so, i was right about the soul patch after all

i think i'm a bong

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Not a damn clue, probably easier for others to rubber stamp me with one.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sniffles

Default Flame warriors, what are you?

It's almost a requirement to have one of these threads on any forum; where you classify yourself and other posters according to the Flame Warrior profiles provided here:

Flame Warriors Home

I'll start with the obvious; this is clearly Kiddo:

Artful Dodger is a nimble and elusive Warrior. When strongly attacked he changes the subject with a diversionary counterattack. For example, if in a moment of pique his opponent refers to him to him as a "sonofabitch", Artful Dodger will not only demand a public apology for the insult to his own mother, but will castigate his opponent on behalf all mothers everywhere. Knowing full well that staying on topic works to his disadvantage, Artful Dodger will not allow himself to be pinned down.

Over at infp.globalchatter, I was classified as a combination of Philosopher and Pithy Phrase():
    Unlike Profundus Maximus, Philosopher can actually be quite knowledgeable on a variety of subjects. Somewhat humorless and aloof, he is also slow to anger, and when he deigns to join in the fray he is considerate of other opinions. His fighting tactics are direct and uncomplicated - he smothers the opposition with his ponderous and lengthy cogitations. Only the strongest and most patient Warriors can survive an extended battle with Philosopher.
    Pithy Phrase is a walking compendium of famous quotations and wise adages. Of course, he will never add anything original to the discussion, but because most discussion forums communicate through email he can take his time to thumb through books of quotes and find les mots justes for every situation. Er...didn't Winston Churchill say, "It's a good thing for an uneducated man to read books of quotations."? Digital forums are a gift to the slow witted (I said that)

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Hmmmm..... I wonder who The Android could be.

Android doesn't anger, nor does he engage in actual combat, rather he will merely point out the logical inconsistencies of other Warriors. Irony and sarcasm are completely lost on Android, and being impossible to insult or injure in any way, he is invulnerable to conventional attack. If, for example, someone were to call him a pinhead, he would get out a tape measure and after finding that his cranium falls within normal size specifications Android would dismiss the comment as erroneous. Android's circuits are not equipped to process ambiguous or aesthetic input, consequently any extensive discussion involving personal feelings, intuition, art and metaphorical allusions will quickly drive Android from the field of battle.

The Duelists are probably worth a look too:

In a perpetual personal feud, Duelists generally don't menace anyone but each other, unless, of course, another Warrior foolishly gets between them. They may not even remember what started the fight, but not they cordially loathe one another and seize every to go at each other. When the other Warriors eventually weary of their endless kvetching the Duelists will be shouted down or Nanny will ban them. Even after getting the heave-ho from one forum, however, it is not unusual for them to seeking each other in other forums to renew their fight.

"Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    NeTi
    Enneagram
    <3
    Socionics
    wtf

Haha

Big Cat would rather not fight...he enjoys peacefully observing forum conversations and laconically participates when the moods strikes. He playfully chases interesting threads, and from time to time uses a Newbie or Propellerhead as a convenient scratching post. He enjoys being stroked or petted, and tends to purr loudly. CAUTION: Don't be fooled by his fuzzy, playful exterior. When provoked, Big Cat reacts with lightning speed and almost always lands on his feet after an attack. Big Cat often indulges himself by toying with his victim before delivering his lethal blows.
    You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club. - Jack London

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None

Haha...nice find, Peguy.

MBTI
    INFP

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Dana View Post
    Well, looks like Dana is Archivist!

Anyway, I would fall somewhere between Capitalista, Ego, and (when Kiddo is around) Duelist. Maybe a little Perv.
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

MBTI
    INTP

That's awesome.

I think I'm part Tireless Rebutter, part Lurker, and part Big Cat.
    Something Witty