4'10" - 6'9"
    blondish black hair
    seriously funny
    assertively understanding
    telepath

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by Poindexter Arachnid View Post
    So what you're saying is: I'm gonna get laid?
    There's a high probability.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by superunknown View Post
    4'10" - 6'9"
    blondish black hair
    seriously funny
    telepath
    Male or female?
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

WALMART

Quote Originally Posted by Ene View Post
    Male or female?
    Hmm.

Female.

Enneagram

I hope I'm not overloading you with orders, but I just read this thread and was quite blown away by your creativity. You're a very good writer, the characters are original and quirky, yet hold together as a complete person. I wanna play too, if you're not tired of doing this. I'm patient, at any rate

Type: I'm not sure, but I'm thinking NT. Or ST. Definitely a T, preferably extraverted.
    Personality/etc: A reader, but more like a non-fiction girl. I think it'd be nice if she liked sports like me. I don't want an impersonal/cold person or anything, but if she was a little blunt/tough-minded that's cool. Smart, but not TOO smart. I'm not all that smart myself (a bit above average), so I don't wanna hang out with a genius or anything. She can be smarter/dumber than me though, I'm not too hung up on that. Probably some sort of humour would help too.
    Physicality: I dunno, I feel like you should base the appearance off the personality, but if specifics help: Either tall or short, and either slim built, or larger framed (chubby, muscular, whatever). I like extremes. Anything but blonde (no offence, blonde people). Even bald is fine, really.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I would like to place an order...

Male. Age 28-35. 5'9-6'4, lean build. Prefer Caucasian with lighter coloring. Nice eyes. Very, very intelligent - BRILLIANT even, but humble. Like Jesus, but doesn't have to be ENFJ. Instincts - sx in top 2. Well-read & perhaps has a penchant for classic literature in addition to psychology & poetry. Outgoing & friendly, puts people at ease & treats everyone with kindness & respect. Likes animals. Is a Morissey fan or at least into college/indie rock & likes going to gigs a lot, from small club shows to larger concerts. Is not into watching sports, but likes some non-competitive activities, like indoor rock-climbing or cycling. Wants to travel a lot & wouldn't mind being semi-nomadic. Speaks more than one language. Christian for spiritual reasons (not tradition, culture or family reasons) but not a born-again type or fundamentalist. Knows good wine & quality scotch. Likes spicy food & ethnic food & eats his veggies, but will eat a cheeseburger sometimes too. Good dresser, erring on the simple side over foppish. Is practical & level-headed, but appreciates more passionate people. Can debate for fun and no topic is taboo, but is always respectful. Will entertain some "out there" ideas & follow my weird tangents & theories.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5 sx

I agree with Forever_Jung. These are great.

my order:
    male
    emotionally present and kind
    subtle
    more socially skilled than me
    able to be blunt
    more than willing to be wrong
    smart in some way that matters to me (inter/intrapersonal, existential, etc. intelligence, idk what else)
    preferably brown-eyed
    feminist
    would live in the country with me
    not too much like me (well, you don't know me, so basically -- has some major qualities that you would not necessarily expect to go along with the ones I've listed + those associated with INFPs/4s?)
    typewise, probably a reactive type, or a 2; ambivert

but I wouldn't mind if you left some of the above out!

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by superunknown View Post
    4'10" - 6'9"
    blondish black hair
    seriously funny
    telepath
    LaShay DePablios was born in a remote village in the mountains of central Mexico. She had black hair but when she was a small child she was struck by lightning. She should have died but she didn't. The only outward sign of the intense childhood experience is a permanent streak of white hair that most people believe is artificially crafted until they get to know LaShay and come to understand her past. I say it is the only "outward" sign, but LaShay was pronounced dead for 38 minutes after the accident but miraculously her heart started to beat and her brainwaves returned. Doctors were sure she would never be normal and they were right. LaShay isn't normal. She can tell "basically" what a person is thinking. Better put, she can discern someone's intentions and can sense a certain type of energy they give off. She has also experienced many incidents where she heard a phone conversation, then the phone would ring and she would already know who was on the other end and what they were going to say. She NEVER talks about her abilities, because she doesn't like to deal with the skeptics and she can't give a logical explanation for what she can do.

