User Tag List

First 910111213 Last

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by Freesia View Post
    I would also like to place an order

Male, 18-24. Taller than me (I'm 5'8). Funny, sincere, heart of gold but doesn't always show it. Laid-back but not completely irresponsible. Is willing to do housework. Any race, hair color, eye color, etc.
    Shamus is from Ireland. He is 24 years old, fair completed, blonde haired and green-eyed. He earns his living doing stand up comedy and hopes to one day be a household name. He is kind-hearted, loves big dogs & motorcycles; he has a Harley, black and yellow, that he had shipped from the U.S. he treats it with great respect. He loves a Saturday night at the pub. He looks mighty fine in jeans, boots, and his leather jacket. He is attracted to quiet girls who laugh at his jokes and share his tastes in music. He doesn't write poetry but thinks that girls who do are sexy. He likes a little frumpiness and doesn't mind a wee bit of disarray. However, he will do the dishes, sweep and wash clothes if it gets to be a bit much for him.

Oh, and he's 6'1"
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Hmm... you know there are many types of personalities I could see myself with, but there are definitely some core features I'd mesh well with. I suppose for the purposes of this thread I'll just come up with one idealized version. For those who don't know, I'm a guy and I am gay.

Personality: ESTP 7w6. Defintely someone extroverted, and energetic. But also laid back. Someone who doesn't constantly need to be going/working/moving but has an inclination towards it. Some very much grounded and sure of themselves in most (but not all) respects. Someone who is physically playful, and liberal with physical contact with others. Someone who is very smart, where we push each other mentally and stimulate each other. Someone who is very proficient in science. Someone who shares common valued with me and outlooks on the word. Someone who is able to deal with me when I am having bouts of depression for no reason, and is able to coax me out of it (the medicine is usually getting up, out, and doing something). Someone who when they are having issues, will come to me, open up, and allow me to help them. Someone talkative who is talkative and straight forward, no need to read between the lines. Someone who gets a kick out of making me uncomfortable in a lighthearted manner.

Physical: Tall (6'5) with huge hands and huge feet (size 18+; I have a bit of a thing for big feet). Broad shoulders, and a thick study bone structure. Long torso/short leg proportions. Naturally on the muscular side, but doesn't work out outside of recreational physical activity. So ultimately of fit/average build. Strong broad chin. Sharp jawline. Wide mouth. Big ears that stick out. Big nose. Low forehead. Strong forehead ridge. Deep set eyes. Thick eyebrows. Short black hair. Lots of body hair, in particular on the forearms. Very deep voice. Lighter skin tone. Light brown eyes.

If one of these were to happen across my path, and they were interested in me, I'd just about melt...
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

Enneagram
    9w8

I suppose for the purposes of this thread I'll just come up with one idealized version. For those who don't know, I'm a guy and I am gay.
    Absolutely, it is to come up with an idealized version.

Jeff, known by many of his friends as "The Jeffster", comes from Atlanta, Georgia.

For those who don't know him, he is intimidating at first glance. He is nearly 6 1/2 feet tall with a baritone voice. He has black hair that he keeps cropped short and has well-defined muscles. He has really wide shoulders and works on a construction team. He makes good money, too. He has such big feet that he has to get his shoes especially made through an online shoe company and he orders the largest gloves they make. For all of his height, his legs aren't exceptionally long. He has a "classic" heroic face with the strong square jawline and low brow. His nose and ears are large in proportion to his build. He has deep set brown eyes [color of coffee with cream in it], and a strong brow bone along with prominent cheek bones. He claims his bone structure comes from his great grandmother who was Lakota. However, he didn't get her skin tone. He takes his coloring and build after his father who was a the grandson of a Norwegian merchant. He does have a bit of body hair and sports a motorcycle tattoo on his left shoulder.

He rebuilds old cars as a hobby and enjoys demolition derbies, car shows and rodeos. He is extroverted, energetic but doesn't "need" lots of people to be happy. He just has lots of energy. He loves a good pat on the back and even a hug when it's appropriate. He isn't afraid of physical contact.

He is intelligent and is especially interested in engines and all technology relating to them. He is the kind of guy who reads Scientific America and Popular Mechanics. He wouldn't be too bothered by bouts of depression so long as you didn't expect him to be depressed, too. His cure would be to get up and do something "fun" and "exciting."

The best thing about Jeff is that he means what he says, says what he means and never plays mind games or emotional games. He just doesn't roll that way. He is straight-forward. He also likes to take an occasional road trip and enjoys eating out.

Oh, yeah, and Jeff is gay. He actually got married to a red-head homecoming queen right after high school but he realized that he had made a mistake and so they went their separate ways. When Jeff told his parents about his orientation, they were a little distraught at first, both being from a conservative southern background, but they love their son more than they care what people said, so Jeff enjoys a lot of support from his family. There were a few guys around his neighborhood who said things behind his back, but nobody, I mean nobody says things to his face, because...well, he's 6'5 and a half feet tall and could literally mop the floor with them!
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

MBTI
    Meow
    Enneagram
    :0) so/sp
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Ene View Post
    Shamus is from Ireland. He is 24 years old, fair completed, blonde haired and green-eyed. He earns his living doing stand up comedy and hopes to one day be a household name. He is kind-hearted, loves big dogs & motorcycles; he has a Harley, black and yellow, that he had shipped from the U.S. he treats it with great respect. He loves a Saturday night at the pub. He looks mighty fine in jeans, boots, and his leather jacket. He is attracted to quiet girls who laugh at his jokes and share his tastes in music. He doesn't write poetry but thinks that girls who do are sexy. He likes a little frumpiness and doesn't mind a wee bit of disarray. However, he will do the dishes, sweep and wash clothes if it gets to be a bit much for him.

Oh, and he's 6'1"
    He sounds adorable

You can add another satisfied customer to your list

"Be clearly aware of the stars and infinity on high.
    Then life seems almost enchanted after all."
    - Vincent van Gogh

johari/nohari

infp 4w5 ?w? 9w? so=sp>sx

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Absolutely, it is to come up with an idealized version.

Jeff, known by many of his friends as "The Jeffster", comes from Atlanta, Georgia.

For those who don't know him, he is intimidating at first glance. He is nearly 6 1/2 feet tall with a baritone voice. He has black hair that he keeps cropped short and has well-defined muscles. He has really wide shoulders and works on a construction team. He makes good money, too. He has such big feet that he has to get his shoes especially made through an online shoe company and he orders the largest gloves they make. For all of his height, his legs aren't exceptionally long. He has a "classic" heroic face with the strong square jawline and low brow. His nose and ears are large in proportion to his build. He has deep set brown eyes [color of coffee with cream in it], and a strong brow bone along with prominent cheek bones. He claims his bone structure comes from his great grandmother who was Lakota. However, he didn't get her skin tone. He takes his coloring and build after his father who was a the grandson of a Norwegian merchant. He does have a bit of body hair and sports a motorcycle tattoo on his left shoulder.

He rebuilds old cars as a hobby and enjoys demolition derbies, car shows and rodeos. He is extroverted, energetic but doesn't "need" lots of people to be happy. He just has lots of energy. He loves a good pat on the back and even a hug when it's appropriate. He isn't afraid of physical contact.

He is intelligent and is especially interested in engines and all technology relating to them. He is the kind of guy who reads Scientific America and Popular Mechanics. He wouldn't be too bothered by bouts of depression so long as you didn't expect him to be depressed, too. His cure would be to get up and do something "fun" and "exciting."

The best thing about Jeff is that he means what he says, says what he means and never plays mind games or emotional games. He just doesn't roll that way. He is straight-forward. He also likes to take an occasional road trip and enjoys eating out.

Oh, yeah, and Jeff is gay. He actually got married to a red-head homecoming queen right after high school but he realized that he had made a mistake and so they went their separate ways. When Jeff told his parents about his orientation, they were a little distraught at first, both being from a conservative southern background, but they love their son more than they care what people said, so Jeff enjoys a lot of support from his family. There were a few guys around his neighborhood who said things behind his back, but nobody, I mean nobody says things to his face, because...well, he's 6'5 and a half feet tall and could literally mop the floor with them!
    Oh my he sounds wonderful . Though I do find cars really boring and have no interest in them... perhaps I could learn to!

