User Tag List

First 2345614 Last

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Male sibling, then. ESF?, 2w3 so/sp. Poised but knows the purpose of silliness and is intrigued by more imaginitive people than himself. Interested in other people in general, initially taking a positive view of them. Brave, adaptable, protective. Not easily frightened by words and the unfamiliar emotions of others. Deadpan sense of humor. An organizational powerhouse (we need one bad!). Not so religious. Was the type of brother to play with his little siblings, not chase them.
    4w3 6w5 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    I'm worried. Has something happened to my fake girlfriend? Where is she?
    Shhh...here, put this mask and these gloves on and I'll bring you back to see the progress. Perfection can't be rushed. I want your girl to be a masterpiece
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    Ohh, a badass cop, nice!

Lexington seems awesome, I'm a happy costumer now.
    Oh, @Rasofy, you have made my day. I feel like a true artist now. Thank you! And Lexington IS awesome. It's a really pretty city.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by Webslinger View Post
    Male sibling, then. ESF?, 2w3 so/sp. Poised but knows the purpose of silliness and is intrigued by more imaginitive people than himself. Interested in other people in general, initially taking a positive view of them. Brave, adaptable, protective. Not easily frightened by words and the unfamiliar emotions of others. Deadpan sense of humor. An organizational powerhouse (we need one bad!). Not so religious. Was the type of brother to play with his little siblings, not chase them. :P
    Approximately how old do you want him to be and do you have a preference for hair color, eye color, ethnicity, etc?

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

@Ene: Whoops, I forgot to add age 28-35. I do not have a preference regarding looks and ethnicity.
    4w3 6w5 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]

Enneagram
    9w8

In no particular order: Ti-Fe-N (don't care about orientation of this)

Black to dark brown hair, possibly curly. Brown eyes. Cute butt. Spectacles a plus. Has "weird pet". Owns more than 30 books, and at least some of those are nonfiction.

Somewhere between 25-35 years of age. Progressive without being overly politically correct (using words like "fetishize" or '"colonialist" frequently are good indicators of excessive political correctness.)

Doesn't place undue importance on having a "positive attitude" (whatever that means.) Shared cynicism would be especially awesome.

Doesn't expect "feeling for me" to be a mitigating factor when they have upset me. Skilled with verbal expression. Doesn't want kids. Neither overly controlling nor overly-submissive. I don't like being with someone who always insists on being in control, nor do I like being with someone who always insists that I be the one in control.

Makes me think, and not in a "I won't communicate my basic needs to you, so you'll have to figure them out. Good luck!" way. Independent streak.

Doesn't mind the use of sentence fragments.

I think I have made the perfect woman for you @msg_v2. If she is not to your liking, you can send her back and it will cost you nothing. I call her Maria. Her mother is Spanish and her father is a farmer from Illinois, but you can call her anything you like. She has long cocoa hair with natural highlights. She has a warm skin tone and dark eyes that light up when she smiles. In fact, when she smiles, her whole face lights up and if she looks at you, you will feel like you're the only person in the room, whether you are or not. She has the ability to make a person feel valued, respected and wanted. She has a warm, quiet personality and has this off-beat humor that can unexpectedly slay you with laughter. She is also a little skeptical of those in authority due to her understanding of human history. She has been known to make sarcastic little comments that go over most people's head. Her keen intelligence is often undetected because she is so warm and personable. However, if she feels you are being a jerk, she will simply tell you so, but not without supporting evidence. She does have a healthy dose of Ti and Fe.

She has a measured IQ of 145. She plays guitar. She speaks French, Spanish, English and Egyptian. She has the buns you ordered, and long, lean muscular legs and arms to go with it. Another great feature is her shoulders. She looks amazing in a sleeveless blouse and shorts. She doesn't need lots of adornment, but wears a little bit of make-up just because she thinks it's fun. The truth is, this girl looks amazing from any angle. She is definitely her own person, but enjoys the company of those with a share passion for learning and discovery. She could have been a model, but wants to be valued for her intelligence, humanity and personality. She says that everybody gets old and pretty is not forever. She says that in the end, the only thing you have is who you have become from the inside out. She relishes in depth conversation on a wide range of subjects. She is open-minded and accepting of others. However, when it comes to herself, she has definite goals. She never beats around the bush about what she's thinking but tactfully communicates. She dislikes loud, abrasive people for the most part and prefers open minded thinkers who enjoy thought-provoking discussions. Sometimes, though, she just likes to have fun and you may find her dressed as a professor one day and in cut-offs and an old t-shirt the next.

Oh, and if you accept her, you must accept her pet. You asked for a weird one...well, she has a groundhog named Fat Fanny that she rescued from the jaws of a neighbor's dog. FF lives in under the shed behind her house and eats from a dog food bowl on the back porch. Maria lives in an old farmhouse that was willed to her by her grandfather.

She has converted one bedroom into a library where she has a collection of books on various topics. She loves to read about ancient civilizations [oh, her job...she's an Egyptologist for a university]. She loves to study ancient Egypt and has been at it since childhood. Of course, she's seen every documentary ever made on the subject. She is slightly near-sighted and often can be seen sporting a pair of nerd girl glasses. She also has a tendency to go around barefoot and paint her toe nails in bright colors. We can program these odd little habits right out of her if you don't like them and we can also take out her love of coffee houses, quaint little shops and odd gadgets.

This girl has a lot of oddities, but she is guaranteed to constantly intrigue you, amaze you and stimulate you physically, spiritually and mentally. She is, however, a little bit uncomfortable with emotional outbursts and arguments.

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by Ene View Post

This girl has a lot of oddities, but she is guaranteed to constantly intrigue you, amaze you and stimulate you physically, spiritually and mentally. She is, however, a little bit uncomfortable with emotional outbursts and arguments.
    As long as she doesn't wake any mummies, she seems pretty cool for someone who doesn't actually exist. I need to find a good imaginary setting for our first imaginary encounter. Perhaps we could see an imaginary movie, like Alejandro Jodorowsky's Dune?
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

Enneagram
    9w8

As long as she doesn't wake any mummies, she seems pretty cool for someone who doesn't actually exist. I need to find a good imaginary setting for our first imaginary encounter. Perhaps we could see an imaginary movie, like Alejandro Jodorowsky's Dune?
    I've cautioned her about waking imaginary mummies [and dummies, too, for that matter...hehe...just so you'll both be safe for external forces that way]. Anyway, she says that only happens in the movies. She would love to see Alejandro Jodorwsky's Dune!

Enneagram
    9w8

Male sibling, then. ESF?, 2w3 so/sp. Poised but knows the purpose of silliness and is intrigued by more imaginitive people than himself. Interested in other people in general, initially taking a positive view of them. Brave, adaptable, protective. Not easily frightened by words and the unfamiliar emotions of others. Deadpan sense of humor. An organizational powerhouse (we need one bad!). Not so religious. Was the type of brother to play with his little siblings, not chase them.
    Oooh....Webslinger. I love to design males. Give me a couple of days on him. I've got work today and tomorrow I'm jumping off a cliff [literally, unless we get thunderstorms]. Anyway, when I come back from my Saturday morning escapade, then I will craft you a sibling worthy of the name or your pretend money back guaranteed.

Enneagram
    9w8

Well, here's one ESFP male. He's always interested in other people, who they are, what they're doing and how much fun can he have hanging out with them. But giving an ESFP a deadpan sense of humor was very difficult so somtimes, he may not actually come across as an ESFP. He is talkative and he does love the company of others. He's good on stage so he fronts a band in East Texas. He's very cute and all the ladies love him, BUT he will never forget he's your brother and when the day is done, it's his family that he loves the most. The best thing about Johnny, that's what I call him, is that he has a heart of gold and will literally give you the shirt off his back if he thinks you need it worse than he does. He loves animals, especially dogs and he's kind to little kids, He is organized with the things he cares about. I hope you like him, even if he does have a weakness for the ladies and they have a weakness for him. He is feircely brave and funny. If you're having a tough day, just give him a call and he'll have you out of your funk in no time.

I made him 32, slightly thin with sandy blonde hair, hazel eyes, and a lopsided grin that makes him look both charming and mischievous. He likes to wear worn jeans, old tennis shoes and cool t-shirts.