Other than being telepathic LaShay is delightfully fun. She is serious about living life to the fullest and she isn't afraid of anything. Why should she be? She's already died once and it wasn't so bad. LaShay is a sculptor and currently lives in Tuscon, Arizona. She is 5'3", weighs 112 pounds and loves to put on her bikini and dance in the yard whenever it rains. Neighborhood kids will see her and dance with her. She loves Salsa and anything "Latin." She has a special place in her heart for classical guitar. She laughs out loud and pays attention to everybody, even the quiet chubby kid with the big nose, the one nobody else will talk to. Wherever LaShay goes she is a leader and she doesn't even try to be. People naturally like her because she notices them and remembers their names. It helps that she's telepathic and knows what they're thinking so she always knows what to say to them.

She is the Chess champion in her neighborhood, which infuriates the strategists who put so much stock in their intelligence. She secretly knows that intelligence is no match for being able to tell what they're planning to do before they do it.

*I once met a child in a poor Mexican village who had been struck by lightning. Like LaShay, she had a white streak in her hair. I don't think she was telepathic, but I never forgot her....just thought you might find that interesting.

She has a casual style all her own and is just as apt to wear cut off jeans, high heels and lace as she is to wear a mini-skirt, bikini top and work boots. When her grandma comes to visit, she puts on traditional Mexican clothing from her village. She was raised Catholic but her experiences have broadened her horizons and she isn't too dogmatic about anything except that people treat one another with respect. If she sees someone picking on a little kid or bullying somebody, she has a way of using the exact right words to stop the offender dead in his or her tracks. So, in her own way, she's a heroine. She just doesn't talk about it and she will blush if you do.

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by Forever_Jung View Post
    I hope I'm not overloading you with orders, but I just read this thread and was quite blown away by your creativity. You're a very good writer, the characters are original and quirky, yet hold together as a complete person. I wanna play too, if you're not tired of doing this. I'm patient, at any rate

Type: I'm not sure, but I'm thinking NT. Or ST. Definitely a T, preferably extraverted.
    Personality/etc: A reader, but more like a non-fiction girl. I think it'd be nice if she liked sports like me. I don't want an impersonal/cold person or anything, but if she was a little blunt/tough-minded that's cool. Smart, but not TOO smart. I'm not all that smart myself (a bit above average), so I don't wanna hang out with a genius or anything. She can be smarter/dumber than me though, I'm not too hung up on that. Probably some sort of humour would help too.
    Physicality: I dunno, I feel like you should base the appearance off the personality, but if specifics help: Either tall or short, and either slim built, or larger framed (chubby, muscular, whatever). I like extremes. Anything but blonde (no offence, blonde people). Even bald is fine, really.
    Thank you so much for your kind comments. I’m so happy you’ve decided to place an order I’m glad you’re patient, because I’ve been a bit slow lately.

Your girl's name is Julie. She's about 5'6" and of a muscular persuasion. She has shoulder-length black hair, green eyes and tan skin [due to the fact that she plays soft ball and spends lots of time outdoors]. She's also got a few little freckles scattered across her nose. Julie also loves water sports, especially water-skiing.

You never have to guess what she's thinking because she will always tell you and she is always practical. She's good with numbers and is quick-witted. Ironically, she teaches kindergarten and heads up her local chapter of Relay for Life. As a kindergarten teacher, her room is neat, her kids are "in line" and she is always on top of things. She handles parents with common sense. She took an MBTI and it said that she should avoid teaching elementary school at all costs, but Julie was already nearly finished with her degree so instead of making her personality fit the job, she decided to make her job fit her personality and she is a successful teacher. Her aid is a feeler so that is of a benefit to her. One of her favorite movies is Kindergarten Cop because she identifies. She owns a dependable whistle.

She took on the Relay for Life project when her sister was diagnosed with cervical cancer. Her sister survived and Julie thinks the only way to defeat cancer is to face it head on and find a cure. She faces all of life's issues head-on.

As for humor, Julie loves physical humor. She loves it when a guy trips over a snag in the carpet [but doesn't get hurt]. She loves water balloons and barbecues. She watches football and wears a jersey of her favorite team. She's the kind of girl who takes a personal day off work to go see her "team" play.

She keeps her apartment clean and functionally organized. You will rarely, if ever, see Julie in a dress.

Enneagram
    9w8

@OrangeAppled& @decrescendo

I am working on yours and will get it to you ASAP