User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by rivercrow View Post
    What do you folks think of my forum persona?
    Quite the magnanimous Kung-Fu Master.

MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by htb View Post
    Quite the magnanimous Kung-Fu Master.
    Who rises in the morning, looks in the mirror and says, "I think I will do something stupid today?" -- James Hollis
    If people never did silly things nothing intelligent would ever get done. -- Ludwig Wittgenstein
    Whaling is illegal in Oklahoma.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Osewa ni narimashita, sensei!

MBTI
    O+

Royals -- They call me Princess on another board. It's beginning to annoy me thoughly.

Whether through virtue, contributions, force of personality or sheer longevity certain forum participants will rise to form an aristocracy. While it is generally taboo to openly acknowledge the class distinctions, the hierarchy is well understood by all. While for the most part the Royals rule with magnanimity, they will not tolerate impertinence from the hoi polloi. It is their habit to remain aloof from petty squabbles among their subjects, but when full-scale war breaks out their intervention can be decisive.

MBTI
    O+

My earlier persona...

Rottweiler Puppy is clumsy, marginally articulate, unsteady in his often playful attacks, but anyone who cares to notice will see that one day he will be a fierce and powerful Big Dog. HINT: By showing some patience and kindness to Rottweiler Puppy in his formative stages prudent Warriors may gain a steadfast and formidable ally.

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

For Coffee Klatch the discussion forum is a social gathering - like Mah Jong or Wednesday morning canasta club. Coffee Klatch prefers a friendly, chatty environment and almost always limits her participation to non-technical forums. Whether inadvertently or by design, Coffee Klatch prepares the battlefield in her favor by making it soggy with pleasant, but vapid messages - her favorite phrase often being, "thanks for sharing". This renders the battlefield rather slow going for swifter and more powerful Warriors. CAUTION: If war does break out she will shed her benign facade and attack mired Warriors without remorse.

I'm the one in the purple dress and clockwise from the right is Cafe, Jennifer, Toonia and Ivy
    Last edited by Tigerlily; 11-10-2007 at 06:07 AM.
    Time is a delicate mistress.

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

haha...those descriptions are hilarious. I've been a member of another board for 3 yrs, and the descriptions are so apt...the other board has a Grunter, a Garble, a Loopy, Android, Evil Clown (incidentally Evil Clown is rather well-liked), Idealogues, Issues..hehe. And Godzilla even made an appearance and I've never been the same since (I think I was Therapist/Godfather/Cat before he appeared - but I shriveled under his attacks...so I must be a weakling). ;-) The important point is that Godzilla was eventually banned from that board - HA! ;-)

On this board? em...I'd probably rather not know. :-)

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

I have no idea what I am, but Godzilla and Evil Clown made me laugh. Also, I personally know Ennui and I want to gouge his eyes, hopefully by way of Picador.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    isxp

Archivist saves and squirrels away each and every discussion forum message. Do you remember having a bad day back in 1996 when in one of your messages you may have said a few things that were...well, perhaps a little...hasty? Don't worry, Archivist still has it and will post it to the forum if you begin to get the upper hand in battle. Archivist can be a very effective and fearsome Warrior.

MBTI
    yupp

I don't know, but Acne or Lurker or I don't know. I don't think I want to know.