User Tag List

First 78910 Last

Results 81 to 90 of 95

  1. #81
    Theta Male Julius_Van_Der_Beak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None
    Posts
    9,037

    Default

    There, now everyone who reads this will probably be scared of me.
    A better way to scare me off, at least, is to write lists of things you don't like, and word those things very strongly, and then not give an explanation or elaboration of any kind. That's much more terrifying for me... who knows what other minefields exist?

    Continuing the beer theme.... people bragging about how much they got drunk last weekend, or how much they like drinking. Lots of people like getting drunk, and like drinking. It doesn't make you special. You don't need to defend it, but don't think it's an interesting topic of conversation either, because it isn't.

    Getting drunk should not be talked about as an accomplishment past age 21.

    (Talking about WHAT you drank is somewhat more interesting. But being drunk isn't a good story unless something interesting happened while you were drunk. )
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11


    This is not going to go the way you think....

    Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

  2. #82
    Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy Comeback Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    yolo Ni
    Posts
    591

    Default

    • Commenting on everything I do. Last week I went to the cinema and before the movie started we stood outside eating an ice cream. Then a women passed by and then she yelled at us angrily: 'EATING AN ICE CREAM, HUH?! EATING A FUCKING ICE CREAM!' What a bitch.
    • Cutting off stories with 'O yeah. I read that. On Facebook.' Well, I was just gonna tell you the super-extended and uncut and unrated version, bitch!
    Ewww is the new sexy


    Hi! Ask me things, maybe I'll answer them! Just click here

    And here's my functions: Se-Te-Fi-Fe-Ni-Ti-Ne-Si


  3. #83
    Theta Male Julius_Van_Der_Beak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None
    Posts
    9,037

    Default

    When women assume (and are offended) that you want to date them just because you happen to be single. It doesn't matter how many times you say you don't want to, they're just convinced of this because they are so awesome, and I am so lame, so how could I not want them?

    Believe it or not, there are many reasons I would not want to date someone in spite of their possession of a vagina.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11


    This is not going to go the way you think....

    Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

  4. #84
    Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne
    Posts
    5,634

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    When women assume (and are offended) that you want to date them just because you happen to be single. It doesn't matter how many times you say you don't want to, they're just convinced of this because they are so awesome, and I am so lame, so how could I not want them?

    Believe it or not, there are many reasons I would not want to date someone in spite of their possession of a vagina.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

  5. #85
    Feline Member kelric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    MBTI
    INtP
    Posts
    2,169

    Default

    People who use the words "male, or (more often) "female" as a noun, when applying the term to people. The correct terms are, almost exclusively, "men/women". Perhaps "young men/women", or when discussing children, "boys/girls".

    I'm doubly irked when "female" is used in combination with the word "men". For example:

    "Men and females both like chocolate".

    Grrrrrrrr.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  6. #86
    Tempbanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Posts
    14,031

    Default

    Idiots

  7. #87
    As Long As It Takes.... Redbone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,879

    Default

    Constant interruptions when I'm in 'sharp focus' mode.

    And just because of this thread, beer. I really hate how it tastes...nasty.

    And no matter how many times I proofread what I write, I still find mistakes.

  8. #88
    Theta Male Julius_Van_Der_Beak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None
    Posts
    9,037

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    Idiots
    Why the self hate?
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11


    This is not going to go the way you think....

    Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

  9. #89
    Tempbanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Posts
    14,031

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    Why the self hate?

  10. #90
    Strongly Ambivalent Ivy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6
    Posts
    24,060

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kelric View Post
    People who use the words "male, or (more often) "female" as a noun, when applying the term to people. The correct terms are, almost exclusively, "men/women". Perhaps "young men/women", or when discussing children, "boys/girls".

    I'm doubly irked when "female" is used in combination with the word "men". For example:

    "Men and females both like chocolate".

    Grrrrrrrr.
    OH MY GOD. I hate this and nobody ever gets it when I try to explain why. kelric, you are awesome (I knew this already).

    Quote Originally Posted by Redbone View Post
    And no matter how many times I proofread what I write, I still find mistakes.
    This bothers me too, but since I've been editing other people's work I've found that our previously published materials will always turn up mistakes in a subsequent proofread, no matter who did the original work. Even our best, most meticulous editors miss stuff sometimes.

Similar Threads

  1. What's your favorite font?
    By proteanmix in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-02-2017, 12:56 AM
  2. What's Your Shoe Size??
    By FranG in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 07-23-2015, 10:18 AM
  3. What's your religion?
    By disregard in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 848
    Last Post: 12-31-2010, 04:14 AM
  4. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-28-2007, 06:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO