User Tag List

View Poll Results: Should lack of physical fitness be tolerated on this forum?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - couch potatoes welcome

    14 63.64%
  • No - get off your butt

    6 27.27%
  • Neither - explain

    2 9.09%
First 45678 Last

Results 51 to 60 of 78

  1. #51
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Of course, they are boofheads, one and all.
    Um, I hate to break it to you, but I'm an outdoors person. I ate my lunch outdoors today, walked outdoors, sat in the sun, and frequently ride bikes and go to the beach and watch hummingbirds, etc.

    I hate when INxx get together and conspire about how people who leave the house never "think."

    It never occurs to them that someone normal could have it all.

  2. #52
    Senior Member Nicodemus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9,133

    Default

    Apparently it never occurs to the outdoors people that a thread of sarcastic purpose might elicit comments of a sarcastic nature.

  3. #53
    Insert Snarky Quip Here Stigmata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    1,386

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    A lack of physical fitness is the blood and bones of this shithouse. The outdoors people seldom sit, seldom post, seldom think. They are unworthy. We should cast them out!
    True.

    Laziness is really the driving force of innovation. Just think where we'd be a species hadn't gotten tired of walking long distances to accomplish even the most trivial of tasks. Everything we do is meant to minimize the amount of time we spend on personal responsibilities (work, school, ect) to maximize the amount of free time we have to sit around and look at things in the internet.

  4. #54
    window shopper Typh0n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3,099

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stigmata View Post
    True.

    Laziness is really the driving force of innovation. Just think where we'd be a species hadn't gotten tired of walking long distances to accomplish even the most trivial of tasks. Everything we do is meant to minimize the amount of time we spend on personal responsibilities (work, school, ect) to maximize the amount of free time we have to sit around and look at things in the internet.
    This perspective makes the so called great inventions of recent civilization look not so great to me.

  5. #55
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,153

    Default

    Obesity should result in an immediate ban from the forum.

  6. #56
    window shopper Typh0n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3,099

    Default

    Lack of muscle and physical weakess should result in ban.


  7. #57
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,153

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Typh0n View Post
    Lack of muscle and physical weakess should result in ban.

    Too many loopholes. I have muscles but this is solely achieved from typing on the keyboard, running eight miles to work (on occasion) and relentless masturbation. However I am not muscular. Can you ban me on the basis of the second point even though I have muscles as mentioned in the first point?

    As for my request. Fat ass = fat ass.

  8. #58
    window shopper Typh0n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3,099

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Standuble View Post
    Too many loopholes. I have muscles but this is solely achieved from typing on the keyboard, running eight miles to work (on occasion) and relentless masturbation. However I am not muscular. Can you ban me on the basis of the second point even though I have muscles as mentioned in the first point?
    I meant people have to be muscular like bodybuilders which is why I put the picture of Arnold in there.

    "Fat ass= fat ass"

    yes, but what about the rest of the body?

  9. #59
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,153

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Typh0n View Post
    I meant people have to be muscular like bodybuilders which is why I put the picture of Arnold in there.

    "Fat ass= fat ass"

    yes, but what about the rest of the body?
    Like the Hutts of ancient times past when you're fat enough your whole body is ass.

    As for Arnie. I'm fucked, I'm a six foot tall ectomorphic, spotty, white runt. Ban me please. I need to leave this forum so I can make something of my life. I'm deadly serious, I'm an addict who need his fix confiscated.

  10. #60
    Starcrossed Seafarer Aquarelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    3,532

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I am now married to your avatar. Anywhere but minnesota.
    Lots of places besides Minnesota have legalized same-sex marriage, FYI. We're just the latest to make this decision.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

    My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

Similar Threads

  1. My blog and the ideological course of culture... to be elaborated on in the new year
    By Zangetshumody in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-09-2017, 08:41 AM
  2. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 06-02-2013, 09:44 PM
  3. Should Miss Piggy on this forum be tolerated?
    By The Iron Giant in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-30-2013, 01:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO