User Tag List

First 614151617 Last

Results 151 to 160 of 163

  1. #151
    Senior Member Ene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Posts
    3,545

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Noll View Post
    Someone like that one special person... oh, but there's so many special people. I've had some sort of relationship with them all inside my head. Now I'm confused. I just need someone. I'm not picky. Someone like me:

    Good interests. Appearance 5/10 or more. Not fat. Not more crazy than me.

    My needs are only fair! Please.
    I will do my best, I do not know much about you still, I will try.

    Kenan is a blonde-haired, blue-eyed African-American who took his hair, eye color and warm beige skin tones from the recessive genes of his two half-white parents. He wears his hair in a natural afro. He has one grandmother who lives in Germany and a grandfather living on the island of Trinidad. He is 5' 10" tall and is of a medium build. Kenan had a great love of the arts and is a street muralist. He paints gigantic, surreal murals for anyone who will pay him. His work is highly valued. He is a keen observer of people, but prefers to interact with his closest friends. His idea of a fun night might be pizza and wine, watching a great movie, or sitting around discussing philosophy, art or literature while listening to some music from his eclectic collection.

    He enjoys a good discussion about aliens every now and then, too.

    He enjoys odd artifacts, relics and hearing stories of mythology and legend. He's easy-going and there's not much you can say that would ruffle his feathers, so to speak. He dresses for comfort and is usually in loose fitting jeans and a witty t-shirt, sweat shirt or hoodie. He has a scar about an inch long on his left facial cheek from when he was six. He rode his bike into an outdoor air conditioning unit while p,aging with his cousins who were visiting from Germany.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

  2. #152
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne
    Posts
    783

    Default

    Well, this is embarrassing. I thought you were just some weirdo describing imaginary people you have relationships with. I obviously didn't read the OP. He seems like a cool guy though.
    4w5-9w1-5w4

  3. #153
    Senior Member Ene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Posts
    3,545

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Noll View Post
    Well, this is embarrassing. I thought you were just some weirdo describing imaginary people you have relationships with. I obviously didn't read the OP. He seems like a cool guy though.

    Haha, it's okay! I am a weirdo. I'm a writer; and I was just custom building characters for people. It's fun for forum members. Plus, it keeps me sharp.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

  4. #154
    Senior Member Ene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Posts
    3,545

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleV View Post
    Male. Around 5'10"... very intelligent and open to spirituality (in his own way).

    Generally... someone who is kind and compassionate, even if he wouldn't show it all the time. Understanding/easy to deal with. Open to many worlds. Decently punctual (not too early or too late). Productively honest. Good sense of humor; can have elaborate/continuing conversations with me for days upon days. Adventurous, but frugal. Follows his heart/explores his soul. Knows himself... knows his needs and how to effectively communicate them. Willing to take on new projects through to completion. Realizes our strengths and weaknesses individually and as a couple, and expresses how he feels... good or bad. Has conflict resolution skills. Knows how to trust and to create an environment conducive for others. Can read others about as well as me and enjoys discussions about anything and everything. Has stamina, determination and strength.

    [He already sounds a bit like me and my ex; things which characterize me that I'd also need in a partner... as well as things we'd had in common and what I'd liked about him.]

    I'm more so doing this because I've been impressed by the level of creativity you've shown here...

    FIRST...Thank you for your kind remark!

    Jullian is 5’9 1/2” tall. He is studying to be a veterinarian. He has dark hair and blue eyes. He is quiet and listens before he speaks. He dresses in what I can describe as a professional but low-key manner. You may see him in jeans and a button up shirt at work and on the weekends, in t-shirts and jeans. His favorite pair of shoes is a pair of Timberland work boots that he got for five dollars at a Goodwill Store. He likes how they feel on his feet and even though they are apparently ready to be discarded, he thinks he’ll never find another “perfect” pair of shoes. Everybody at work teases him about his “old boots,” secretly; half the women there have a crush on him and most men he knows admire him. What’s not to like? He’s a genuinely good-hearted, fun-loving, responsible person who is considerate of others.

    He tends to come across as objective but never as uncaring. He makes high grades and is dedicated to his career, but not solely. Whatever he is doing at the moment is important to him and whoever he’s with is important to him.

    He can hold his own against buttholes who simply want to make trouble for the clinic but he will also personally come out and console the kid who just lost his favorite pet or the elderly lady who’s beside herself with worry over her little dog. His coworkers love him. He boss cherishes him and at home, his teenage sisters think he’s amazing. He plays tennis on Saturdays and attends a small country church on Sundays, although he is not dogmatic and even though his own beliefs are sacred to him, he would never impose them upon others.

    He is non-judgmental and has a genuinely open mind, not simply seeing things from his own unique cultural perspective.

    He is usually on time and dependable. He can find the humor in almost any situation and help you find it, too. He knows how to carry on a conversation without dominating it and without allowing dead, awkward silence to hang in the air.

    He has an adventurous heart, but he isn’t irresponsible with his time, money or relationships. He’s the kind of person you can trust with your heart, money, ideas, beliefs and belongings.

    He knows that you are similar but not identical. He knows that neither of you like confrontation and is willing to work on ways to make sure you both understand each other. He is the kind of person who will leave you kind notes on the bathroom mirror and will surprise you with a thing you didn’t even realize you really wanted.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

  5. #155
    Just a note... LittleV's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    276

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ene View Post
    FIRST...Thank you for your kind remark!

    Jullian is 5’9 1/2” tall. He is studying to be a veterinarian. He has dark hair and blue eyes. He is quiet and listens before he speaks. He dresses in what I can describe as a professional but low-key manner. You may see him in jeans and a button up shirt at work and on the weekends, in t-shirts and jeans. His favorite pair of shoes is a pair of Timberland work boots that he got for five dollars at a Goodwill Store. He likes how they feel on his feet and even though they are apparently ready to be discarded, he thinks he’ll never find another “perfect” pair of shoes. Everybody at work teases him about his “old boots,” secretly; half the women there have a crush on him and most men he knows admire him. What’s not to like? He’s a genuinely good-hearted, fun-loving, responsible person who is considerate of others.

    He tends to come across as objective but never as uncaring. He makes high grades and is dedicated to his career, but not solely. Whatever he is doing at the moment is important to him and whoever he’s with is important to him.

    He can hold his own against buttholes who simply want to make trouble for the clinic but he will also personally come out and console the kid who just lost his favorite pet or the elderly lady who’s beside herself with worry over her little dog. His coworkers love him. He boss cherishes him and at home, his teenage sisters think he’s amazing. He plays tennis on Saturdays and attends a small country church on Sundays, although he is not dogmatic and even though his own beliefs are sacred to him, he would never impose them upon others.

    He is non-judgmental and has a genuinely open mind, not simply seeing things from his own unique cultural perspective.

    He is usually on time and dependable. He can find the humor in almost any situation and help you find it, too. He knows how to carry on a conversation without dominating it and without allowing dead, awkward silence to hang in the air.

    He has an adventurous heart, but he isn’t irresponsible with his time, money or relationships. He’s the kind of person you can trust with your heart, money, ideas, beliefs and belongings.

    He knows that you are similar but not identical. He knows that neither of you like confrontation and is willing to work on ways to make sure you both understand each other. He is the kind of person who will leave you kind notes on the bathroom mirror and will surprise you with a thing you didn’t even realize you really wanted.
    I really hope you continue writing and/or publish if you aren't already. I'd buy your work... and tell my friends about it, too

  6. #156
    Senior Member Ene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Posts
    3,545

    Default

    Thank you, @LittleV

    I honestly do appreciate that
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

  7. #157
    Just a note... LittleV's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    276

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ene View Post
    Thank you, @LittleV

    I honestly do appreciate that
    I'm glad to hear... I mean it

  8. #158
    Don't pet me. JAVO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6,047

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ene View Post
    Haha, it's okay! I am a weirdo. I'm a writer; and I was just custom building characters for people. It's fun for forum members. Plus, it keeps me sharp.
    You... you... creator of frankenfriends!

    Just kidding. You're amazingly creative and all-around awesome!

  9. #159
    Senior Member Ene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Posts
    3,545

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post
    You... you... creator of frankenfriends!

    Just kidding. You're amazingly creative and all-around awesome!
    Oh @JAVO You always know just exactly what to say to me! I feel like Mary Shelley [honestly, I've got some of her um...remains...right here in jars and...okay, okay....I made that up.] I think you're pretty awesome, too.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

  10. #160
    Sugar Hiccup OrangeAppled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    7,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ene View Post
    It has taken me several days on your order and I apologize for that. I kept starting him then getting interrupted, but there is now a long paragraph on my PC labeled RICKY. Um, oOps, I mean...there are lots of tissue samples in my lab with that label!

    Ricky is 5'11" with dark eyes that carry a perpetual melancholy to them. They stand out strong against his light skin and hair, leaving one to wonder from whence a Scotch-Irish descendant, growing up in the Ozarks Mountains, would have inherited them.

    Ricky was born into poverty. His dad worked at a sawmill for minimum wage and his mom drifted from one crappy low-wage job to the next. When Ricky was fourteen his father was killed in a saw mill accident. His mother turned to alcohol in order to cope with her grief, leaving Ricky and his younger sister, Sharon, to fend for themselves. Ricky protected Sharon. He filled out all her paperwork from school and tried to make sure she went to school clean and odor free, which wasn't easy, considering that many times their mother would become violent and the two of them would end up sleeping in an old wood shed to avoid her wrath. Still, for three years, he managed to keep social services off their trail. They had no other family in the area.

    Then their mother died of a ruptured blood vessel brought on by excessive drinking. Ricky, now seventeen, and Sharon, now thirteen, were sent to Michigan to live with a great aunt. It was here that a high school English teacher took note of Ricky's extraordinary writing skills. She entered his poems in a contest, which he won, providing him with a scholarship.

    Currently, Ricky is a 32 year old English professor at a community college. He is working on his doctorate and has applied for employment at a university. Sharon is a sales clerk at a Wal-Mart Super Center. The great aunt is a 76 year old dog groomer. The three of them are very close.

    So, now that you know a little about his background and what made him the man he is today, let's talk about that man. He loves classical literature and poetry. In fact, he is the author of several books of poetry and multiple essays on poets and their works. He is a member of the Elizabeth Maddox Roberts Society and the Michigan State Poetry Society.

    Despite the fact that his youth was marred by his father's death and his mother's alcoholism, he has grown to be a cheerful, kind-hearted individual who likes Indie Rock, biking and attending poetry retreats where he is often a reader or keynote speaker. These retreats are usually held in picturesque settings near lakes or mountains in resort parks. There is always plenty of time for strolls and good conversation, opportunities to eat at local restaurants and take in the culture of whatever area he happens to be in.

    He has a warm smile and a forgiving spirit. He is the most accepting individual you'll ever meet and no topic is off limts for discussion with him. During his college years he spent a summer in New Delhi with his roommate, Sunjay, and became acquainted with customs and cuisines of India. He has also studied Hindi and wants to learn Bengali. He can also read and write in both French and Latin.

    If you see Ricky, he will likely be dressed casually, semi-professional at work, but down and relaxed on the weekends. He has a bulldog named Sammy that he rescued from a shelter and drives a red Ford pickup. Sammy can often be seen riding along with him with his big old ugly face sticking out of the cab. Every now and then you can catch Ricky wearing a pair of John Lennon style glasses.

    So why is this good-looking, gentle, funny (great sense of humor) and super intelligent guy still single?

    During his early teens, he lost everything and instead of feeling sorry for himself, he looked after his little sister (an INFP, btw), during his early twenties, he zeroed in on rising above the hand life had dealt him and understood that key out of a life of poverty was education. He graduated at the top of his class. During his mid to late twenties, he began his career and has worked hard to establish himself. Now, he is ready to explore the world. Ricky is a long range planner but he's also a good improviser and appreciates someone who doesn't always have to have things planned out.

    He will always have your back, never let you down and always consider how you feel.

    One thing though, other than a glass of wine at a special event, Ricky stays away from alcohol.

    He felt the need to get a tattoo for his thirtieth birthday, a Phoenix on his right shoulder. It's his only tattoo.


    EDIT: I forgot to mention that Ricky came to faith in Christ; one night after his mother had gone on a drunken rampage and struck Sharon in the face with a broom, leaving a massive bruise, He tried to comfort his little sister in their little shed and wondered how they would keep people from asking questions. They were terrified that they would be turned over to the state and separated. During that time in their lives, all Ricky and Sharon had were each other. He asked God to help them. He looked up and saw his farther's old coveralls still hanging on a nail where he'd last put them and sticking out of the pocket was a New Testament some Gideon's had given him. Ricky took it and began to read the from First John. Both he and Sharon made a decision to follow Jesus that night.
    Thanks for the lengthy story.

    I'll be honest though - I don't like him.
    Sounds like white trash...emotional baggage (HATE "sad back stories"), retarded wal-mart employee sister who will be hanging around all the time (how long til she moves in? ugh!), hideously ugly tattoo (pretty much any tattoo), dog person, down to earth with a pick-up truck (yeeeeck....not into down to earth types) ... I'm also not into gentle (aka "passive"), sensitive guys with emotional baggage. I'm done with being an unpaid therapist.

    He sounds like an e9. They are good for friends for me, not romance.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

    INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

Similar Threads

  1. The Shadow and Cognitive Functions
    By nzAShadow in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-30-2012, 01:30 PM
  2. MBTI and Cognitive Functions
    By paradox fox in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-16-2010, 05:45 PM
  3. Alcohol and Cognitive Functions
    By locke in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-13-2008, 07:07 PM
  4. Eye Direction and Cognitive Function
    By heart in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 04-27-2008, 08:02 PM
  5. MBTI and Cognitive Functions
    By RansomedbyFire in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-10-2007, 06:52 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO