User Tag List

First 678

I don't blog because the meaning of my posts is your response. So if I blog, I feel I am talking to myself.

However it takes longer to become aware of my issues when I post with you.

For instance, I have two partly hidden impulses. The first is to enjoy my real self, and my second is to defend myself against those who attack my real self and insist I only present my false self.

In other words, I feel a constant attempt get me to be normal, and at the same time, I am enjoying my real self.

So when I enjoy my real self, I have an almost overwhelming need to defend myself. In therapy this is called the abreaction.

And it seems to me that I can come to understand my real self and my abreaction better by posting on Central rather than a blog.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I sort of have one right now. It's more like a place to collect my own thoughts than to interact or communicate with other people. Sometimes I just feel the need to type something, and the 'blog' is where it goes.
    4w5 sp/sx EII

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post
    Ne + sx

I've deleted more blogs than most people have written... I do have some sp ya know!

If you create a blog, I promise to stalk read it.

I'm just now seeing this, so sorry for the delay. And, ha, thanks. You're definitely someone I wouldn't mind being stalked by sharing my thoughts with.

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    I don't blog because the meaning of my posts is your response. So if I blog, I feel I am talking to myself.

However it takes longer to become aware of my issues when I post with you.

For instance, I have two partly hidden impulses. The first is to enjoy my real self, and my second is to defend myself against those who attack my real self and insist I only present my false self.

In other words, I feel a constant attempt get me to be normal, and at the same time, I am enjoying my real self.

So when I enjoy my real self, I have an almost overwhelming need to defend myself. In therapy this is called the abreaction.

And it seems to me that I can come to understand my real self and my abreaction better by posting on Central rather than a blog.
    Hm! Never heard of the bolded word before. Very interesting. And, I can see your point. Seems you gave the blogging a lot of thought as well. I'm doing the same. However, I'm leaning more towards it after this thread and the great responses than I ever have before.

Quote Originally Posted by 21% View Post
    I sort of have one right now. It's more like a place to collect my own thoughts than to interact or communicate with other people. Sometimes I just feel the need to type something, and the 'blog' is where it goes.
    Yes! I get like that too, and I believe it's the main reason why I keep coming back to contemplating it. Sometimes, the need to just put a thought down is a heavy one. And, it seems much more comfortable to do it in a place like this than a place like Facebook. Usually, that's where a lot of random thoughts go that people have, I know, but it seems colder somehow. Here, it seems like if something I wrote were read, there would be a much higher chance that the reader would "get it."
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

I will create a blog someday so I can read the things I write about my life over again and learn something.
    I really like cats and food.

forms blog was somewhere to post things that I was thinking on, articles of interest that never got many responses, outside ideas that I had internalized and detected some synthesis or relateable pattern, and image world was where I attempt, still attempt, to bring what is inside out.
    the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project

Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism