User Tag List

First 1234513 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    I'm gonna have to return.

Her name is kinda ghetto, she doesn't seem very driven, doesn't look happy in her job, and holy crap, persian cats are the ugliest (ps cute names).
    Good luck finding a driven, intelligent female who doesn't label herself as a feminist

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

physical characters: slender, heart shaped face, large blue eyes, styled blonde or black hair, bubble butt
    MBTI: ??FP or INTJ
    Enneagram: 2w3, 6w7, 7w6 or 9w1
    Instinctual Variant: Sx/Sp (I used to think I would do well with an So/Sx, but no, they're too damn flaky)
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    The average INTJ is of (probably well) above average intelligence, so, by phrasing it this way, it almost sounds like you want a less-than-average-in-intelligence-for-an-INTJ INTJ...
    What can I say, I love me a good INTJ.
    Above average encompasses all intelligences that are above average, including the very highest, so I was not requesting a dumber INTJ, haha. Just giving Ene some wiggle room and trying not to be too elitist
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    I'm gonna have to return.

Her name is kinda ghetto, she doesn't seem very driven, doesn't look happy in her job, and holy crap, persian cats are the ugliest (ps cute names).
    Okay, Rasofy, done.

Wait, we could swap her for another model.

We do have a cop from Lexington Kentucky with long hair. She wears it up at work. She does fit all of your criteria as far as things she enjoys. She's driven. She's confident [she has to be in order to carry out her job and she is working toward detective], and though she is definitely self-assured, she probably wouldn't refer to herself as a feminist. In her eyes, she's only being herself. She owns a couple of cats that stay outside on her porch. She has her own place and likes a good game of pool every now and then.

If she doesn't interest you, then we'll send you the materials to make your own woman, any way you want.

I say we because I hired myself an assistant...oops, did I say hired? I meant "built". He's SO pretty. I made him gay so I wouldn't get into trouble with him.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by Webslinger View Post
    I tried, but ended up describing people I've already met. I tried again, but found myself smiling in front of a list of imperfections. No order I could dream up would ever compare to the real thing; I'd rather take my chance at meeting my person for free.
    Well, you know, this is a no pressure gimmick so suit yourself
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

Enneagram
    9w8

@Elfboy, @Aleda & @msg_v2 I'm working on yours!

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Female sibling. Fe Ni Se Ti, 33 years old, brunette with dark eyes, fellow pagan, up for adventure and craziness, as well as long convos and enriching her povs. Interests in psychology, animal welfare, mad organizational skills, versed in emotional war games and up for playful competition, interested in discovering the world, love for movies, fantasy books, games and fairy tales. Loves to put together social gatherings for our group of friends, has a good alto singing voice, and plays piano. Speaks the standard Flemish language package: French, English, Dutch and a bit of German.
    Okay, I've got your girl. Let me make it clear to you that you have the option of changing her name if you don't like it. Of course, since you want her for a sibling, I had to sneak a bit of DNA out of your comb when you weren't looking so that there will be at least a little bit of family resemblence, but she does have dark hair and dark eyes, although her skin is pretty pale. I hope you don't mind, but she's got a tattoo on the back of her neck. It's only a small one and you can always have it removed, but she wanted the Gaelic word for LOVE there so I let her get away with it. She has all the qualities that you asked for, BUT she is also into role playing and loves to visit the ruins of ancient civilizations, especially those in northern Europe. I took a little bit of liberty in adding that feature, but it is entirely optional and can be removed easily if you don't like it. Oh, and the name she was assembled under was Drucinda and we call her Dru, but of course, you can change that and any other feature you don't like...we can remove it at no additional charge.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Ene View Post
    Okay, Rasofy, done.

Wait, we could swap her for another model.

We do have a cop from Lexington Kentucky with long hair. She wears it up at work. She does fit all of your criteria as far as things she enjoys. She's driven. She's confident [she has to be in order to carry out her job and she is working toward detective], and though she is definitely self-assured, she probably wouldn't refer to herself as a feminist. In her eyes, she's only being herself. She owns a couple of cats that stay outside on her porch. She has her own place and likes a good game of pool every now and then.

If she doesn't interest you, then we'll send you the materials to make your own woman, any way you want.

I say we because I hired myself an assistant...oops, did I say hired? I meant "built". He's SO pretty. I made him gay so I wouldn't get into trouble with him.
    Ohh, a badass cop, nice!

Lexington seems awesome, I'm a happy costumer now.
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    physical characters: slender, heart shaped face, large blue eyes, styled blonde or black hair, bubble butt
    MBTI: ??FP or INTJ
    Enneagram: 2w3, 6w7, 7w6 or 9w1
    Instinctual Variant: Sx/Sp (I used to think I would do well with an So/Sx, but no, they're too damn flaky)
    Yay!!! I finally get to make a male [well, other than the one I made for me, but you wouldn't want him. He's too tall and too old]

So, your fellow is 5'10" He weighs 150 lbs. He is very lean and has the exact rumpus that you ordered. His name is Jonathan Kyle [of course, you can change it]. He enjoys composing music and is thinking about attending a school of the arts. He has straight blondish hair that he perfers to be razor cut. He wears it near chin length to draw attention to his heart shaped face. He is kind of shy but loves intense discussions about music and famous musicians. He's also a bit of a movie buff and very easy going. He's actually a lot of fun and most of the girls in his life think it's sad that he's gay because they think he's the perfect guy. He listens to people and laughs at their jokes and doesn't get offended when people say stupid stuff to him. He is also a pretty hard worker and whatever he does, he does his best at it, and that includes relationships. He IS a little bit on the messy side as far as the way he keeps his room, but he will work on it if that bothers you. I mean, sometimes, he just kicks his shoes off and leaves them lying in the floor or he leaves his drinking glass on the coffee table, but he can be trained

MBTI
    PORG
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

I'm worried. Has something happened to my fake girlfriend? Where is she?
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78