User Tag List

First 89101112 Last

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    Mail order BFF please. Around 27-29 years old - just a smidge older than me - curvy, dark-featured, fun-loving and sensual Earth Mamma with a penchant for arts and crafts, granola earth-friendly eating and living, being outdoors, upbeat music and romantic poetry, travelling, makeup, and armchair analyzing people. Enjoyment of light gossip for updates' sake, but no harm to others. Inexplicable desire to play with sidewalk chalk whenever it's warm out and good platonic hugs and cuddle-ability.

Oh, wow, with all of these orders coming in, I'm going to have to make me a new assistant. My last one is in jail.

Okay, Alex [short for Alexandria] is 27 years old. She is 5'3" and dainty but very curvy. In fact, her measurements are nearly perfect. She is a 35-24-35 and weighs a mere 108 pounds. She looks amazing in...well, anything. She especially looks good in greens, browns and blues. She has dark auburn hair, almost black and a warm skin tone to match with green eyes. She lives in rural Oklahoma but loves outdoor craft festivals and attends an annual festival of the arts in Louisville, Kentucky, every year. She has also attended festivals in other cities and towns whenever she gets the opportunity.

She also enjoys going to the mall, and sizing people up as she passes them, but of course, only when she's with her best friend. It's no fun when she's alone!

Alex is studying to become a nutritionist and herbalist. She teaches yoga at a local gym three times a week. She drives a jeep and loves to ride through the countryside with the top down and her peppy music turned up loud. She likes to stop at good-ole boy gas station and flirt with the farmers. She doesn't mean any harm in it. She's just having fun and it totally makes their day. Most of them know her by name, but don't really know much about her.

Alex is charming and has a charisma that makes little kids want to come up an hug her for no apparent reason. She has a perpetual youth about her and makes people feel "free" to be themselves around her. She loves being outdoors, especially eating at an outdoor cafe or going on a picnic.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Boyfriend please?

(Xs indicate you can choose whatever you want! /s indicate any of the listed options work.)

Sex: Male
    MBTI: XXTJ
    Enneagram XwX sx/sp
    Height: 5'10" and up
    Race: White/Hispanic
    Religion: Christian/Agnostic/Atheist
    Intellect: anything from average to above average, as long as he can enjoy activities that are less intellectual and more light-hearted for fun
    Other: hair is shorter, toned or average body

The rest I leave to you! These are awesome.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post
    I had no idea you were up to this typological Frankensteinism, @Ene.

I'd like to order a female EINSFTPJ friend.
    Aged to 25-50 or so
    Native-level skills in the woods.
    Must like or at least tolerate obscure European symphonic metal music.
    LOL...wow...what a personality!

and, yes...I'll admit to having a little of a Frankenstein syndrome.

Native skill level, huh?

Well, all right. I think I have just the girl you ordered.

AniWaYah Two-Trees comes from Cherokee, North Carolina. In English her name means Wolf. People call her Ani [pronounced Annie] for short. She is 39 years old, black hair, blue eyes, peanut butter colored skin, even white teeth and a girlish face that gets her carded when she tries to order a Margarita at Appleby's. [she likes Margaritas, sparingly, of course.]

Ani is a mixture between Cherokee and Shawnee on her mother's side and French and Irish on her father's side. She grew up on the reservation with her grandfather who taught her to identify and use many of the plants growing in the Smokey Mountains. Ani is claustrophobic, meaning she can't stand to be indoors for too long at a time. She doesn't like rooms without windows and she detests elevators and other small places, not because she is afraid, but because she spent the majority of her life outdoors and hates to be "cramped". She is a true adventurer.

Her family was very poor during her childhood and they had no air conditioning in their house, so Ani would sleep outside, on the roof. Camping is not an adventure for her. It's a way of life. Ani can walk endlessly and not get tired. She has hiked the hills and hollers of her home area for as long as she can remember.

But let's talk about her intelligence. Ani has an IQ of 140+. She can sing, play three instruments [guitar, dulcimer and banjo]. She can dance and has won several competitions. She is an excellent actress and a natural botanist. She excels in the sciences, as well, especially eco-biology. Last summer she entered a talent contest at the county fair, singing an Evanescence tune and took first place. She can preserve food, dress a deer, scale a fish, fix a car, shoot a gun and translate Latin, French, Spanish and Cherokee into English. She is adept at anatomy, painting, drawing and writing, but for all of this, she doesn't talk too much. She says she likes to talk "just the right amount," just enough to keep the other person into the conversation.

Ani's parents died when Ani was young and her grandfather raised her. She had to take on the role of care giver of her younger siblings and thus much of her character was formed. Still, for all of this, she's not so intense as one might think. She's playful and loves an adventure and of course, a challenge. She's straight forward, but tactful. She likes to invent and theorize but also to build and create. One thing about it, with Ani, a person could never get bored because she can do almost anything and is interested in learning how to do the rest!

