User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Results 21 to 30 of 50

  1. #21
    Strongly Ambivalent Ivy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6
    Posts
    24,060

    Default

    DON'T YOU DIE ON ME TYPOC (breaks ribs giving CPR)

  2. #22
    ✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    3,262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    DON'T YOU DIE ON ME TYPOC (breaks ribs giving CPR)
    Stop, Ivy, stop. *holds your shoulders* It's too late. Let her go.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥


    Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

  3. #23
    Theta Male Julius_Van_Der_Beak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None
    Posts
    9,045

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    But it isn't terrible. Personality Cafe is actually doing better right now than Typology Central, as far as I know.
    Your competitive spirit would make you an excellent salesperson or CEO.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11


    This is not going to go the way you think....

    Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

  4. #24
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    Your competitive spirit would make you an excellent salesperson or CEO.
    I'm really great at what I currently do. I've done some form of "sales" or independent contracting for pretty much my entire life, though people would label it varying things like "waitressing" or "selling grade A essays to lazy college students" or "adult entertainment."

    CEO isn't at all right for me, though I have thought of having my own catering business or something because I'm already pretty much self-employed. I am self-employed, what am I talking about. I'm not even contracting anymore.

  5. #25
    Theta Male Julius_Van_Der_Beak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None
    Posts
    9,045

    Default

    I'm really curious how Se relates to competitiveness, because there does seem to be some kind of correlation. It's kind of part of the socionics definition, too.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11


    This is not going to go the way you think....

    Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

  6. #26
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    I'm really curious how Se relates to competitiveness, because there does seem to be some kind of correlation. It's kind of part of the socionics definition, too.
    I think it does. I think that's why the Se dom type is perceived as "masculine" although so many self-reported MBTI ESFPs have lady bits. It's also why SPs, particularly male SPs or STPs of both genders, are stereotyped at being good at sports. Keirsey says that SPs are good at being politicians, entertainers, promoters, and so forth...maybe he was honing in on this as well.

    I do think I am definitely an SP because when I had considered ENFP people kept talking about what incredible "Te" I had...but most of those traits they were speaking of seem to correlate to Se more than Te, though I can see the confusion. Si and Fi share similarities, in kind of a similar way. And I just noticed how "Delta" most ENFPs are (to use Socionics terms), and Delta is pretty much everything I'm not.

    I think my interest in social justice makes me seem NF like. It's a strong, strong stereotype.

  7. #27
    null Jonny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    FREE
    Posts
    2,486

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saudade View Post
    Bring in an IRC chatroom!

    I'm also strongly against cliques..
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    a) We should allow people to get away with asking/saying stupid things in order to increase the number of threads and posts.

    b) We need to (friendly) interact with newbies more often - emotionally connect, create bonds, and all that crap. Problem is we've formed a lot of cliques already.

    c) Eliminating Vent could help.
    Absolutely not. I like vent. I like cliques.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  8. #28
    royal member Rasofy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,932

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SpankyMcFly View Post
    YOU sir, Blaspheme!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    Absolutely not. I like vent. I like cliques.
    Hehe, I knew my quasi-suggestion wouldn't be popular.







    Vent seems cool, actually. Not sure about cliques.
    -----------------

    A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '


    -----------------

  9. #29
    Theta Male Julius_Van_Der_Beak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None
    Posts
    9,045

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    I think it does. I think that's why the Se dom type is perceived as "masculine" although so many self-reported MBTI ESFPs have lady bits. It's also why SPs, particularly male SPs or STPs of both genders, are stereotyped at being good at sports. Keirsey says that SPs are good at being politicians, entertainers, promoters, and so forth...maybe he was honing in on this as well.

    I do think I am definitely an SP because when I had considered ENFP people kept talking about what incredible "Te" I had...but most of those traits they were speaking of seem to correlate to Se more than Te, though I can see the confusion. Si and Fi share similarities, in kind of a similar way. And I just noticed how "Delta" most ENFPs are (to use Socionics terms), and Delta is pretty much everything I'm not.

    I think my interest in social justice makes me seem NF like. It's a strong, strong stereotype.
    I'd agree with XSFP. In my current understanding of typology, interests are not very useful for diagnosing type. Type is about thinking styles, and the behavior this creates. While certain activities are more favorable for certain types, it's not something that can be relied on. It's the "how" and the "why" more than the "what".

    I've known an xSFP who thought biology was awesome and loved comic books. And I know INTP's that are really into social justice, but they have a very INTP way of doing it. They'll seek out all kind of information on political theory, or if they're lazy, just speculate about it.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11


    This is not going to go the way you think....

    Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

  10. #30
    ^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp
    Posts
    13,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    But it isn't terrible. Personality Cafe is actually doing better right now than Typology Central, as far as I know.
    Yeah, but, PerC has over three times the number of inactive members and 8% fewer active ones. Maybe it's a flash in the pan. Maybe it will burn down into 100 people who make 50 posts a day.
    Go to sleep, iguana.


    _________________________________
    INTP. Type 1>6>5. sx/sp.
    Live and let live will just amount to might makes right

Similar Threads

  1. [Multiple Systems] Astrology's Planet Archetypes and MBTI Letter Code/Cognitive Functions
    By iauiugu in forum Other Personality Systems
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 11-20-2016, 07:44 PM
  2. losing touch with colorful emotions
    By Azure Flame in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-20-2014, 09:38 PM
  3. Welcome back TypoC and Hai!
    By Limit in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-04-2011, 07:01 AM
  4. Typoc and Intpc WoW Guild Recruitment
    By Tigerlily in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-21-2010, 08:22 AM
  5. First and last letters - an idea
    By Two Point Two in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-29-2009, 09:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO