User Tag List

First 41213141516 Last

Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Ene View Post
    Thank you so much for your kind comments. I’m so happy you’ve decided to place an order I’m glad you’re patient, because I’ve been a bit slow lately.

Your girl's name is Julie. She's about 5'6" and of a muscular persuasion. She has shoulder-length black hair, green eyes and tan skin [due to the fact that she plays soft ball and spends lots of time outdoors]. She's also got a few little freckles scattered across her nose. Julie also loves water sports, especially water-skiing.

You never have to guess what she's thinking because she will always tell you and she is always practical. She's good with numbers and is quick-witted. Ironically, she teaches kindergarten and heads up her local chapter of Relay for Life. As a kindergarten teacher, her room is neat, her kids are "in line" and she is always on top of things. She handles parents with common sense. She took an MBTI and it said that she should avoid teaching elementary school at all costs, but Julie was already nearly finished with her degree so instead of making her personality fit the job, she decided to make her job fit her personality and she is a successful teacher. Her aid is a feeler so that is of a benefit to her. One of her favorite movies is Kindergarten Cop because she identifies. She owns a dependable whistle.

She took on the Relay for Life project when her sister was diagnosed with cervical cancer. Her sister survived and Julie thinks the only way to defeat cancer is to face it head on and find a cure. She faces all of life's issues head-on.

As for humor, Julie loves physical humor. She loves it when a guy trips over a snag in the carpet [but doesn't get hurt]. She loves water balloons and barbecues. She watches football and wears a jersey of her favorite team. She's the kind of girl who takes a personal day off work to go see her "team" play.

She keeps her apartment clean and functionally organized. You will rarely, if ever, see Julie in a dress.
    Oh wow, I missed this until now, Thanks! I like the ESTJ teacher twist. A girl liked Julie wouldn't let the MBTI tell her what to do! Also, the Kindergarten Cop movie thing was funny. You add nice little details that make it sound real and specific. Keep up the good work.

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by Forever_Jung View Post
    Oh wow, I missed this until now, Thanks! I like the ESTJ teacher twist. A girl liked Julie wouldn't let the MBTI tell her what to do! Also, the Kindergarten Cop movie thing was funny. You add nice little details that make it sound real and specific. Keep up the good work.
    Thanks! I actually know(irl)an ESTJ who is an elementary school counsellor!
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Ene View Post
    Thanks! I actually know(irl)an ESTJ who is an elementary school counsellor!
    You do a good job of creatively using people/details you have encountered IRL and weaving them into a larger narrative. The little girl with the streak in her hair comes to mind.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

This is just for fun, hope that I won't be thought shallow.

Healthy mid-late 20s EN?? female.
    Eurasian (Irish/Japanese?).
    Blue or hazel eyes.
    5'-6"-5'-8".
    Mentally stable, even tempered.
    Outgoing.
    Moral.
    Athletic/feminine body (long shapely legs).
    Above average intellect, flexibility, common sense.
    Spiritual (not necessarily religious).
    Warm & affectionate.
    Sexually open minded.

WALMART

I like her, @Ene.

When can I expect my order, do you have a tracking number?

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by Forever_Jung View Post
    You do a good job of creatively using people/details you have encountered IRL and weaving them into a larger narrative. The little girl with the streak in her hair comes to mind.
    Thank you so much!
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by superunknown View Post
    I like her, @Ene.

When can I expect my order, do you have a tracking number?
    Haha...she should be arriving in seven to ten business days. If she does not, call 1-800-789-HOT! Your tracking number is 09261975

Oh, and I am very glad you like her! Thank you.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne

Someone like that one special person... oh, but there's so many special people. I've had some sort of relationship with them all inside my head. Now I'm confused. I just need someone. I'm not picky. Someone like me:

Good interests. Appearance 5/10 or more. Not fat. Not more crazy than me.

My needs are only fair! Please.

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    I would like to place an order...

Male. Age 28-35. 5'9-6'4, lean build. Prefer Caucasian with lighter coloring. Nice eyes. Very, very intelligent - BRILLIANT even, but humble. Like Jesus, but doesn't have to be ENFJ. Instincts - sx in top 2. Well-read & perhaps has a penchant for classic literature in addition to psychology & poetry. Outgoing & friendly, puts people at ease & treats everyone with kindness & respect. Likes animals. Is a Morissey fan or at least into college/indie rock & likes going to gigs a lot, from small club shows to larger concerts. Is not into watching sports, but likes some non-competitive activities, like indoor rock-climbing or cycling. Wants to travel a lot & wouldn't mind being semi-nomadic. Speaks more than one language. Christian for spiritual reasons (not tradition, culture or family reasons) but not a born-again type or fundamentalist. Knows good wine & quality scotch. Likes spicy food & ethnic food & eats his veggies, but will eat a cheeseburger sometimes too. Good dresser, erring on the simple side over foppish. Is practical & level-headed, but appreciates more passionate people. Can debate for fun and no topic is taboo, but is always respectful. Will entertain some "out there" ideas & follow my weird tangents & theories.
    It has taken me several days on your order and I apologize for that. I kept starting him then getting interrupted, but there is now a long paragraph on my PC labeled RICKY. Um, oOps, I mean...there are lots of tissue samples in my lab with that label!

