User Tag List

View Poll Results: Should lack of physical fitness be tolerated on this forum?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - couch potatoes welcome

14 63.64%
  • No - get off your butt

6 27.27%
  • Neither - explain

2 9.09%
First 5678 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle View Post
    Lots of places besides Minnesota have legalized same-sex marriage, FYI. We're just the latest to make this decision.
    I know, I know, other states decided to be wrong much earlier.

Now if I can only get a working tardis sorted out I'll be grand.

Yes
    I really like cats and food.

Level 8 Propaganda Bot SpankyMcFly's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    461 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Ohh cool. Yeah I dont run into Lark a lot myself so I dont see most of this stuff. If it is like an insider ribbing-thing between you two, that can be quite fun
    This sounds like a sandwhich, which I'm sure, is on the banned list of food items. Too many carbs.

FTR I approve of this thread. @@ :thumbup
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft

Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    He mocks gay people for being gay. So I mock him, yet affectionately. I have affection for him, but can't deem his views the respect he so loudly demands, including the fact that this thread was made in the obvious spirit of mocking the "should misogyny be tolerated on this forum" thread.

Apparently he also thinks misogyny is funny.

Yes, I mock Lark affectionately, in the way I'd affectionately tolerate an old grandpa.

It doesn't mean I love him any less, it just means I find the things he says offensive, but somehow since he's otherwise so "moral" I just can't seem to do anything but want to pinch his cheeks.

BTW, he always responds to my ranting posts he disagrees with, with mocking sarcastic "hugs" so trust me dearest, this isn't one sided.

Someday he'll accept his ESFJ type. Someday.
    Yeah, you threw in all the things you figure can provoke there, I just figure its all part of your pursuit of attention Marms and I send the hugs because I figure you do see pretty upset sometimes by things happening or being said on the forum and I think there's many more people on this forum posting out as proud ignoramous' or trolls than honestly interested in discussion so its not worth getting upset about.

You're sort of a kid sister figure on the forum.

So far as my views you dont really get them Marms, I dont think mysogyny is funny, although I dont see any serious examples of it on the forum, I see the usual. The ignorance or the trolling or some combination of the both. To play into the exaggerated responses to it as bad as the thing itself.

I dont mock anyone, I dont consider my views with respect of homosexuality to involve any sort of mockery. I do think that the idea that you can or even should change up fundamental social institutions to please or placate a small fraction of the population is a good idea or will ultimately satisfy anyone but we'll see.

This thread was mainly humorous, that's all.

garbage

I am the one who moved this to Fluff. Blame me, bologna.

If it's any consolation, at least the thread isn't Graveyard-worthy.

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    If it's any consolation, at least the thread isn't Graveyard-worthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I do think that the idea that you can or even should change up fundamental social institutions to please or placate a small fraction of the population is a good idea or will ultimately satisfy anyone but we'll see.
    Who does legalizing same-sex marriage dissatisfy?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by 93JC View Post

Who does legalizing same-sex marriage dissatisfy?
    What does this mean?

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

It means

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Finally, a rule modification thread worth discussing. I'm typing this on my phone while jogging in the park.

Physical fitness is a cunning ploy to get us to do manual work.