User Tag List

First 51314151617 Last

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by decrescendo View Post
    I agree with Forever_Jung. These are great.

my order:
    male
    emotionally present and kind
    subtle
    more socially skilled than me
    able to be blunt
    more than willing to be wrong
    smart in some way that matters to me (inter/intrapersonal, existential, etc. intelligence, idk what else)
    preferably brown-eyed
    feminist
    would live in the country with me
    not too much like me (well, you don't know me, so basically -- has some major qualities that you would not necessarily expect to go along with the ones I've listed + those associated with INFPs/4s?)
    typewise, probably a reactive type, or a 2; ambivert

but I wouldn't mind if you left some of the above out!

Thank you for your kind remark!

For that I want to create Erick for you.
    I give partial credit to an INFP friend in real life. The template for Erick comes from her original design.

Erick has dark brown hair and eyes. He has a bewitching smile and is a bit of a mystery man. He shows up at intermittent intervals when you least expect him. You run into him at the ATM machine, the supermarket, library, bookstore, at an Indie rock performance, at a poetry night at a local cafe. You never really plan a date, but somehow always end up at the same place at the same time.

In time you discover that he is wealthy. He owns a successful jewelry business he inherited from his father who inherited it from his father. His mother is feminist who has worked for three decades to improve the lives of women around the world and he fully supports her endeavors. she is part of the reason he has never married because he knows most of the women who come on to him are vain gold-diggers with fake boobs and silicon lips. They are everything he believes is wrong with the male/female relationship in the world. they have allowed themselves to become fuel for the vire and he wants no part of them. He wants a real girl with quirks and depth and awkward moments, a real girl with personal convictions. He doesn't want to be with anyone he can buy. He wants someone to love him for him and not for his bank account.

He owns a summer home in the Rockies, a cabin. He tells you you are welcome to go there any time you need a secret place and gives you a key. He would be happy to join you, if you wanted him to.

He is charming and makes you laugh and he notices the little things about you, like a change in perfume or a slight difference in the way you fix your hair. He knows what you like to drink and orders for you whenever you just happen to show up at the same establishment. you think he may stalk you a little, but you know that it's because he thinks you like synchronicity and mystery. he does, too. He thinks you like to just see where things go and hes okay with that.

He senses when people are getting under your skin and asks you to go for a walk. He's the kind of guy that would take you out for donuts and coffee at three in the morning if you said you'd like that. He likes it when your hair is frumpy and even when you're a bit grumbly. He thinks that's cute.

He likes to surprise you, just to see if he can get it right. He will pay attention to what you pay attention to when you are out together and he will probably have it sent to your house with no return address.

Sometimes, he's a little forceful but it's because he thinks you sell yourself short and that you don't give yourself enough credit and he sometimes brags about you in front of his friends, saying that you are gifted and intelligent. The thing about Erick is that if he know you genuinely love him, he will do anything to make you happy.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by Ene View Post
    Your girl's name is Meiko O'Ryan. She has Hazel eyes with an emphatic fold, auburn hair and honey toned skin. She is 5'8" with a slight build and looks good in autumn colors and gold jewelry. She loves a good party and has many friends. She enjoys traveling and wants to go on a Carribean cruise someday. She is into movies and loves to go to old fashioned drive-ins whenever she passes through a town that has one. She also enjoys Salsa dancing, even though she doesn't have a drop of Latin blood in her body. She speaks Japanese and goes to Japan once a year to visit her grandmother who still lives there. She also has trained in the art of Akido since the age of four, so you'll always be "safe" with her, even though she tends to be a little "kinky" sometimes
    Thanks for the reply.

Enneagram
    9w8

You are welcome.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by Noll View Post
    Someone like that one special person... oh, but there's so many special people. I've had some sort of relationship with them all inside my head. Now I'm confused. I just need someone. I'm not picky. Someone like me:

Good interests. Appearance 5/10 or more. Not fat. Not more crazy than me.

My needs are only fair! Please.
    Male or female?

MBTI
    InFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

I love your writing! Here's my request:

male
    function order: Ni-Fe-Fi-Ti-Ne-Se-Te-Si
    physical characteristics: Late 20s. Slim-to-average build. Dark hair. Sexy in a subdued, nerdy, slightly androgynous way. 5'6"-6'1".
    intelligence and perceptiveness: Deeply intelligent, with a strong emphasis on verbal, existential, and moral intelligences. Loves art and literature, and has tastes that veer toward the intense, esoteric, and densely symbolic (Kafka, etc.). Has a high EQ as well, good at picking up on and understanding emotions. Is okay with a woman less intelligent than he is if she has other qualities he finds interesting or inspiring.
    Spirituality: Preferably no belief in the supernatural; other than that, his specific beliefs don't matter to me. Seeks to know the mind, heart, and spirit as deeply as possible and will be respectful of my beliefs.
    Other - Mostly serious, but with a good sense of humor. Wants someone with a lighter personality to balance him out. Sweet, compassionate and patient. Not patronizing. Not self-destructive. Has backbone, willing to stand up for what he believes and protect whom he loves. Understands and loves people.
    I hope I didn't make this too long and detailed.

