.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sx

If like a 21 year old biracial male istp please! He will be my little brother! Together we shall rule the playground

Enneagram
    9w8

Psuedo I am so sorry to have been so long getting back to you! I hope you will accept my apologies and the free shipping and handling on your new sibling. He is indeed, biracial. You didn't specify which races you meant so I thought I'd have some fun. Of course, if you don't like him you can always send him back and we can get another more to your liking. Oh, his mother is Chinese [born and raised in the U.S. though] and his father is from Tanzania and my, is he ever good-looking. He is around 5'11", has dark eyes and thick, short curly black hair. He has the most beautifully even teeth you can imagine and a crooked little smile that makes his whole face look like he's up to something [and he usually is!]. He likes motorcycles, boots and metal. He has a thing for classic metal bands from the 80s. He also likes old action movies like Raiders of the Lost Ark, Rambo, Die Hard and anything to do with Rocky. You'll need to keep an eye on him. He sometimes gets into a bit of trouble, but all in all, he's got a good heart and he's loads of fun.

Rogue heart

Do you still take requests?

wow I like this one!
    Male, 28 years old (not much older than me, but still old enough for being more mature).
    Functions Ni+Fe+Ti+Se. Tall, not skinny, but thin, deep green eyes, long dark/black hair, own style of clothing. Artist, creative person, introvert, a little wierd with his own look at world and independent opinions. Emotional, empathic with lot of understanding a bit "teacher" figure. The one who can teach you something new and show you new points of view. A bit depressed, or at least somehow drown to negativistic topics. Good philosophical thinking and agnostic atheist. Someone who likes metal/grunge or rock music...

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by Daenera View Post
    Do you still take requests?

I do!
    What sort of creation would you like?

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by SophiaDeep View Post
    wow I like this one!
    Male, 28 years old (not much older than me, but still old enough for being more mature).
    Functions Ni+Fe+Ti+Se. Tall, not skinny, but thin, deep green eyes, long dark/black hair, own style of clothing. Artist, creative person, introvert, a little wierd with his own look at world and independent opinions. Emotional, empathic with lot of understanding a bit "teacher" figure. The one who can teach you something new and show you new points of view. A bit depressed, or at least somehow drown to negativistic topics. Good philosophical thinking and agnostic atheist. Someone who likes metal/grunge or rock music...
    Mateo (friends calls him Matt) is the 28 year old son of a Costa Rican father and a White mother. He teaches history in a small town highschool during the week, but on the weekends he plays lead guitar for an indie band. He travels with the band to Europe from time to time.

Matt is 6' with shoulder length hair the color of dark chocolate and green eyes. He grew up in small town in Indiana where he spent hours during his adolescence learning to play guitar. He has an affection for what he calls "old school" grunge. He likes vintage rock clothes and is often seen wearing t-shirts with a Rolling Stones, Steve Miller Band or Bon Jovi logo. When teaching, he ponytails his hair, but when he's with the band he opts for bandanas and vintage style Guns n Roses hats. He was once engaged but his girlfriend was killed in a motorcycle accident with her brother. Matt gets hit on by girls, a lot, but he isn't into shallow people and is looking for "the one."

Matt writes music and designs t shirts, websites and CD covers for his band. He doesn't drink or do drugs as he wants to be a role model to the countless kids that look up to him. He has a thin scar on the right side of his neck. One night after a concert he was mugged at knife point. He sent his assailant to the hospital but carries a battle scar.

Quote Originally Posted by Ene View Post
    Mateo (friends calls him Matt) is the 28 year old son of a Costa Rican father and a White mother. He teaches history in a small town highschool during the week, but on the weekends he plays lead guitar for an indie band. He travels with the band to Europe from time to time.

Matt is 6' with shoulder length hair the color of dark chocolate and green eyes. He grew up in small town in Indiana where he spent hours during his adolescence learning to play guitar. He has an affection for what he calls "old school" grunge. He likes vintage rock clothes and is often seen wearing t-shirts with a Rolling Stones, Steve Miller Band or Bon Jovi logo. When teaching, he ponytails his hair, but when he's with the band he opts for bandanas and vintage style Guns n Roses hats. He was once engaged but his girlfriend was killed in a motorcycle accident with her brother. Matt gets hit on by girls, a lot, but he isn't into shallow people and is looking for "the one."

Matt writes music and designs t shirts, websites and CD covers for his band. He doesn't drink or do drugs as he wants to be a role model to the countless kids that look up to him. He has a thin scar on the right side of his neck. One night after a concert he was mugged at knife point. He sent his assailant to the hospital but carries a battle scar.
    I fell in love , thank you ene!

Banned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram

A male version of me. Is that conceited?