User Tag List

First 678

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

She got 5150'd for setting fire to the driveway of an old woman she didn't know yesterday btw. For people still debating this issue

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    She got 5150'd for setting fire to the driveway of an old woman she didn't know yesterday btw. For people still debating this issue
    Yeah, I saw that.

I'd suspect the suspicions were more on the money than some wanted to admit; she wasn't being singled out. Every week there's some new thing she's done that seems to point to something being really wrong.

Not that it's much relevant to the people here... well aside from @Stigmata's point, which broaches a larger question about what the kid star process might be doing to kids over time.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    Yeah, I came back to this thread to add something about that. Apparently she soaked her pet dog in gasoline too by accident when doing the whole fiasco.

Amanda Bynes stripped off her pants to chase gasoline-soaked dog after starting fire in stranger's driveway, says witness
    New York Daily News ‎- 5 hours ago
    There's also a video of her trying to clean up her dog in a liquor store: http://www.tmz.com/2013/07/24/amanda...re-video-fire/

Thank god the dog is safe. Hopefully her parents will provide a better home for it than Amanda. Even if it was by accident, whoever soaks a dog in gasoline is no friend of mine. Cruelty to animals is my #1 no-no. She needs some sort of help before she actually hurts someone next time. Edit - Apparently she hurt her dog later anyway:

The eyewitness also spoke to reporters earlier today, saying he found Bynes lying down near the driveway with her left pant leg on fire. He says she quickly put out the flames and didn't appear injured, but she said her dog had been burned.
    Poor thing! People who hurt dogs...just...no words.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Not that it's much relevant to the people here... well aside from @Stigmata's point, which broaches a larger question about what the kid star process might be doing to kids over time.
    Hilary Duff seems to be fine, though. But she could be a special exception. I love that woman either way.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Stansmith

Adult onset Schizophrenia. She complains constantly about there being an imposter "posing" as her in all of her recent pictures/sightings and seems to think there's some sort of conspiracy against her. Most female schizophrenics develop it around her age too.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

she's baaaack...

https://twitter.com/amandabynes

but you know, just a regular SFP having a good time. accusing her father of molesting her and putting a microchip in her brain.