User Tag List

123 Last

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Default TypoC and PerC comparison (with colors, bullets, and bold letters!)

• Personality Cafe has roughly 92% the number of active members as Typology Central and 332% the number of members if including inactive members.

• Personality Cafe has about 181% the number of posts and 236% the number of threads as Typology Central.

• Personality Cafe was opened in October of 2008, while Typology Central was opened in April of 2007. Thus, Personality Cafe is 1 and 1 half years younger than Typology Central, and Personality Cafe is about 75% the age of Typology Central.

• Personality Cafe has an innumerably larger number of ugly icons than Typology Central.

Having compiled this information in my listlessness, I now demand that at least one of you interpret it! What does it all mean? Make any interpretation you want. Here's my first attempt: It means that people are initially drawn in by oodles of ugly icons but quickly tire of them.

• Lastly: The black rhinoceros has two horns, while the Indian rhinoceros has one horn, thus the white rhinoceros has 200% the number of horns as the Indian rhinoceros.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

Insert witty line here... Ponyboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quality>Quantity. You're welcome
    I'm never wrong, I'm just sometimes less right

garbage

Huh, neat

Riva

Conspiracy theory - Ivy indirectly owns PerC.

It makes perfect sense. Why else would she work for Haight for no pay, for so long, so loyally? She wants to destroy TypC from the inside out. She resigned as a madmin because she thought PerC could dwarf TypC but realized it was too early, therefore retook her position as a madmin. Haight fell for it.

If we don't put an end to this, we will all be bowing to an INFP soon. Imagine that. In positions of power INFPs are tyrannical people who have no mercy.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

I have an account there, but I don't use it.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    • Personality Cafe has roughly 92% the number of active members as Typology Central and 332% the number of members if including inactive members.

[LIST][*]Personality Cafe has about 181% the number of posts and 236% the number of threads as Typology Central.
    a) We should allow people to get away with asking/saying stupid things in order to increase the number of threads and posts.

b) We need to (friendly) interact with newbies more often - emotionally connect, create bonds, and all that crap. Problem is we've formed a lot of cliques already.

c) Eliminating Vent could help.
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

Level 8 Propaganda Bot SpankyMcFly's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    461 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    YOU sir, Blaspheme!!!
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    Bring in an IRC chatroom!

I'm also strongly against cliques..

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    Conspiracy theory - Ivy indirectly owns PerC.

It makes perfect sense. Why else would she work for Haight for no pay, for so long, so loyally? She wants to destroy TypC from the inside out. She resigned as a madmin because she thought PerC could dwarf TypC but realized it was too early, therefore retook her position as a madmin. Haight fell for it.

If we don't put an end to this, we will all be bowing to an INFP soon. Imagine that. In positions of power INFPs are tyrannical people who have no mercy.
    I knew something was up
    @Ivy

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

When I am queen, all INTJs will be forced to append each post with an emoticon-laden signature.