First 678910 Last

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

You should probably be arrested and placed in anger management if you won't seek therapy on your own.

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Petty. Self-absorbed. Infantile. Moody. Confrontational. Impractical. Seems rather like a poser. Appears to play to a negative persona as though it were positive due to poor priorities. Probably depends too much on how he feels people should react to him and doesn't spend enough time investigating how people are actually reacting to him.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    Petty. Self-absorbed. Infantile. Moody. Confrontational. Impractical. Seems rather like a poser. Appears to play to a negative persona as though it were positive due to poor priorities. Probably depends too much on how he feels people should react to him and doesn't spend enough time investigating how people are actually reacting to him.
    ^pretty much this.

on the high side, no one can deny you have a personality. that in and of itself is admirable.
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    Appears to play to a negative persona as though it were positive due to poor priorities.
    I actually agree with this.

@DJ Arendee, you said earlier that one of your comments -- a comment that I interpreted as reminiscent of sociopaths/narcissists, if not actually sociopathic/narcissistic -- was an exaggeration because you were bored. And it does strike me as strange that you care about self-improvement and you care about not being misunderstood, and yet you do still intentionally exaggerate your negative qualities to the point that forum members either worry about you, judge/label you, or both.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    I actually agree with this.

@DJ Arendee, you said earlier that one of your comments -- a comment that I interpreted as reminiscent of sociopaths/narcissists, if not actually sociopathic/narcissistic -- was an exaggeration because you were bored. And it does strike me as strange that you care about self-improvement and you care about not being misunderstood, and yet you do still intentionally exaggerate your negative qualities to the point that forum members either worry about you, judge/label you, or both.
    Hmm...

This is simply a clear difference in values. What one person finds decent, another might not. etc. Perhaps you find me in error because I have absolutely no concern for Si, Fi, and sometimes Ne related values, and my clear and absolute absence of empathy for these is what you find disturbing?

The disparity in opinions in here is interesting.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    Hmm...

This is simply a clear difference in values. What one person finds decent, another might not. etc. Perhaps you find me in error because I have absolutely no concern for Si, Fi, and sometimes Ne related values, and my clear and absolute absence of empathy for these is what you find disturbing?

The disparity in opinions in here is interesting.
    It's definitely not type-related. I'm not sure why you're trying to attribute it to type. Mostly I'm just confused by what I perceive to be a logical inconsistency, or cognitive dissonance. You're trying to be understood, you get angry when you're misunderstood, you don't want to be seen as narcissistic or anything like that -- but then you admit to falsely acting like that when you don't actually mean it, because you're bored?

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

It's definitely not type-related. I'm not sure why you're trying to attribute it to type. Mostly I'm just confused by what I perceive to be a logical inconsistency, or cognitive dissonance. You're trying to be understood, you get angry when you're misunderstood, you don't want to be seen as narcissistic or anything like that -- but then you admit to falsely acting like that when you don't actually mean it, because you're bored?
    Nono I understand the observations. Those are not type related those are objective. But the lack of understanding IS type related. Some people have no problem with me, others do. I don't think I worry about being misunderstood, I'm not sure I've ever said that. I TRY to be understood by everyone and it doesn't work... but that is circumstantial.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

I do have a weakness for stories with two dimensional villains.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    Nono I understand the observations. Those are not type related those are objective. But the lack of understanding IS type related. Some people have no problem with me, others do. I don't think I worry about being misunderstood, I'm not sure I've ever said that. I TRY to be understood by everyone and it doesn't work... but that is circumstantial.
    I don't have a problem with you. I'm confused by you, which I think is partially type-related but mostly not, for reasons I described earlier.

I wasn't confused about this before, but since I started posting on this thread, I've gotten confused about your approach towards being understood. Maybe this is a Te-dom thing, but I can't help but ask: if you always want people to understand you, why do you lie to them about yourself? It's counterintuitive, and counterproductive.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

I don't have a problem with you. I'm confused by you, which I think is partially type-related but mostly not, for reasons I described earlier.

I wasn't confused about this before, but since I started posting on this thread, I've gotten confused about your approach towards being understood. Maybe this is a Te-dom thing, but I can't help but ask: if you always want people to understand you, why do you lie to them about yourself? It's counterintuitive, and counterproductive.
    What am I lying about? I feel like I'm pretty straightforward with who I am. Is it the overdramatic statements that count as lies?