Ricky is 5'11" with dark eyes that carry a perpetual melancholy to them. They stand out strong against his light skin and hair, leaving one to wonder from whence a Scotch-Irish descendant, growing up in the Ozarks Mountains, would have inherited them.

Ricky was born into poverty. His dad worked at a sawmill for minimum wage and his mom drifted from one crappy low-wage job to the next. When Ricky was fourteen his father was killed in a saw mill accident. His mother turned to alcohol in order to cope with her grief, leaving Ricky and his younger sister, Sharon, to fend for themselves. Ricky protected Sharon. He filled out all her paperwork from school and tried to make sure she went to school clean and odor free, which wasn't easy, considering that many times their mother would become violent and the two of them would end up sleeping in an old wood shed to avoid her wrath. Still, for three years, he managed to keep social services off their trail. They had no other family in the area.

Then their mother died of a ruptured blood vessel brought on by excessive drinking. Ricky, now seventeen, and Sharon, now thirteen, were sent to Michigan to live with a great aunt. It was here that a high school English teacher took note of Ricky's extraordinary writing skills. She entered his poems in a contest, which he won, providing him with a scholarship.

Currently, Ricky is a 32 year old English professor at a community college. He is working on his doctorate and has applied for employment at a university. Sharon is a sales clerk at a Wal-Mart Super Center. The great aunt is a 76 year old dog groomer. The three of them are very close.

So, now that you know a little about his background and what made him the man he is today, let's talk about that man. He loves classical literature and poetry. In fact, he is the author of several books of poetry and multiple essays on poets and their works. He is a member of the Elizabeth Maddox Roberts Society and the Michigan State Poetry Society.

Despite the fact that his youth was marred by his father's death and his mother's alcoholism, he has grown to be a cheerful, kind-hearted individual who likes Indie Rock, biking and attending poetry retreats where he is often a reader or keynote speaker. These retreats are usually held in picturesque settings near lakes or mountains in resort parks. There is always plenty of time for strolls and good conversation, opportunities to eat at local restaurants and take in the culture of whatever area he happens to be in.

He has a warm smile and a forgiving spirit. He is the most accepting individual you'll ever meet and no topic is off limts for discussion with him. During his college years he spent a summer in New Delhi with his roommate, Sunjay, and became acquainted with customs and cuisines of India. He has also studied Hindi and wants to learn Bengali. He can also read and write in both French and Latin.

If you see Ricky, he will likely be dressed casually, semi-professional at work, but down and relaxed on the weekends. He has a bulldog named Sammy that he rescued from a shelter and drives a red Ford pickup. Sammy can often be seen riding along with him with his big old ugly face sticking out of the cab. Every now and then you can catch Ricky wearing a pair of John Lennon style glasses.

So why is this good-looking, gentle, funny (great sense of humor) and super intelligent guy still single?

During his early teens, he lost everything and instead of feeling sorry for himself, he looked after his little sister (an INFP, btw), during his early twenties, he zeroed in on rising above the hand life had dealt him and understood that key out of a life of poverty was education. He graduated at the top of his class. During his mid to late twenties, he began his career and has worked hard to establish himself. Now, he is ready to explore the world. Ricky is a long range planner but he's also a good improviser and appreciates someone who doesn't always have to have things planned out.

He will always have your back, never let you down and always consider how you feel.

One thing though, other than a glass of wine at a special event, Ricky stays away from alcohol.

He felt the need to get a tattoo for his thirtieth birthday, a Phoenix on his right shoulder. It's his only tattoo.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that Ricky came to faith in Christ; one night after his mother had gone on a drunken rampage and struck Sharon in the face with a broom, leaving a massive bruise, He tried to comfort his little sister in their little shed and wondered how they would keep people from asking questions. They were terrified that they would be turned over to the state and separated. During that time in their lives, all Ricky and Sharon had were each other. He asked God to help them. He looked up and saw his farther's old coveralls still hanging on a nail where he'd last put them and sticking out of the pocket was a New Testament some Gideon's had given him. Ricky took it and began to read the from First John. Both he and Sharon made a decision to follow Jesus that night.

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by OrderOfTheCaelifera View Post
    This is just for fun, hope that I won't be thought shallow.

Healthy mid-late 20s EN?? female.
    Eurasian (Irish/Japanese?).
    Blue or hazel eyes.
    5'-6"-5'-8".
    Mentally stable, even tempered.
    Outgoing.
    Moral.
    Athletic/feminine body (long shapely legs).
    Above average intellect, flexibility, common sense.
    Spiritual (not necessarily religious).
    Warm & affectionate.
    Sexually open minded.
    Your girl's name is Meiko O'Ryan. She has Hazel eyes with an emphatic fold, auburn hair and honey toned skin. She is 5'8" with a slight build and looks good in autumn colors and gold jewelry. She loves a good party and has many friends. She enjoys traveling and wants to go on a Carribean cruise someday. She is into movies and loves to go to old fashioned drive-ins whenever she passes through a town that has one. She also enjoys Salsa dancing, even though she doesn't have a drop of Latin blood in her body. She speaks Japanese and goes to Japan once a year to visit her grandmother who still lives there. She also has trained in the art of Akido since the age of four, so you'll always be "safe" with her, even though she tends to be a little "kinky" sometimes