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by underwaterthing View Post
    I love your writing! Here's my request:

male
    function order: Ni-Fe-Fi-Ti-Ne-Se-Te-Si
    physical characteristics: Late 20s. Slim-to-average build. Dark hair. Sexy in a subdued, nerdy, slightly androgynous way. 5'6"-6'1".
    intelligence and perceptiveness: Deeply intelligent, with a strong emphasis on verbal, existential, and moral intelligences. Loves art and literature, and has tastes that veer toward the intense, esoteric, and densely symbolic (Kafka, etc.). Has a high EQ as well, good at picking up on and understanding emotions. Is okay with a woman less intelligent than he is if she has other qualities he finds interesting or inspiring.
    Spirituality: Preferably no belief in the supernatural; other than that, his specific beliefs don't matter to me. Seeks to know the mind, heart, and spirit as deeply as possible and will be respectful of my beliefs.
    Other - Mostly serious, but with a good sense of humor. Wants someone with a lighter personality to balance him out. Sweet, compassionate and patient. Not patronizing. Not self-destructive. Has backbone, willing to stand up for what he believes and protect whom he loves. Understands and loves people.
    I hope I didn't make this too long and detailed.
    First, thank you.

Jakob was born in the back of a van to a paleontologist couple somewhere in the desert of New Mexico. He has spent his entire life surrounded by discussions of the Cretaceous and Jurassic time periods. Of course he was home schooled and has traveled the world. He even spent a summer in Antarctica when he was eighteen. He is currently working on his dissertation. He is 26 and it isn't that he never wanted to date. It's only that he grew up outside of mainstream culture and has been saving potentially lifelong commitment stuff until after the majority of his academic pursuits were behind him. He has taken his studies seriously.

Unlike his parents, he is not pursuing a career in paleontology, but rather archaeology. Jakob's passion is Pre-Columbian Meso-America, their poetry, their art, their music, their culture. He has been on several digs in Peru, Guatemala, Mexico and Hondurus. Obviously, he speaks Spanish as well as English and Portuguese.

He's 5'9", of a slight medium build, very friendly, hilariously funny, and a wee bit of a geek. He is allergic to garlic and breaks out in hives if he eats it. He is always ready to lend a sympathetic ear. He likes to try strange new foods, and lives by the motto " when in Rome...." It has served him well as he is so culturally diverse. He has friends in academia throughout the world. At first glance one might just deem him a geeky science guy, but he went into archaeology, not because he loved science but because he loved people and was more fascinated by his parents than the animals they studied.

Wherever he goes he is graceful and loved. Once, in Ireland, a kid came up and said that he liked Jakob's boots, so Jakob looked down and noticed the boy had on worn and tattered gym shoes. He gave the kid his boots and walked back to his motel room in the rain. He was in Ireland for a symposium.

Deep down, Jakob secretly wishes for a lifelong traveling companion. Someone who shares his passion for the people of the world, who likes to explore the hidden, ancient mysteries of people long gone and how their art, literature and lifestyles have shaped the modern world. She doesn't have to be his equal, just willing to learn and discover.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne

Male or female?
    No matter.
    4w5-9w1-5w4

MBTI
    InFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

Thanks, I loved it.

Wherever he goes he is graceful and loved. Once, in Ireland, a kid came up and said that he liked Jakob's boots, so Jakob looked down and noticed the boy had on worn and tattered gym shoes. He gave the kid his boots and walked back to his motel room in the rain. He was in Ireland for a symposium.
    This part is especially endearing.

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by underwaterthing View Post
    Thanks, I loved it.

This part is especially endearing.
    Awesome! Thank you. I am so glad you like Jakob

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    IEI

Male. Around 5'10"... very intelligent and open to spirituality (in his own way).

Generally... someone who is kind and compassionate, even if he wouldn't show it all the time. Understanding/easy to deal with. Open to many worlds. Decently punctual (not too early or too late). Productively honest. Good sense of humor; can have elaborate/continuing conversations with me for days upon days. Adventurous, but frugal. Follows his heart/explores his soul. Knows himself... knows his needs and how to effectively communicate them. Willing to take on new projects through to completion. Realizes our strengths and weaknesses individually and as a couple, and expresses how he feels... good or bad. Has conflict resolution skills. Knows how to trust and to create an environment conducive for others. Can read others about as well as me and enjoys discussions about anything and everything. Has stamina, determination and strength.

[He already sounds a bit like me and my ex; things which characterize me that I'd also need in a partner... as well as things we'd had in common and what I'd liked about him.]

I'm more so doing this because I've been impressed by the level of creativity you've shown here...