First 123412 Last

MBTI
    PORG
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by Ene View Post
    Mole, is it okay if it's a girl? And she's a 24 year old physicist? Because I have an extra one of those and she happens to have read the Perfectibility of Man; however, she's kind of quiet and shy and isn't very comfortable interacting in a large social group, so I doubt we would ever get her on a forum such as this one. She is fond of small rodents and aquatic life, especially amphibians. She shares her tiny apartment with approximately 500 books and a salamander she calls Clyde O'Brien.

Oh, and her name is Winnie, short for Winifred, of course.

If you find her description satisfactory, we send her airmail. She isn't very big and the shipping and handling shouldn't be much. We've tried to fatten her up a bit, but she remains rail thin and whispy. There is something very "mouse like" about this intelligent girl.
    I'll date her, if she'll have me. Unfortunately, in real life, such women usually want someone to "balance them out" or "take them out of their shell."
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    I'll date her, if she'll have me. Unfortunately, in real life, such women usually want someone to "balance them out" or "take them out of their shell."
    Well, now, you know we have to wait and see what Mole says, but if he doesn't accept the offer, then I will certainly package her up and get her right out to you. Now, this one doesn't want to come out of her shell, so you won't need to "fix" her or balance her out as you say. She doesn't want to be balanced.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

Mole, is it okay if it's a girl? And she's a 24 year old physicist? Because I have an extra one of those and she happens to have read the Perfectibility of Man; however, she's kind of quiet and shy and isn't very comfortable interacting in a large social group, so I doubt we would ever get her on a forum such as this one. She is fond of small rodents and aquatic life, especially amphibians. She shares her tiny apartment with approximately 500 books and a salamander she calls Clyde O'Brien.

Oh, and her name is Winnie, short for Winifred, of course.

If you find her description satisfactory, we send her airmail. She isn't very big and the shipping and handling shouldn't be much. We've tried to fatten her up a bit, but she remains rail thin and whispy. There is something very "mouse like" about this intelligent girl.
    The fact that she is fond of small rodents and there is something very mouse like about her, recommends her to me.

What would we do without you, Ene?

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    Female, 28 years old, 5'7'', agnostic with atheist leanings, long-haired, plays console/pc games on a decent level but isn't an addict, driven yet selfless, confident yet humble, soft spoken, likes documentaries, caring, considerate, secretly likes dark humor, is into psychology, has 2 beautiful cats, wise, willing to discuss stuff without ever taking it personally, knows what she wants, doesn't label herself a feminist, enjoys being hugged, reserved, prefers indoor activities and knows a lot about movies.
    Well, Rasofy, your order's name is Rochelle and she is a 28 year-old high school Math teacher from Wisconsin with shoulder-length blonde hair and blue eyes. She owns her own place, a modest white house on the outskirts of Madison. She does play console games, just to relieve stress after a hard day, because her job is highly stressful. Not only does she have to deal with student apathy but she has to deal with the constant threat of loosing her job if her kids can't get their test scores up and she's not tenured, so she sometimes needs somebody to vent to just a little bit. She doesn't really want advice, she just wants someone to give her a hug and tell it's going to be all right. She needs to unwind on the weekends. She likes to stay in on Friday nights and watch old scary movies like Alfred Hitchcock. She enjoys Stephen King's novels and will sometimes scare herself by reading them when no one is around. She also enjoys watching documentaries on A&E. She visits her mom on Sunday afternoon because they're really close and her cats still live there. She has two Persians, Butterball and Snott Face. They are both actually pretty but Snott Face had a sinus condition when he was a kitten. She has a big sister who has two sons and she often will play console games with them and take them on in Chess.

She has been looking into MBTI, trying to figure out her type and she hopes to meet someone who is "real" and enjoys the same things she does.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by Mole View Post
    The fact that she is fond of small rodents and there is something very mouse like about her, recommends her to me.

What would we do without you, Ene?
    Oh, Mole, you have made me VERY happy and of course, Winnie, is happy. She is shy about traveling and doesn't like planes, so she has asked to come by boat. She is fond of boats.

@msg_v2 is there another girl I could send you? Give me your specifications and I will try desperately to fill your order. I could clone Winnie, but I pride myself in building one of a kind people and I want my customers to know that their orders are indeed, one of a kind.

MBTI
    PORG
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

In no particular order: Ti-Fe-N (don't care about orientation of this)

Black to dark brown hair, possibly curly. Brown eyes. Cute butt. Spectacles a plus. Has "weird pet". Owns more than 30 books, and at least some of those are nonfiction.

Somewhere between 25-35 years of age. Progressive without being overly politically correct (using words like "fetishize" or '"colonialist" frequently are good indicators of excessive political correctness.)

Doesn't place undue importance on having a "positive attitude" (whatever that means.) Shared cynicism would be especially awesome.

Doesn't expect "feeling for me" to be a mitigating factor when they have upset me. Skilled with verbal expression. Doesn't want kids. Neither overly controlling nor overly-submissive. I don't like being with someone who always insists on being in control, nor do I like being with someone who always insists that I be the one in control.

Makes me think, and not in a "I won't communicate my basic needs to you, so you'll have to figure them out. Good luck!" way. Independent streak.

Doesn't mind the use of sentence fragments.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

Female. Any age. Someone who wears makeup when they want to express themselves but isn't too concerned with pleasing others with their appearance. Intellectual, honest, and experienced. 30+ years old yet young at heart forever. Kind and loving yet authentic. Someone who wants fun and adventure. Doesn't look down at silliness and isn't too cautious. Fine with being serious. She's a very skilled veterinarian and has always been fond of animals. Her life is dedicated to learning, helping, and understanding.
    I really like cats and food.

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by nicolita View Post
    Female... Ni Te Fi Se... above average intellect...
    The average INTJ is of (probably well) above average intelligence, so, by phrasing it this way, it almost sounds like you want a less-than-average-in-intelligence-for-an-INTJ INTJ...

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Well, Rasofy, your order's name is Rochelle and she is a 28 year-old high school Math teacher from Wisconsin with shoulder-length blonde hair and blue eyes. She owns her own place, a modest white house on the outskirts of Madison. She does play console games, just to relieve stress after a hard day, because her job is highly stressful. Not only does she have to deal with student apathy but she has to deal with the constant threat of loosing her job if her kids can't get their test scores up and she's not tenured, so she sometimes needs somebody to vent to just a little bit. She doesn't really want advice, she just wants someone to give her a hug and tell it's going to be all right. She needs to unwind on the weekends. She likes to stay in on Friday nights and watch old scary movies like Alfred Hitchcock. She enjoys Stephen King's novels and will sometimes scare herself by reading them when no one is around. She also enjoys watching documentaries on A&E. She visits her mom on Sunday afternoon because they're really close and her cats still live there. She has two Persians, Butterball and Snott Face. They are both actually pretty but Snott Face had a sinus condition when he was a kitten. She has a big sister who has two sons and she often will play console games with them and take them on in Chess.

She has been looking into MBTI, trying to figure out her type and she hopes to meet someone who is "real" and enjoys the same things she does.
    I'm gonna have to return.

Her name is kinda ghetto, she doesn't seem very driven, doesn't look happy in her job, and holy crap, persian cats are the ugliest (ps cute names).
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

I tried, but ended up describing people I've already met. I tried again, but found myself smiling in front of a list of imperfections. No order I could dream up would ever compare to the real thing; I'd rather take my chance at meeting my person for free.
    4w3 6w5 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]