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by Freesia View Post
    He sounds adorable

You can add another satisfied customer to your list
    Freesia, I'm so glad you like him. A satisfied customer makes me happy

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    Oh my he sounds wonderful . Though I do find cars really boring and have no interest in them... perhaps I could learn to!
    About the cars...I guess I slipped a little of my brother's personality into him there. My brother, who looks like a young Sylvester Stalone, is an ESTP. He builds derby cars as if each one was a work of art. Right now he is in the hospital, recovering from a brain anuresym. Funny thing about him is that he has always used his creations as a way to honor people in his life. I mean he has me paint messages on them and works of art. They are more than just cars to him. They are a testament to who he is and where he comes from. Maybe Jeff could be that way, and maybe that would be an in depth side of his personality that he keeps hidden. My brother seems so gruff, but he has a generous and kind heart. So, I confess to stealing parts of my bro's personality for your creation, but not his appearance.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

About the cars...I guess I slipped a little of my brother's personality into him there. My brother, who looks like a young Sylvester Stalone, is an ESTP. He builds derby cars as if each one was a work of art. Right now he is in the hospital, recovering from a brain anuresym. Funny thing about him is that he has always used his creations as a way to honor people in his life. I mean he has me paint messages on them and works of art. They are more than just cars to him. They are a testament to who he is and where he comes from. Maybe Jeff could be that way, and maybe that would be an in depth side of his personality that he keeps hidden. My brother seems so gruff, but he has a generous and kind heart. So, I confess to stealing parts of my bro's personality for your creation, but not his appearance.
    Now I kinda want to meet your brother, haha. I seriously hope he gets better soon! Brain anuresyms are really scary, potentially far worse than strokes as well. That's really cool that he puts a major personal touch on everything like that.

It's more that I find the inner workings of cars just... not that interesting. I look at it and go "yup, that's a car". I am a scientist, but not an engineer, and those two are surprisingly different from one another. I don't have the mind of an engineer so I am poor at being industrious in most cases, hence the lack of car interest.

Though, someone like that could be a lot of fun too. I have been known to build contraptions for fun when I was younger, and had a penchant to make the occasional bomb (much to my parents chagrin). I could totally be enabled to pick that up again .

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    Now I kinda want to meet your brother, haha. I seriously hope he gets better soon! Brain anuresyms are really scary, potentially far worse than strokes as well. That's really cool that he puts a major personal touch on everything like that.

It's more that I find the inner workings of cars just... not that interesting. I look at it and go "yup, that's a car". I am a scientist, but not an engineer, and those two are surprisingly different from one another. I don't have the mind of an engineer so I am poor at being industrious in most cases, hence the lack of car interest.

Though, someone like that could be a lot of fun too. I have been known to build contraptions for fun when I was younger, and had a penchant to make the occasional bomb (much to my parents chagrin). I could totally be enabled to pick that up again .
    A bomb maker and a guy who builds and restores cars....hmmmm....am I seeing the perfect partners in crime here? Hahaha....my brother would love to build a bomb! Or at least test one for someone!

My sister is ENFJ. The two of them have always been close. He's always been a little bit of a daredevil and she's always been a bit of a conartist. They work well together!

Thanks for wishing him well. I'm thankful he's still with us. It was quite scary what happened to him.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Impressive enterprise you have going here, @Ene. May I place an order?

Male ENFP 7w6 (or 6w7?), early to mid twenties. Tall-ish with dark, curly hair. Independent, but considerate and loyal. Unafraid to call people on their bullshit, but also as supportive as supportive can be with his friends and loved ones. Very passionate about his interests, but when talking about them, errs more on the enthusiastic side, than the pretentious side. Loves talking about (and perhaps making) music. Has a good cultural lay of the land and loves going out and exploring new places; not one to get stuck in a rut. Prefers coffee over tea, and mountains over beaches.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!