First 3456715 Last

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Ene View Post
    Well, here's one ESFP male. He's always interested in other people, who they are, what they're doing and how much fun can he have hanging out with them. But giving an ESFP a deadpan sense of humor was very difficult so somtimes, he may not actually come across as an ESFP. He is talkative and he does love the company of others. He's good on stage so he fronts a band in East Texas. He's very cute and all the ladies love him, BUT he will never forget he's your brother and when the day is done, it's his family that he loves the most. The best thing about Johnny, that's what I call him, is that he has a heart of gold and will literally give you the shirt off his back if he thinks you need it worse than he does. He loves animals, especially dogs and he's kind to little kids, He is organized with the things he cares about. I hope you like him, even if he does have a weakness for the ladies and they have a weakness for him. He is feircely brave and funny. If you're having a tough day, just give him a call and he'll have you out of your funk in no time.

I made him 32, slightly thin with sandy blonde hair, hazel eyes, and a lopsided grin that makes him look both charming and mischievous. He likes to wear worn jeans, old tennis shoes and cool t-shirts.
    Bad. Azz.

You are really putting some work into this thread. I'm impressed, even if I'm a lil' skittish about the concept.
    4w3 6w5 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by Webslinger View Post
    Bad. Azz.

You are really putting some work into this thread. I'm impressed, even if I'm a lil' skittish about the concept.
    Thank you, Webslinger. This is fun for me. Still, in a way, it is helping me analyze all the different functions that people order in their fake people and then generate multiple possibilities and scenarios for those functions to play out and manifest in people from different walks of life. When I read that someone has ordered an ESFP male, age 28-35, I have to seriously ask myself what one would be like and I have to take the theoretical stuff and find a way to make it come alive. I'm character building. So, it is work, but it's fun work
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by Aleda View Post
    Female. Any age. Someone who wears makeup when they want to express themselves but isn't too concerned with pleasing others with their appearance. Intellectual, honest, and experienced. 30+ years old yet young at heart forever. Kind and loving yet authentic. Someone who wants fun and adventure. Doesn't look down at silliness and isn't too cautious. Fine with being serious. She's a very skilled veterinarian and has always been fond of animals. Her life is dedicated to learning, helping, and understanding.
    Aleda,

You get a discount because your wait time has been SO long. I'll be baaaacck...with a special order just for you
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

Aleda,

You get a discount because your wait time has been SO long. I'll be baaaacck...with a special order just for you
    Thanks & yay x 1000
    I really like cats and food.

Enneagram
    9w8

@Aleda

Frankie is 40 years old. She is a green-eyed strawberry blonde who can't buy a drink at Appleby's without being carded. She wears very little makeup [usually just mascara and lip gloss], because she has flawless skin and a few light freckles. She is 5'3" and of a slight build. She is frequently mistaken for someone in her late twenties. She runs a vet clinic in rural Georgia, where her parents and brothers still live. She likes faded jeans and cowgirl boots. She often wears them, along with a t-shirt and a ball cap when she visits local farms to administer aid to her patients, which include cattle, horses, sheep and even pigs. Smaller animals can be brought to her clinic.

Her work keeps her busy but whenever she does have free time she enjoys horseback riding, hiking and camping. She has also been known to go white water rafting and doesn't mind fishing. She isn't afraid to be a lady and cleans up very fine, but if left to her preference, jeans it is. She's an intelligent country girl who knows her clients by their first names. She's been seen, on occasion, sitting with the old timers over at the store on a Sunday afternoon, playing cards. People in her community know two things about Frankie. She never lies and she genuinely wants to help the animals she cares for. Women trust her. Good ole boys flirt with her and professional people respect her. She's refined and yet, somehow earthy, all at the same time. I hope you like Frankie.

Frankie has a fondness for caramel chunks, marshmallows and every once in a while, she likes a cold beer and a slice of pizza.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Okay, I've got your girl. Let me make it clear to you that you have the option of changing her name if you don't like it. Of course, since you want her for a sibling, I had to sneak a bit of DNA out of your comb when you weren't looking so that there will be at least a little bit of family resemblence, but she does have dark hair and dark eyes, although her skin is pretty pale. I hope you don't mind, but she's got a tattoo on the back of her neck. It's only a small one and you can always have it removed, but she wanted the Gaelic word for LOVE there so I let her get away with it. She has all the qualities that you asked for, BUT she is also into role playing and loves to visit the ruins of ancient civilizations, especially those in northern Europe. I took a little bit of liberty in adding that feature, but it is entirely optional and can be removed easily if you don't like it. Oh, and the name she was assembled under was Drucinda and we call her Dru, but of course, you can change that and any other feature you don't like...we can remove it at no additional charge.
    Awesome

Just not sure about the name...but it is quite special so I think I'll keep it. Ah to go hunting together with my sis and make evil plans...
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Awesome

Just not sure about the name...but it is quite special so I think I'll keep it. Ah to go hunting together with my sis and make evil plans...
    Oh, she will love to go hunting with you and make evil plans. She is especially built for it.

Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy Comeback Girl's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    yolo Ni

But... I like imperfections! Imperfections are exactly what makes people lovable!
    Ewww is the new sexy

Hi! Ask me things, maybe I'll answer them! Just click here

And here's my functions: Se-Te-Fi-Fe-Ni-Ti-Ne-Si

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    Good luck finding a driven, intelligent female who doesn't label herself as a feminist
    I'm sure they don't all...depending on the definition of the term "feminist."

Anyway, this thread rocks!!! How creative!!! ))
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by Little Linguist View Post
    I'm sure they don't all...depending on the definition of the term "feminist."

Anyway, this thread rocks!!! How creative!!! ))
    Thank you!!!!

Somebody should order a geologist.