User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

DON'T YOU DIE ON ME TYPOC (breaks ribs giving CPR)

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    DON'T YOU DIE ON ME TYPOC (breaks ribs giving CPR)
    Stop, Ivy, stop. *holds your shoulders* It's too late. Let her go.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    But it isn't terrible. Personality Cafe is actually doing better right now than Typology Central, as far as I know.
    Your competitive spirit would make you an excellent salesperson or CEO.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    Your competitive spirit would make you an excellent salesperson or CEO.
    I'm really great at what I currently do. I've done some form of "sales" or independent contracting for pretty much my entire life, though people would label it varying things like "waitressing" or "selling grade A essays to lazy college students" or "adult entertainment."

CEO isn't at all right for me, though I have thought of having my own catering business or something because I'm already pretty much self-employed. I am self-employed, what am I talking about. I'm not even contracting anymore.

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

I'm really curious how Se relates to competitiveness, because there does seem to be some kind of correlation. It's kind of part of the socionics definition, too.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

Visit my Johari:

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    I'm really curious how Se relates to competitiveness, because there does seem to be some kind of correlation. It's kind of part of the socionics definition, too.
    I think it does. I think that's why the Se dom type is perceived as "masculine" although so many self-reported MBTI ESFPs have lady bits. It's also why SPs, particularly male SPs or STPs of both genders, are stereotyped at being good at sports. Keirsey says that SPs are good at being politicians, entertainers, promoters, and so forth...maybe he was honing in on this as well.

I do think I am definitely an SP because when I had considered ENFP people kept talking about what incredible "Te" I had...but most of those traits they were speaking of seem to correlate to Se more than Te, though I can see the confusion. Si and Fi share similarities, in kind of a similar way. And I just noticed how "Delta" most ENFPs are (to use Socionics terms), and Delta is pretty much everything I'm not.

I think my interest in social justice makes me seem NF like. It's a strong, strong stereotype.

MBTI
    FREE

Quote Originally Posted by Saudade View Post
    Bring in an IRC chatroom!

I'm also strongly against cliques..
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    a) We should allow people to get away with asking/saying stupid things in order to increase the number of threads and posts.

b) We need to (friendly) interact with newbies more often - emotionally connect, create bonds, and all that crap. Problem is we've formed a lot of cliques already.

c) Eliminating Vent could help.
    Absolutely not. I like vent. I like cliques.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by SpankyMcFly View Post
    YOU sir, Blaspheme!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    Absolutely not. I like vent. I like cliques.
    Hehe, I knew my quasi-suggestion wouldn't be popular.

Vent seems cool, actually. Not sure about cliques.
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

I think it does. I think that's why the Se dom type is perceived as "masculine" although so many self-reported MBTI ESFPs have lady bits. It's also why SPs, particularly male SPs or STPs of both genders, are stereotyped at being good at sports. Keirsey says that SPs are good at being politicians, entertainers, promoters, and so forth...maybe he was honing in on this as well.

I do think I am definitely an SP because when I had considered ENFP people kept talking about what incredible "Te" I had...but most of those traits they were speaking of seem to correlate to Se more than Te, though I can see the confusion. Si and Fi share similarities, in kind of a similar way. And I just noticed how "Delta" most ENFPs are (to use Socionics terms), and Delta is pretty much everything I'm not.

I think my interest in social justice makes me seem NF like. It's a strong, strong stereotype.
    I'd agree with XSFP. In my current understanding of typology, interests are not very useful for diagnosing type. Type is about thinking styles, and the behavior this creates. While certain activities are more favorable for certain types, it's not something that can be relied on. It's the "how" and the "why" more than the "what".

I've known an xSFP who thought biology was awesome and loved comic books. And I know INTP's that are really into social justice, but they have a very INTP way of doing it. They'll seek out all kind of information on political theory, or if they're lazy, just speculate about it.

Visit my Johari:

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

But it isn't terrible. Personality Cafe is actually doing better right now than Typology Central, as far as I know.
    Yeah, but, PerC has over three times the number of inactive members and 8% fewer active ones. Maybe it's a flash in the pan. Maybe it will burn down into 100 people who make 50 posts a day.
    Go to sleep, iguana.