User Tag List

MBTI
    ISTx

Default I just had a dream...

Not much in vein of MLK Jr.'s but still... I walked by this random azn gurl and she grabbed my arm or something and told me to wait. Then she asked me if I wanted to come to her house later to watch a movie. She wrote down her number on a piece of paper.

The end.

MBTI
    ISTx

This probably should be a graveyard thread.

MBTI
    INXP

Right. Whether you intended it to be or not, I'm going share a dream. Thus, dream thread.

---

I was playing football (soccer) in the back garden with a yellow plastic ball (we called them floaters in school). So I hit the ball off the back wall, trying to score a goal via ricochet. The ball goes over the opposite wall, and into a garden two houses away.

I go to the house to collect the ball, and it's being refurbished or something. Anyway, I'm guided to the back garden by a reasonably attractive female and I get the ball.

Her dad walks home with me to discuss his daughter's interest in me. He also mentions that his family is interested in religion. But I'm just confused that someone has taken interest in me, as my hair has gotten all big and fuzzy, and I'm wearing my dad's old Ciro Citterio jumper, which is way too big for me. He mentions that he is anti-theist or something - I make the inference that rather than being spiritually despondent; on the contrary, the family is fervently spiritual, but against organised religion.

Sorry for the waffle.

I woke up chuffed that I was going to get a girlfriend in my dream. Makes a nice change from the usual rape and pillaging.
    http://badges.mypersonality.info/badge/0/6/68764.png
    Ti Ne Fi Ni

-How beautiful, this pale Endymion hour.
    -What are you talking about?
    -Endymion, my dear. A beautiful youth possessed by the moon.
    -Well, forget about him and get to bed.
    -Yes, my dear.

MBTI
    ISTx

Dream thread it is...

MBTI
    INXP

Arm

To see your arms as the emphasis in your dream, indicates your nurturance side and your ability to reach out and care for people. Alternatively, it may represent the struggles and challenges in your life. Consider the pun "arm yourself" which implies that you need to protect yourself, be more aggressive and take a firmer stance on things.

To dream that your arm has been injured, signifies your inability to care for yourself or your helplessness in reaching out to others. You may have been feeling limited and restricted in terms of your freedom or activities. The right arm signifies your outgoing nature and is associated with masculine energy, while your left arm signifies your supportive or nurturing nature and is associated with feminine qualities. Losing either arm may suggest that you are failing to recognize its respective characteristics.
    To see an Asian person in your dream, represents an aspect of your own self that is unknown to you. Additionally, to see an elderly Asian person, represents wisdom and knowledge.
    Movie

To dream that you are watching a movie, suggests that you are watching life pass you by. Perhaps you are living vicariously through the actions of others. Consider also how the movie parallels to situations in your waking life. Observe how the characters relate to you and how they may represent an aspect of yourself.
    Paper

To see a blank white paper in your dream, signifies your desire to make a fresh start in your life. It may represent you desire to express yourself through writing or art. You need to work on being more communicative.
    I'm looking for something about meeting potential new love interests/pick-ups etc.
    http://badges.mypersonality.info/badge/0/6/68764.png
    Ti Ne Fi Ni

-How beautiful, this pale Endymion hour.
    -What are you talking about?
    -Endymion, my dear. A beautiful youth possessed by the moon.
    -Well, forget about him and get to bed.
    -Yes, my dear.

MBTI
    ISTx

^Interesting.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

I fell asleep on the couch this morning (up with sick kid all night). I dreamt that I was being awaken with long slow tongue kisses up and down my thighs. God it was good. Until I curled by toes so hard my calves started cramping and woke me up. Fuck.