5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by 93JC View Post
    It's natural!
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    It's natural!

True, true... I was going to think of a comeback but I got nothin'.

(Well, I got somethin', but I don't want to go there.)

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    If you're black, why is your avatar picture white?

If you're poor and ordinary, why is it beautiful and glamourous?

Come to think of it, if you're human, why is it an inanimate object, animal, or abstract design?

Confusing indeed.
    Exactly, it's way too multidimensional; my avatar actually has a very old sage, but I'm really a young 19 year old apprentice, and no way in hell can I transform into a mighty dragon, at least not yet, but perhaps the great day draws nigh!

All hail Lord Raptor!

Ginkgo

I used a Scarlett Johansson avatar once. Does anyone really need a justification for that?

The person in my current avatar may very well be female.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

I used a gender-neutral (animal) avatar for years and years on this forum before I decided to commit to using primarily female/feminine avatars. And that was mostly because

1) the avatar I had been using was a bit misleading in terms of what sort of person I am personality-wise, and
    2) because the animal character (Gromit) is male, I got sick of being mistaken for a guy.

So, using female avatars, I've been able to use avatars that show me as tough but gentle -- which I would like to think is true to who I am. There was no toughness in Gromit knitting a sweater.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    I used a gender-neutral (animal) avatar for years and years on this forum before I decided to commit to using primarily female/feminine avatars. And that was mostly because

1) the avatar I had been using was a bit misleading in terms of what sort of person I am personality-wise, and
    2) because the animal character (Gromit) is male, I got sick of being mistaken for a guy.

So, using female avatars, I've been able to use avatars that show me as tough but gentle -- which I would like to think is true to who I am. There was no toughness in Gromit knitting a sweater.
    Haha... I was just thinking about how you used to have that as your avatar!
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post

I don't really care about (2), but (1) is onto something. The female avatars/images I have found just don't "feel like me" the way the male or the abstract ones do. They obviously don't look like me, but they do say something about me. I'll keep looking, though, because now it is starting to bother me that I cannot find comparable female images. (Granted, I haven't searched that widely, yet.)
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

I pride myself on my avatars. They are pretty self explanatory.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

I don't really care about (2), but (1) is onto something. The female avatars/images I have found just don't "feel like me" the way the male or the abstract ones do. They obviously don't look like me, but they do say something about me. I'll keep looking, though, because now it is starting to bother me that I cannot find comparable female images. (Granted, I haven't searched that widely, yet.)
    I'm in the same boat. I relate more to female characters/celebs than male characters/celebs. On occasion, I'll use a male picture if it "feels like me." Or, you know, if he's just hot. But most of the time I find that the pictures that feel like me are female. The most "abstract" picture I've ever used had a woman in it as well haha.

Also @EJCC, just to confirm, you mean:

?

Because OMG THAT'S ADORABLE I love that dog. I definitely wouldn't mind if you brought him back sometime.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

Some version of a picture of yourself wouldn't work?