User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    Link me to it, I'd like to read it, because this media blurb confirms exactly what I am saying.

I was honestly surprised at you saying she was mentally deteriorating just because she posted silly tweets about "chocolate and vanilla" (probably some kind of euphemism for a mixed race couple, I'm not sure why this would qualify as crazy even if you would consider it racist).
    yeah i know what it means.. like i said she kept dropping all these really obvious hints about dating kid cudi even though he didn't acknowledge her. it wasn't "crazy" just extra and embarrassing herself.

https://twitter.com/persiannyc27
    here's her twitter, i think she deleted a lot of stuff from it actually but you can probably find it online somewhere. she's only following 16 people on twitter and this is one of them, and she started following it the day it was made. and it sounds a lot like her.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

also she's pretty much completely modeling her new look after this famous stripper/video ho/rapper girlfriend named blacc chyna

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

You guys don't know what you're talking about.
    No one in this thread knows that they are talking about, including me. The entire content of the thread is based on hearsay, circumstantial evidence, and personal projections. Which is why I quit talking about it. No one really has the wherewithal to ARGUE about it.

If she is diagnosed with something, I doubt it will be any more severe than bipolar II.
    Well, there's a silver lining.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post
    @Lexicon - It's just human nature. Why do you think people gawk at car accidents and stuff? I don't know why it is, but we're curious creatures. Abnormal and tragic things fascinate us.

(But this obviously doesn't make it right.)
    Don't get me wrong, all kinds of morbid stuff fascinates me (I enjoy learning), but it doesn't mean I find it exciting/derive particularly positive feelings out of the event/concept/etc itself. I notice this sort of excitement often shared by people when it comes to gossip, and I just can't relate. That's not necessarily human nature, imo. It's a basic lack of empathy to some degree, when one enjoys the possible suffering of another person. I guess it's easier to overlook in terms of empathy due to the distance and since it's more or less deemed a socially palatable behavior. /shrug

(again, not attacking you. sounds like you used 'exciting' synonymously with 'fascinating' - that's kind of understandable. Curiosity is part of human nature, but I'd group the aspect of enjoyment other people get out of dishing the dirt in someone's messy life as more an element of schadenfreude, however)
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

I'm more educated about this subject than you guys, apparently, because before I even found these two articles, I knew she was too lucid to be committed, and wasn't showing signs of "insanity."
    I understand a lot of her behavior, and I can pretty safely assure you that there's few people on this forum more equipped to explain this woman's behavior more than I am.
    You guys don't know what you're talking about.
    Jesus. Fucking. Christ.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    Jesus. Fucking. Christ.
    I always think Jesus as a virgin, except he did have a personal whore, so he was probably a tiger in the sack. rawr
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Yup
    MBTI
    Istj

unmedicated and bipolar?
    "I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine. "
    -Bruce Lee

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    No one in this thread knows that they are talking about, including me. The entire content of the thread is based on hearsay, circumstantial evidence, and personal projections. Which is why I quit talking about it. No one really has the wherewithal to ARGUE about it.

Well, there's a silver lining.

Actually, yes, people who are educated about mental illness and its actual symptoms, as well as legal implications actually have a much better basis for arguing about it than a bunch of people saying "Oh no this chick is wearing wigs and posting topless pics of herself, must be crazy."

I will argue about it, because I don't like the implications of what's going on in this thread, I guess no one besides @Lexicon and @Aleda see just how dark and twisted this all is, and my point in making a big deal out of it and using references is to show how absurd it is to go around saying "geez gawd this person is crazy"...when she very well may have been just making a parody video and having some substance abuse issues.

Anyway, I take the opinion of her lawyer, friends, and medical professionals in the court systems over some people on a gossip column like Perez Hilton writes.

I offered substantial things to this thread, things beyond "oh this is weird and/or it makes me uncomfortable and/or I wouldn't do this myself."

I would like to make one other substantial point: why does this stuff always seem to happen to young women like Lindsey Lohan, Britney Spears and Amanda Bynes, and does this mean that's it's actually NOT "chemical imbalance" but a condition inflicted upon the person by social conditions and upbringing and experience...which is kind of my point in defending Amanda Bynes, because I really don't see schizophrenia.

I mean it's not like "oh yes Michael Jackson, Amanda Bynes, Lindsey Lohan, Britney Spears all mentally ill." Ummm...no. They're all SFPs who had fucked up child-star life experiences.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    yeah i know what it means.. like i said she kept dropping all these really obvious hints about dating kid cudi even though he didn't acknowledge her. it wasn't "crazy" just extra and embarrassing herself.

https://twitter.com/persiannyc27
    here's her twitter, i think she deleted a lot of stuff from it actually but you can probably find it online somewhere. she's only following 16 people on twitter and this is one of them, and she started following it the day it was made. and it sounds a lot like her.
    Yeah read that thanks and she says the voice in her head, which is common even in people with OCD, depression, or severely low self-esteem. It's not the same as auditory hallucinations or "hearing voices."

The whole thing with Kid Cudi...I mean if she wasn't famous, she'd just be another insecure young woman seeking to publicly validate her affair with a boy she hooked up with...or possibly even was trying to get his attention.

I mean what I said about young women and this whole "crazy" thing...I've kind of observed it happening to Taylor Swift...but what I'm starting to wonder is if any of these women are "crazy" or that there's something wrong with the way society treats young women, that pressure is exponentially increased in an attractive starlet...and that these ladies are being used as scapegoats.

Like I also said, I noticed that a lot of these so called "bipolar" or "insane" child stars seem to be of the very same personality type, so I'm not so sure it's anything related to being neurologically atypical or even "a chemical imbalance."

To me whenever I see this kind of thing, it has much broader implications for me in terms of the way mental illness is perceived and handled by the general public; that is to say, calling things "mental illness" which may not be psychosis at all...or acting like watching a person who very well may be psychotic is someone to laugh at, pick on, and gang up on ...I mean you wouldn't do it to a retarded person or a person in a wheel chair, why would you do it to a mentally ill person?

(Not you personally, the royal "you.")

I just am really beginning to wonder if society is casting all of its shadows and own guilt and responsibility upon women like this, making them "othered" and "scapegoats" when they are but mere symptoms of the sickness of our greater culture.

Two good reasons why Amanda Bynes should be left alone.