User Tag List

First 5678 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by 93JC View Post
    I've never heard of the guy, so obviously he's not all that well known.
    What part of this conversation is less a waste of time/energy than just googling the dude's name? Very confusing. I said pretty well-known which probably doesn't include people who dismiss any name they haven't heard before as not worth knowing and "mindless fluff."

Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    What part of this conversation is less a waste of time/energy than just googling the dude's name? Very confusing.
    I don't think talking to you is a waste of time.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    Don't you watch Community? Troy and Abed! Donald Glover has a rapper alter-ego named Childish Gambino.
    No, I don't have cable TV. I only catch TV on NetFlix or shows I specifically choose to Google or watch on the network site.

EDIT: Look, Jenny is detail-challenged again! I didn't even realize this thread was in Fluff.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    No, I don't have cable TV. I only catch TV on NetFlix or shows I specifically choose to Google or watch on the network site.

EDIT: Look, Jenny is detail-challenged again! I didn't even realize this thread was in Fluff.
    I could have sworn I remembered you trying to type Abed.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I could have sworn I remembered you trying to type Abed.
    Wasn't me.

I despise typing threads, they're such a waste.
    But on occasion, I break down.
    And live to regret it.

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Wasn't me.

I despise typing threads, they're such a waste.
    But on occasion, I break down.
    And live to regret it.
    Yes.. I believe I've caught you in one recently. The particular instance I'm thinking of must have been someone else. Oops.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Yes.. I believe I've caught you in one recently.
    Oh hell...

shoot me if I do that again

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

OMG! SHE MUST BE CRAZY!

Amanda Bynes has added the President and First Lady to her ongoing list of "ugly" people. The 27-year-old actress slammed Barack and Michelle Obama on Twitter Monday, July 8.

"Barack Obama and Michelle Obama are ugly!" Bynes tweeted. The Easy A actress famously reached out to the President on Twitter for help in April 2012, after she was arrested for allegedly driving while intoxicated and sideswiping a police car. "I don't drink. Please fire the cop who arrested me," she asked the nation's leader. "I also don't hit and run. The end."
    Okay, anyway more seriously, "crazy" aside....

I noticed this description of a recent twitter from her in an article I was passing, which would concern me if it was from my daughter:

"I need to have surgery to look beautiful for the man I'm in love with so I feel comfortable with the way I look when we get married," she tweeted July 2, without mentioning her man's name. She added the following day, "I just weighed myself and I'm 114! Only 14lbs closer to 100!"
    Amanda is 5'7". I'm not even sure if 114 is a healthy weight for a 5'7" woman.

From one source:
    According to your height of 5' 7" your ideal healthy weight is 143 pounds. Your recommended weight range is between 127 and 159 pounds. This was calculated using Hamwi formula, a simple formula commonly used by many clinicians.
    She's got a thin frame so 125-127 seems pretty reasonable at the low end of 5'7".

Livestrong would put her at 122-125 as ideal weight, if she is of the thinnest build.

I really hope she's not serious about 100lbs, she could start having heart palps.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I don't doubt she's crazy, but at the same time I see this as just another instances in which Hollywood builds them up just to kick their proverbial sandcastle right back down.

What is it about Hollywood that causes seemingly mild-mannered and well-adjusted child stars and returns them back to us as drug using lunatics once their career has run its course? I don't doubt that underlying family issues play a pretty big part, I think the pressures and competitiveness of the business and having every facet of your life broadcasted for the world to see, as well as the enabling nature of those surrounding the industry exacerbates the problem.

As a pretty heavy introvert, I can only imagine how grating on my psyche that'd be on a continual basis. Also, I've noticed that just about every instance in which this has happened to a celebrity, they general come into show business with the same sort of cookie-cutter, seemingly sweet-and-innocent disposition.

Honestly, in Hollywood, even though there's lots of money and opportunities floating around, there's very few overall success stories; Something about it just isn't very conducive to mental health.
    "I'm just here so I won't get fined."

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

If you can't handle me at my Amanda Bynes, you don't deserve me at my Beyoncè.
    -Marilyn Monroe