User Tag List

First 123 Last

WALMART

Inhaling food is one of my favorite pastimes.

Glycerine

It feels like a chore sometimes. It depends on the day. Some days, I won't eat for 24+ hours. Some days, I will eat 1200+ calories in a day.

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Glycerine View Post
    It feels like a chore sometimes. It depends on the day. Some days, I won't eat for 24+ hours. Some days, I will eat 1200+ calories in a day.
    Aren't you supposed to eat 1200+ calories at least?
    C#2-C#5-F#5
    3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone
    Supported range: F#2-F#4-C#5

yeah...Some days I eat more than 3k calories..... D:
    Dirt Farmer

Glycerine

Quote Originally Posted by Vetani View Post
    Aren't you supposed to eat 1200+ calories at least?
    Each person has a different base metabolism rate. I eat when I am hungry and my max usually tends to be around 1200-1300 (if I eat out it might be around 1600).
    Quote Originally Posted by TheStarchDefenders View Post
    yeah...Some days I eat more than 3k calories..... D:
    Well, you're a guy and pretty muscular. I am very short and fairly sedentary. haha

Step into my office. Luv Deluxe's Avatar
    MBTI
    NiSe
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairdoug View Post
    I get bored with eating certain things, but no, I don't get bored of eating. I enjoy the taste of many foods, and I really love trying new foods. Good, well-presented food can be one of the best forms of art, something that appeals to just about every single sense. Basically, I'm the opposite of @93JC on this.
    This sounds about right. I love food.

I have some kind of oral fixation, though. I'm more or less addicted to the sensation of things in my mouth. Things that happen to taste good are one of life's greatest pleasures.

It might be borderline pathological for all I know; one of the first things I think about when I wake up every day is what I've got for food and drink, where my next meal's coming from. Get up, get ready, figure out the food plan. If I don't have food around, I've always got something that I'm drinking from, whether a soda or a water bottle or something.

If I didn't observe my caloric intake or work out as much as I do, I'd probably be in trouble. Maybe that's why I worry so much about food - I anticipate great meals, but I will hold off until my physical exertion's over, then get full on a 900 calorie meal, sometimes cutting myself short of my daily caloric allowance while also having an amazing dinner.

But. That's something else. The point is, it occupies my mind quite a bit.

I sometimes like to cook, but I hate clean-up, so I spend a lot of money at restaurants or on ordering out. I know I should be a little more frugal, but it's never hard to convince myself that immediate deliciousness a good idea. Consequently, a day in the life usually looks like this: go to work, do a show, hit the gym, eat a little, do a game, go out for food and eat my actual meal, do another show, go home, snack on little things and be nocturnal, eventually pass out when my body finally decides to shut itself off.

ANYWAY. Yeah. Can't imagine "getting bored" with eating.
    AMERICAN TRASH
    Ni > Se > Fe > Ti
    7w6 cp
    so SX it hurts
    Sanguine/Choleric
    Chaotic Good

~ Gryffindor on the streets, Slytherin in the sheets ~

Each person has a different base metabolism rate. I eat when I am hungry and my max usually tends to be around 1200-1300 (if I eat out it might be around 1600).

Well, you're a guy and pretty muscular. I am very short and fairly sedentary. haha
    where have you seen me?
    Dirt Farmer

Glycerine

In the picture thread. If I recall correctly, you looked muscular. I remember you having pretty cool hair.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    2wX so/sx

I wish I got bored with eating... It's weird... because I get bored with FOOD, but never with eating. I can not even want the food I'm eating, but the act of eating is satisfying. That's why I have such a problem with my diet! I'm working really hard, but still am having this issue with wanting to consume something

No way, unless I am sick.
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.