Oh, one other thing. Ani was married to soldier but he was killed in Afghanistan a few years ago.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

Enneagram
    9w8

Other orders are on the way, but first, I have to go meet with a woman about securing much needed DNA samples. Maybe we will do it over a latte!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

@Ene you're the best. She sounds prefect.

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    @Ene you're the best. She sounds prefect.
    Thank you, @skylights

@Ene: Thank you! Annie sounds like an amazing friend!

It's astounding what you can do so quickly! Keep your DNA synthesizers well-guarded!

Banned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram

MBTI: xSFJ
    Enneagram:9w8 sx/sp
    Height: 5'10-6'1
    Weight: 175
    Hair: Dark brown, thick and wavy
    Eyes: A light color. Hazel with long, dark eyelashes
    Hygiene: Very good
    Smells of: Abercrombie cologne
    Clothing style: Casual/ Athletic
    Race: White?
    Religion:Jewish
    Intellect: Normal
    Body: Tanned and toned, works out but not too much. Also i like abs
    Other: He must have a sense of humor. He must have respect and some humility. Likes to laugh, go out, do outdoor activities. He must have some sort of passion that he enjoys sharing with me and he must have a respectable job, say a wall street stockbroker. Cannot be clingy or needy. Must be secure with himself but never arrogant.

Ok thats all. How long does he take to ship and is the sale still on?

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    Boyfriend please?

(Xs indicate you can choose whatever you want! /s indicate any of the listed options work.)

Sex: Male
    MBTI: XXTJ
    Enneagram XwX sx/sp
    Height: 5'10" and up
    Race: White/Hispanic
    Religion: Christian/Agnostic/Atheist
    Intellect: anything from average to above average, as long as he can enjoy activities that are less intellectual and more light-hearted for fun
    Other: hair is shorter, toned or average body

The rest I leave to you! These are awesome.
    I've been wanting to create an ISTJ for a while now, so thank you for the opportunity!

Luis Riviera Hernandez DeSoto is from Costa Rica. His mom is from Kansas. She met his dad when they were in college together and moved to C.R. twenty-three years ago.

Luis speaks both fluent Spanish and English. He is 5'10" tall with light brown skin and straight dark brown hair which he wears fairly short. He likes to dress in conventional ways that do not draw too much attention to himself. However, he always looks nice and smells great.

Luis is thinking about going into law enforcement as he has a knack for it. His apartment, over his parent's garage, is tidy and everything is in order so that he can always find it. He has a salt water aquarium which he maintains with precision. He enjoys going to the movies, listening to music and reading crime novels. He goes to the gym every morning around 7 p.m. and he works out for approximately one hour 5 days a week.

He is mostly quiet and keeps to himself. Because he is exceptionally attractive and has the whole dark mysterious look going for him, he seems to draw a lot of attention from females, which makes him a little nervous, because he doubts their sincerity. He doesn't want anything flashy or flamboyant. He just wants an honest girl with a sincere heart that he can trust his with. He isn't good at showing his emotions in front of people and he is careful who he shares his innermost thoughts with. People often think he is hard core, but really he's just careful.

If you travel with him you will never run out of gas, be late, get lost or end up staying in a bad motel. He doesn't like surprises unless they're the low-key type. He would like it if someone were to buy him any kind of Star Wars collectibles, because he is a Star Wars fan and he enjoys collecting paraphernalia.

If he takes you on a date, he will research the restaurant ahead of time and will leave no stone unturned. He will want you to have a good time and will not want you to have any unpleasant surprises. He will want to know your favorite song so he can have it played for you and your favorite food so he can make sure they serve it where you're going. He will probably think about all the details for a solid week before your date and he will do this because he likes you and he just wants you to like him, too. He is really, really sweet, but most people will never know it. He saves it for the one who really matters to him.

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post
    Male, Ni - Ti - Fi - Si, clinically insane due to detachment from the external world (probably under psychosis). For educational purposes, of course.
    Your guy, I call him Zack, is of an average height and slender frame. He has dusty blonde hair and wears wire-frame glasses. He has never had an intimate relationship that lasted more than a couple of weeks at best. He lives in a world entirely of his own making and sees people no one else can see. Well, actually, they're aliens and they are from Corex, a planet 1300 light years from Earth. They communicate to him via a type of wave that human scientists are still unable to detect, but Zack can detect them because he uncovered The Stones of Escobara on an archeological dig three years ago when he went to a remote village in Spain as part of a graduate course. Shortly after discovering the stones, which were dubbed insignificant by his professor, he started receiving transmissions from the Corexians.

The knowledge of these transmissions eventually got him expelled from the graduate program. Of course, they (the Corexians)talk to him daily and he can't ignore them. He is currently in a psychiatric hospital where he has been diagnosed as delusional, detacted and syzophrenic. He shows little emotion and is uninterested in any conversation that doesn't concern the Corexians and their agenda or societal structure. He has come to believe that he is genetically descended from a Corexian ancestor who was here on Earth some 2000 years ago. Even though his stones have been confiscated, he maintains a telepathic link with the Corexians.