User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Results 21 to 30 of 106

  1. #21
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Posts
    2,319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AffirmitiveAnxiety View Post
    Don't tell an Se Dom that! They thrive on believing they are genuine, even when they are furthest from it, so that they can pretend their bullshit busting has a sound basis.

    "I tell it like it is!"

    No you tell it like you think it is, just like anyone else.
    When people "tell it like it is" its because they're revealing their Fi Ti judgements.

    ESTJ: I'm gonna tell you like it is. You're a worthless idiot.
    ESTP: I'm gonna tell you like it is. You need to lose weight if you want to do a pull over.
    @Ene...

    Thanks. Its not so much courage so much as it is complete ignorance.

  2. #22
    Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,809

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    When people "tell it like it is" its because they're revealing their Fi Ti judgements.

    ESTJ: I'm gonna tell you like it is. You're a worthless idiot.
    ESTP: I'm gonna tell you like it is. You need to lose weight if you want to do a pull over.
    I think we could all stretch that to fit any type. It could be great fun!

    In any case I like this thread. I'd make one similar except:

    A) I would just be copying

    and

    B) I REALLY would be just doing it for attention.

    In any case DJ, I think you are a person who it is worth taking the time to listen to what he has to say...and I say that of very few people, though many don't know it.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

    Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

  3. #23
    Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi
    Posts
    3,182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    Lets pretend you never saw my type indicator.

    What is your perception of me thus far in 10 words or less at a time? And don't just say "oh he's and ESTP 8 that means he's energetic and blah blah." Actually tell me what kind of observations you've made. If you don't know me very well, then don't bother. I'm more interested in observations than judgements.

    I'm curious to hear what people think.

    Danke.
    I'm goin over the ten word limit lol

    Depth, Funny, Body language flows, Confident, Softy, But Serious Too. Engaging. Expressive. Sx.

    I find you going into way more depth on any subject than any ESTP or 8w7 I've met. If I just saw you and didn't know your type, I know that you were an E and have Fe. Also Depth because of intensity. I'm only going by ur videos. So when ur talking, you have a "stream of conciousness" flow to your thinking in the videos (whether rehearsed or not, doesn't matter, cause u come across as genuine). It's the only kind of thing I can really learn from (ENTJ = feels connection from learning). So I become completely absorbed by your videos, as if ur in the same room or something.
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

    Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

  4. #24
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,130

    Default

    Welcome to the site, Mr. Henry Rollins
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

  5. #25
    this is my winter song EJCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx
    Posts
    18,438

    Default

    I don't think you allow for much back-and-forth with people. (On the forum, anyway.) From my impression of you, you'll put yourself out there, and then leave (or get into an argument). Part of why I haven't responded to your posts recently has been because I didn't think you'd respond to them. Didn't figure there was much point. :/
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~


    EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"



    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

  6. #26
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Posts
    2,319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    I don't think you allow for much back-and-forth with people. (On the forum, anyway.) From my impression of you, you'll put yourself out there, and then leave (or get into an argument). Part of why I haven't responded to your posts recently has been because I didn't think you'd respond to them. Didn't figure there was much point. :/
    Most of my arguments have been with INFP's who believe I'm a sociopath or narcissist.

    I'm unsure what you mean by "back and forth." I'm a Ti user so oftentimes I'm looking for a Ti argument. I've found that only a few INFJ's and TP's on this forum seem to be able to respond the way I like, and I've had to block most of the INFP's who respond because I don't want to deal with them. I suppose I'm at a disadvantage with Te/Fi people because their debates take place in a realm I have absolutely no interest in discussion and almost always leads to me getting upset.

    I do like to have good back and forth discussions, but perhaps I only appreciate them when they come in a certain form that doesn't make me feel like my character is being judged (except in the context of this particular thread).

    If anything I respond TOO MUCH, when I should be ignoring people more often. I don't hear many ESTJ perspectives.

  7. #27
    this is my winter song EJCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx
    Posts
    18,438

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    Most of my arguments have been with INFP's who believe I'm a sociopath or narcissist.
    I don't think you're a narcissist -- though in the spirit of the OP, I do think your posts can come off as a bit "me me me".
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    I'm unsure what you mean by "back and forth." I'm a Ti user so oftentimes I'm looking for a Ti argument. I've found that only a few INFJ's and TP's on this forum seem to be able to respond the way I like, and I've had to block most of the INFP's who respond because I don't want to deal with them. I suppose I'm at a disadvantage with Te/Fi people because their debates take place in a realm I have absolutely no interest in discussion and almost always leads to me getting upset.

    I do like to have good back and forth discussions, but perhaps I only appreciate them when they come in a certain form that doesn't make me feel like my character is being judged (except in the context of this particular thread).

    If anything I respond TOO MUCH, when I should be ignoring people more often. I don't hear many ESTJ perspectives.
    It seems like you keep a lot of distance from people. Yes, you engage people a lot in forum discussion. But usually it seems like there's a huge interpersonal wall between you and them. Like, "I'm using you for this and have zero interest in engaging with you in any context except for this one. I'm getting entertainment and information from you, and nothing more." <-- Which may be why some people think you're a narcissist -- if you come across as using people for engaging in your personal topics, as opposed to having any interest in engaging with them on their terms. It's like "The DJ Arendee Show", and everyone's the audience, whether they want to be or not.

    I'd say this was 8-ish, except that I know 8s on this forum who show a lot more genuine interest in others.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~


    EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"



    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

  8. #28

    Default

    I don't know you that well. You seem pretty strong willed. It seems like you like challenges and it sounds like you have some trouble when there is push back. It seems like you reflect to some degree.

    How many words again?

  9. #29
    Administrator highlander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni
    Posts
    17,904

    Default

    You seem a little full of yourself.

    Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

    Tri-type 639

  10. #30
    royal member Rasofy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,932

    Default

    You got style. Volatile and reactive like a good counter-phobic 6 (still don't think you're an E8). Acts first, thinks later. Your meme would be 'watch out guys, we're dealing with a badass over here'. You're pretty open to discussing your points of view, which is rare trait (I can't stand dogmatic people).
    -----------------

    A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '


    -----------------

Similar Threads

  1. P: What is your philosophy of life?
    By lightsun in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-28-2011, 01:12 AM
  2. What is your definition of maturity?
    By LindseyLadybug in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 03-05-2010, 11:02 AM
  3. What is YOUR point of living?
    By beyondaurora in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 106
    Last Post: 05-17-2009, 10:07 PM
  4. [Fe] What is your idea of a romantic gesture or evening?
    By Saslou in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 05-01-2009, 06:03 PM
  5. [NF] NFs: What Is Your Opinion of "What Not to Wear"?
    By kiddykat in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 12-07-2008, 06:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO